Photo

need opinions on multiple names. help me fill in the blanks!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LaVera

LaVera

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

Ok so I am starting a new story and I need a lot of help with names, but I'll give you what I have with a short description. Help me fill in the blanks please and thank you!

Carigan ______ King: 16 year old "it girl" at school, outgoing, stylish, looks like Nina Dobrev

_Hannah?_ ______ Goodwin: 16 year old new girl at school, nice, friendly, looks like Victoria Justice, name should be kind of plain

______ ______ Goodwin: 8 year old younger sister, middle name not as necessary

______ ______ Goodwin: 8 year old younger brother, middle name also not as necessary

_Michael?_ ______ Goodwin: principal at school, other Goodwin's father

Also I would like Carigan and 1st Goodwin's middle name to be the same. Thanks!

#2 Anny

Anny

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

Ok so I am starting a new story and I need a lot of help with names, but I'll give you what I have with a short description. Help me fill in the blanks please and thank you!

Carigan ______ King: 16 year old "it girl" at school, outgoing, stylish, looks like Nina Dobrev

_Hannah?_Marie Goodwin: 16 year old new girl at school, nice, friendly, looks like Victoria Justice, name should be kind of plain

Alexa/ Emily/ Charlotte/ Elizabeth/ Rebecca/ ...______ Goodwin: 8 year old younger sister, middle name not as necessary

Benjamin/ Thomas/ Lucas/ Daniel/ David/ ... ______ Goodwin: 8 year old younger brother, middle name also not as necessary

_Michael?_Thomas_ Goodwin: principal at school, other Goodwin's father

Also I would like Carigan and 1st Goodwin's middle name to be the same. Thanks!

I thought of Marie first as mn for Hannah and I think it would work for Carigan, too.
I think that biblical or classic names would suit the Goodwin family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users