1257 replies to this topic

#1181 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:51 AM

Say: Wow, good luck to your daughter in the competition!

Think: I like all of the first names, and they make a good sibset. Parker Dashiell and Carter Jameson flow really well, although I'm not a huge fan of Dashiell. I like both Reese and Stella but there's one too many S's in that combo. Avery Nicole flows well but I'm not crazy about Nicole.

This is my daughter, Eleanora Lark {9}. We call her Nellie. We've got a busy evening ahead of us! Her piano recital is in just a few hours, and we have to run and pick up her twin brothers, Cassius Peter and Bellamy Robin {2} from daycare. We chose the twins' middle names because of our love of the stories of Peter Pan and Robin Hood, and sometimes for quick nicknames (but not all the time) we call them Cas and Bell.

#1182 IssieB

IssieB

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Interests:Names, history..mostly medieval and reading/writing fiction!

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:18 PM

Say: Good luck, Nellie! I'm sure you'll be brilliant!

Think: Eleanora Lark is very pretty and I love the nickname Nellie but unfortunately Cassius Peter and Bellamy Robin don't really go together with Nellie's name. That being said, I like both Cassius and Robin separately.

"Say hi, Keren"

This is my daughter Kerensa 'Keren' Faye and we're just on our way to her school football tournament where her big sister Demelza 'Demi' Opal is going to be cheering her on as she plays. Then, we're going to pick up my nephew Wolf Benedict and go out to see the new Wolverine movie because Keren, Demi and Wolf love the X Men.

#1183 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:42 PM

Say: Hi Keren, are you excited to see your sister play?

