Photo

Perfect twin names

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#1 Baby Name Genie

Baby Name Genie

Baby Name Genie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:31 AM

Name: Julie

I am a soon-to-be single mother of twins, one boy and one girl, and have always been a huge fan of Super Hero names where the first and last name start with the same letter. Im having trouble finding first names I like that will go with my last name, Nelson. These are some of the names I like Ryan, Joe Charlie, Cameron, Dylan, Addison, Logan and Tyler for girls and Isaiah, Micah, Isaac, Benjamin, Nathaniel, Tobias and Malachi for boys names. As you can tell I lean towards more boyish names for girls and more biblical names for boys...can you please bring together my ideas for the perfect twin names?? Thank you!
julie

#2 destiny

destiny

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:53 AM

Nathan Nelson
Noah Nelson
Nicolas Nelson
Nehemiah Nelson
Nate Nelson

Norah Nelson
Nerissa Nelson
Nicki Nelson (Nicole)
Noreen Nelson
Nika/o Nelson
someone recently used the name Navy on here..
Navy Nelson
Noa Nelson

Noah Nelson (boy) & Nicole"Nicki" Nelson (Girl)

#3 Wonderfulperson

Wonderfulperson

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:01 AM

I am a soon-to-be single mother of twins, one boy and one girl, and have always been a huge fan of Super Hero names where the first and last name start with the same letter. Im having trouble finding first names I like that will go with my last name, Nelson. These are some of the names I like Ryan, Joe Charlie, Cameron, Dylan, Addison, Logan and Tyler for girls and Isaiah, Micah, Isaac, Benjamin, Nathaniel, Tobias and Malachi for boys names. As you can tell I lean towards more boyish names for girls and more biblical names for boys...can you please bring together my ideas for the perfect twin names?? Thank you!
julie

I like the names Gavin Grant
Aiden Avery
Sophi Sage
I didn't realize how hard it is to do two names that start with the same letter

#4 Guest_bellasbellas_*

Guest_bellasbellas_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:54 AM

Nolan
Nekoda
Neriah
Noah
Nehemiah
Norris
Neil
Nevan

Noelle
Noa
Nadine
Naomi
Narissa
Neveah
Nichelle
Nina
Nicolina
Nicola
Nielle

#5 Jellybean

Jellybean

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:06 PM

The names you picked for a girl are a little too masculine.I had trouble to identify which ones were for girls and which ones were for boys.

#6 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

Addison Tyler

and

Benjamin Isaac

GL!

#7 Sophie B.

Sophie B.

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:38 PM

I have friends that are twins. Their names are Alexandra and Edward. i think this is a good coice because Alexandra can become Alex or Lexie, and therefore is a rather boyish name. Futhermore, Edward is a traditional name. Although, because you want superhero features, I have another suggestion. For your boy, Nathaniel is a wonderful name. Nathan and Lexie.

#8 Leticia

Leticia

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:12 PM

julie

You should try names that fit together, like
Nathan and Nathalie
James and Jenna
Samuel and Savanna
Aaron and Andressa
Hayden and Haley
Good luck!

#9 MrsZ

MrsZ

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

julie

#10 angelcox94

angelcox94

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:54 AM

For a girl:

Nichelle Alexandra
Noelani Avery

For a boy:

Nathaniel Isaiah
Nickolas Elijah
Noah Orion

#11 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:57 AM

Hmm.. what about Michael and Madison? :]

I know it doesn't start with an 'N', but it's cute lol

Or ♥;

Adam and Avery
Austin and Alexis
Aaron and Addison
Alexander and Ashlie
Adam and Adrienne
Andrew and Aubrey
Benjamin and Bailey
Brody and Blaire
Harrison and Harper
Harry and Hayden
Holden and Harley
James and Jordan
Mason and Mika
Patrick and Peyton
Robert and Riley
Roman and Regan
Redmond and Reese
Richard and Rory
Steven and Sage
Samuel and Skye
Sean and Sidney
Thomas and Tegan
Timothy and Taylor

Now, 'N' names ♥;

I couldn't think of any unisex N names, so here's just a random list of combo's :]

Nathan and Naomi
Noah and Nicole
Nathan and Noelle
Nathaniel and Niamh
Nathan and Noa
Nicolas and Noelia
Nolan and Natalie
Noel and Natalia
Nolan and Nadine

Good luck! ♥

#12 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:53 AM

G: Noa(h) Nelson B: Nate Nelson.

#13 Desjardine07

Desjardine07

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:28 PM

Nicholas Nelson & Novalee Nelson
Noah Nelson & Noelle Nelson
:wub: I don't know if I like all the N's though. Why don't you use Tyler (girl) & Isaiah?

#14 Jane Francis

Jane Francis

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

Well, i dont really agree with the Same letter first and last name, but i would go with Gracyn Elizabeth/Cordelia Nelson and Gabriel Matthew Nelson (gabe for short).
hope you agree!

#15 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

The only names I'd recommend from you list are Ryan, Addison and then possibly Logan or Cameron. (Ryan Nelson's really cute)
Some other boyish names you might like for your daughter are Skylar, Riley, Robin or Jordan, maybe? Anyways, hope you find the right one.

On your boy names I think Micah Nelson would be the cutest! Micah and Ryan Nelson would be so cute for twins.
I also like Isaac, but not as much as Micah. (Nathaniel and Benjamin are good too, but I don't think they sounds as good with Nelson)

Good luck and congrats!

#16 kelsie__

kelsie__

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

Natalie Skye and Nathan Scott

#17 cadejpeterson

cadejpeterson

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

Zachary Drew
Christian James
Griffin Troy
Landon Jacob
Jackson Thomas
Peter Jacob

Nicole (Cole) Marie
Kayden Elizabeth
Daylin Jane
Dillan Marie
Kale Marie

I grew up with b/g twins named Emily and Emmett. NOBODY could keep their names straight. Emily became Emmett and Emmett became Emily. If I were you, I'd keep the names somewhat different. Your kids will thank you, and once you're in your old age, you will too!

#18 CameronsMommy06

CameronsMommy06

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

For your little girl,
Rian, Nevaeh, Nikkole

For your little boy,
Nicholas, Noah

Nicholas Nelson
Nevaeh Nelson

Good luck!!

#19 ilovelucy711

ilovelucy711

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

julie

Addison Ava and Noah Nathaniel :lol:

#20 Llewellyn

Llewellyn

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

julie

For the boy: Nick or Nicholas Nelson
For the girl: Charlotte "Charlie" Nelson or Noelle Nelson
These are my favorites :) hope this helps!