• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nicolemichele13

nicolemichele13

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

So I'm having a hard time with the whole name game..
what do you think of these..
Grey Channing Hamlett
Jagger Lila Night Hamlett

thank you for your help..

#2 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

Grey Channing Hamlett is ok, not something id pick but its nice and will age well
Jagger Lila Night Hamlett, i would swap the names around Jagger is all boy to me, you dont want your daughter being confused for a boy her whole life, if you swap the names around and have Lila Jagger you still use the names you love, and im sure your daughter would appreciate it :)
  • Erowyn likes this

#3 Jay.

Jay.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:11 AM

Looooooove Grey Channing <3

Jagger is ALL boy to me! And Night isn't really a name to me, but whateve. What about:

Janine
Maggie
Genevieve

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

Grey Channing Hamlett
Jagger Lila Night Hamlett
Is Hamlett the last name? Or just a name that means a lot to you? <3

Grey Channing is very handsome! I love the name Grey, though I don't think I'd ever be able to convince my BF to like it. Channing isn't my style, but it does fit in with grey nicely. Great combo!

Is Jagger Lila Night for a girl? I GREATLY dislike Jagger on a girl, it really bothers me personally. Its all boy to me, and even on a boy I don't necessarily care for it. Lila is a lovely name though. Night isn't my style, but if you really like it then being a middle name is a great place for it! Middle names are always a great place for being creative. Lila Jagger Night might be okay, if you feel you really love Jagger. Do you tend to like unisex names? Because here are some options if you do..

Alex
Jordan
Cade
Charlie
Dakota
Rory
Taylor
Ryan
Reese
Harper
Avery
Bailey
Cameron
Jess / Jessie
Rowan
Reagan
Skyler
Emerson / Emery
Riley

What do you think? Were these accurate suggestions? If you'd like more I can suggest more! Or if my style is completely off let me know and I can suggest others.. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users