8 replies to this topic

#1 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

My story is growing! I thought it would be interesting to do it in two parts. Each part is in a different person's POV.

Part 1: Camilla

She is the sin of sloth, the last deadly sin and the seventh wife of Lucifer. At the age of 20, she murdered by a strange group and wakes up to find herself in Hades. Camilla discovers (VIA Briony), the she is the last sin to enter into Hades and the final part in Lucifer's plan of destruction. After their 'wedding' is finalized, he will gain his power back and destroy the world. Fortunately, when she arrives, he is preoccupied with other things and their wedding is postponed. This gives her time to decide how to prevent his plan. As Briony points out (her and Briony actually don't get along), she is dead and this was now her home. Even if she were to resist (the marriage has to be consensual on the sin's part), she was there for eternity. Her only solution is to become a virtue. Easier said than done especially in Hades. And it is a lot of hard work, which Camilla has tried at great costs to avoid. (Briony throws it in her face). Through her own smooth-talking and cunning, Camilla discovers that she died before her time (her death hastened by Lucifer's henchmen) and finds a loophole. 'Unauthorized', she returns to earth years have passed since her death and she only has a short time before her actual death date to become a virtue.

Part 2: Unnamed (Thinking Mason :))

I don't have much on him at this point. He kind of popped up out of no where. He basically stumbles up Camilla in her quest to become a virtue. (I was thinkin of making him a relative of hers or someone she might have met before she died)Somehow, he ends up taking her in and she tries to get him to help her become a virtue. He is EXTREMELY reluctant and skeptical at first and strongly dislikes Camilla. Even when she is tracked down by Lucifer, he is willing to give her up just so he can get rid of her. (Lucifer can't touch her until her actual death date). He has a little sister, who actually listens to Camilla and believes her, knows more about the situation than him. She attempts to help her when her brother won't. I need a name for her as well.

So, what do you think and any good names?

#2 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Writing and history

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:37 PM

This plot is extemely good and definately something I would read. I do like the Mason for the boy and his younger sister seems like a Jenna, Tessa, or Hannah, something short and trendy, yet pretty.

#3 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:35 PM

This plot is extemely good and definately something I would read. I do like the Mason for the boy and his younger sister seems like a Jenna, Tessa, or Hannah, something short and trendy, yet pretty.

I'm thinking Mason too. I think I might have him as her older brother and the 'sister' as his daughter. Olivia also popped into my head when I was thinking about her.

#4 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:08 PM

Names Needed:

Elder Brother: 31-skeptical about Camilla, trying to cope with divorce and taking care of 13-year-old daughter
Daughter: 13-believes Camilla and tries to help her. Calls her Aunt Cammy.
Ex-Wife: 29-Didnt like Camilla and had a hand in her death

#5 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:09 PM

Elder Brother- Mason

Daughter- Olivia nn Livie

Ex-wife- Jennifer nn Jen

#6 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:42 PM

Elder Brother- Mason

Daughter- Olivia nn Livie

Ex-wife- Jennifer nn Jen

I like Olivia for his daughter and Jenn for his ex. Mason isn't working for me though. I don't see him as a Mason.

#7 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:55 PM

What about Jake?

#8 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:04 PM

What about Jake?

I've decided on......Caleb. Caleb and Camilla Nieves. Their parents are Rocco and Juliet.

#9 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:34 PM

I love Caleb! I think it fits him well! Good choice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users