Think: I adore Keren, Faye, Opal, and Benedict, and I like Wolf as a nn, but Kerensa and Demelza aren't for me. They make a lovely sister set though.

~~~

This is my little one Elinor Rosemary (1). Elle's big sister, Maude Evangeline (4), just had her first day at school and we're on our way to pick her up.

#1184 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:24 AM

Say: Hi, Elinor! I hope your sister had a great day at school!

Think: These two make an absolutely perfect sibset. I thought I preferred the Eleanor spelling, but the charm of Elinor is making me doubt myself haha ;)  and the nickname Elle is great. Maude is not exactly my style (it feels a tad grandmother-ish, but then again, so are a lot of the ones that are starting to become popular again) but it goes well with Elinor in a sibset. Both names flow excellently with their middles.

This is my daughter, Lettie {10}. Her full name is Odette Laurel. We're coming straight from her karate practice and going to meet my husband at her little sister's dance recital - what a busy day! My little Beatrice Rue "Bea" {6} is quite the ballerina these days! 

#1185 IssieB

IssieB

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 573 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

Say: I hope it all goes well and you have fun!

Think: Odette Laurel is cute but not my style whilst I really love Beatrice Rue! They make a cute sibset, though!

xxx

These are my sons, Leonidas 'Leo' James (6) and Ajax Sebastian (2), and we're on our way to pick up their big sister Calliope 'Callie' Selene (8) from her friend's house before meeting my husband in town for a lovely family dinner. Leo and Ajax can't wait to see Callie! 

#1186 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

Say:

I bet they'll be happy to see their daddy and sister tonight!

Think:

Leonidas, Ajax , and Calliope all make a great sibset! Leonidas seems kind of hard to pronounce and is not my style but I love the nickname. Ajax is a little more my style but I don't love it. Both the boys middle names sound good with their first names but Calliope  Selene feels a little weird to me as James and Sebastion are a little more on the traditional side and Selene is s bit more out there.

____

Have you met my oldest son, Mica Gabriel{16}? I know you've met my other two boys, Hudson Roy{12} and Asher Thomas{14}. I'm pretty sure my daughter, Piper Mae{10} has played with your daughter as well.

#1187 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:27 PM

Say: Yes, of course, Piper and my daughter have been in the same classroomm since first grade. Nice to meet you, Mica. 

think: Yes and yes! I love them as a sibset and my favorite is Mica (even though i prefer spelling Micah) Gabriel and Asher Thomas. I don't really like the name Roy, but adore Hudson. And dislike Mae as middle name, seems filler. 

---------

Meet my daughters, Hazel Marian [8], Emory Delilah [7], and Avis Lillith [5]. We are on our way to pick up their father from the airport who just got back from business trip in Florida. 

#1188 charmingbabynames

charmingbabynames

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Middle Earth, Narnia, Anime, Percy Jackson, Miraculous Ladybug, HTTYD, Tales of Arcadia, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, The Selection, B99 / Writing, Reading, Singing, Digital Art

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

Say: What pretty names you all have! It is nice to meet you. Oh that's nice, have you ever been to Disney World?

Think: I love Hazel, Emory and Lillith, but Marian, Delilah and Avis are not my favorites, though they are lovely and compliment the other names quite well.

~~

Meet my children, Calibur Wyatt 'Cal' (6), Arbor Colette 'Ari' (4), Finnegan Judah 'Finn' (2), Winslow Elinor 'Wyn' (2) and Meadow Eve 'Mae' or 'Maeve' (1 mo). We are about to take a road-trip to California to visit the grandparents since they have been waiting to meet little Mae

#1189 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:39 PM

Say: Nice to meet you. I hope you have a great trip!

Think: I adore Winslow Elinor, Finnegan Judah, and Eve, the other names are nice but not ones that I would use myself. The sibset works well.

---

These are my daughters Bernadette Winter (5) and Cecilia Nyx (1). My oldest daughter, Alice Margaux (10), is at a sleepover party, and so I've brought Birdie and Cess to the playground.

#1190 IssieB

IssieB

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:09 PM

Say: I hope Alice is having a great time!

Think: Cecilia Nyx and Alice Margaux are gorgeous whilst Bernadette just seems a little more clunky. 

xxx

This is my son, Fitzwilliam 'Fitz' Henry (6). We're off to the shops to pick up some groceries whilst his little sister, Ophelia 'Lia' Jane, is at karate. Later, we'll be going to the cinema with their cousins: Lux Evangeline and Kit Eleonora. 

#1191 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:28 AM

Say - Oh that's nice. What are you going to see?

Think - I like Henry, and Jane is okay, but the rest of them are just overly complicated or overly simple.

#

This is my daughter, Zelda Madeleine. We're off to pick her brother, Lincoln 'Link' Matthew from a sleepover.

#1192 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:10 AM

Say: Hi Zelda! I like your yellow dress.

Think: Love Zelda! It flows okay with Madeleine but Lincoln Henry is a little plain.

x

This is my daughter, Vivienne Lux. We're just on our way to go shopping.

#1193 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:59 AM

Say: Hi! What a beautiful name!

Think: I've always loved those two names! They make a beautiful combo.

This is my daughter, Piper Victoria, and her brother, Merrick Gabriel. We're on our way to my sister's house for dinner.

#1194 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

Say: Hi kids! Have fun at your aunt's house.

Think: Both names flow really well, and they work well as a sibset too. I wouldn't use Piper or Merrick personally, but they are lovely names.

---

These are my little ones. The oldest is Caspian Jude, he's eight, then it's the twins Freya Scarlet and Finley Edward, they're three, and finally is this sweet baby, Noah Valentine, who just turned one. They keep me on my toes, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

#1195 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:48 PM

Say: Hey, kids! They're all really sweet.

Think: I love Caspian and Freya. It reminds me of Prince Caspian from Narnia and Freya from Merlin. Funnythat I think of her first now, instead of the Norse goddess. The other names are all nice enough, though I don't really like Valentine that much.

Hello, I'm Liam Alexander Hawthorne. This is my wife Clara Grace, and our daughter Esther Andromeda. Esther is six. \We chose her names because her mother and I have always loved astronomy and the stars. Esther means star and of course Andromeda is a constellation, as well as a galaxy. (actually a family from my book I wrote).

#1196 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:27 PM

Say:

Nice to meet all of you! 

Think:

I like Esther and Caspian. Clara is just okay to me but as a family set the names all work together. I'm not a fan of Andromeda or Hawthorne by themselves. Esther Andromeda works well though. The onely name I think doesn't flow well is Caspian Hawthorne. It just feels and sounds off to me.

------

Hello! These are my triplet daughters, Finley Isabella{3}, Caroline Rose{3}, and Adelaide Vera{3}. They're all really excited to be here! Thank you for inviting us! We have to leave early though to pick up my other kids, Philip Isaiah{7} and Samuel August{11}.

#1197 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:34 AM

((Caspian was one of the set of names before mine, mine was Liam Alexander Hawthorne (Hawthorne being the surname) ))

Say: Wow, triplets! I'm glad you could come.

Think: I don't really like Caroline, though I don't hate it either. I think of Finley as more of a boy name, but Adelaide is nice. The middle names are nice too. The boys names are alright, I don't love them or hate them. I like August as the middle name.

Hi, I'm here to pick up my twins Emmalie Alyssa and Esme Alana. This is their older brother Nicholas Orion who's with me.

#1198 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:33 PM

((I could have sworn it said Caspian Hawthorne. I'm sorry  :( ))

Say:

"I'll go get them! I'm sure they'll be excited to see mom again."

Think:

Emmalie Alyssa and Esme Alana work well as names and as a sibset. They Emmalie and Esme rhyme a little too much for my taste though. I like Esme Alana a little more than I like Emmalie Alyssa. Nicholas Orion is okay, I like Nicholas, Orion is just okay in my book but Nicholas Orion definitely works. Emmalie, Esme, and Nicholas all work pretty well together.

------

"I'm here with my daughter, Daniela Catherine{3}, and my son, Sebastian Gabriel{2}. They wanted to pick out a gift for their baby sister before she arrives. We're planning on naming her Valeria Diane{expt}."

#1199 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

Say: How sweet! They must be so excited to have a new sibling on the way.

Think: Daniela, Sebastian, and Valeria make a pretty good sibset. Daniela is not a favorite of mine but it flows well with Catherine, a lovely classic. Sebastian is super handsome, and while I like Gabriel too I think that together the whole combo is kind of a mouthful. Valeria Diane is pretty - you don't hear Valeria a lot, and I like it (although Diane is a tad close to Daniela, and a bit outdated - but if it's honoring I don't mind). Overall, not a bad group of names!

___

These are my boys, August Lee {4} and Sterling Peter {2 mos}. We're on our way to a doctor's appointment, and Augie is going to show his little brother how brave he is!

#1200 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:33 AM

Say: Oh how fun! Make sure to try the micket pretzels.

Think: Eden Claire is beautiful and but the uniqueness of eden does not go with Noah that much although both are four letter names. Noah Graham not much style

This my son Jax Thomas [5] and his brother, Ryder Elliot [10]. We are on our way to pick up their sister, Kara Julianne [13], from her gymnastics competition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users