#1 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm

It's been a year since you graduated, so you're now age [your age last time plus three] and your boyfriend is [his age last time plus three]. You've now both got jobs in the fields you majored in. What are they?

As you're beginning to get financially stable, you and your boyfriend are talking about getting married. One evening, he takes you back to where your first date was, gets down on one knee, and proposes. Excited and not expecting a proposal at all, you say yes, but smile and admit that you have news to share with him--you're pregnant!

You two decide to quickly plan a small, intimate wedding, skipping a honeymoon afterward, with just close friends and family, so that you can get married before the baby comes along and chaos ensues. 

What are your wedding theme colors? [roll the dice]

1. light green and brown

2. lilac and orange

3. teal and white

4. gray and pale pink

5. yellow and orange

6. orange and gray

7. blue and white

8. Your choice of above options

Only a month after your wedding, you give birth to your child.

Gender [roll the dice]

1. boy

2. boy

3. girl

4. girl

5. boy

6. girl

7. boy

8. girl

Name [roll the dice]

First: http://nameberry.com...aby-Names?all=1

Middle: http://nameberry.com...an-Strong?all=1

Last is your husbands (or yours, or both, whichever you decide)

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:16 PM

Eliana Maeve Parker Hastings
Eli Adrian Hastings

Tennyson Ezekiel Hastings

#3 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

Eliza Maeve [Pearce] Barker [24] - Elementary school music teacher 

Ian Gregory Barker [25] - General Practitioner

Maya Bridget Barker [nb]

First date - him trying to teach me how to dance at his apartment

Wedding theme colors - gray and pale pink

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:11 PM

It's been a year since you graduated, so you're now 23 and your boyfriend is 26. You've now both got jobs in the fields you majored in. What are they?: Art gallery assistant manager, and junior pediatrician.

As you're beginning to get financially stable, you and your boyfriend are talking about getting married. One evening, he takes you back to where your first date was, gets down on one knee, and proposes. Excited and not expecting a proposal at all, you say yes, but smile and admit that you have news to share with him--you're pregnant!

You two decide to quickly plan a small, intimate wedding, skipping a honeymoon afterward, with just close friends and family, so that you can get married before the baby comes along and chaos ensues. 

What are your wedding theme colors?: Teal and white

Name: Scout Millicent Brooks

Sloane Petra (Evansdale) Brooks (23) and Ephraim Rafferty Brooks (26)

Scout Millicent Brooks (0)

Sloane and Ephraim Brooks with Scout

#5 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

Arabella Greer Parker/22/Art Studies

Auden Raphael Harlow/24/Psychology

Gray and pale pink

Maya Audrey Harlow-Parker

#6 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 602 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:41 PM

DH: Ian Oliver Halgren *25*

-high school English teacher

DW: Sloane Nina Halgren *26*

-biomedical engineer

DD: Scarlett Audrey Halgren *nb*

First Date: You go to his apartment and make pizzas for dinner

Wedding Colors: Blue & White

#7 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

((Is there a reason nobody on ANY Congrats game waits until they're married to have children? That I don't at least have the option to wait until I'm married? No offense intended, just a trend I've noticed that kind of bugs me.))

Hello! My name is Callista Jade Elven and I am 22 years old. I go to Southern Nazarene University where I am majoring in child psychology. After I graduate I plan to become a children's counselor. I met my boyfriend, Adrian Xavier Black in my Algebra class. He's 22 like me and has his own apartment a few blocks away from campus.He's also majoring in psychology, though he plans to work with adults rather than children. We were instantly attracted to one another and our first date was a picnic in Eldon Lyon Park, near SNU. After we graduate I move in with Adrian.
---------------

Adrian and I are now both 25 and we graduated from SNU a year ago. I work as a child psycologist and Adrian is an adult psychologist. As our financial situation gets more stable, Adrian and I have begun to talk about marriage. To be honest I've been feeling guilty about us living together when we aren't married. I know my parents would be disappointed. One night Adrian takes me to Eldon Lyon park, where we had our first date, gets down on one knee, and proposes to me. I am shocked, but excited and of course I say yes! Then, with a nervous smile I reveal to Adrian that I'm pregnant. We decide to have a small, quick, intimate wedding with just our relatives and a few close friends and not go on a honeymoon so that we will be living in a stable, married environment when our baby is born. We get married at Western Oaks, the church we have been attending. Our wedding colors are a lovely sunset orange and a very pretty pale grey. I call it "Sunset and Dawn", which goes with our wedding theme of one chapter of our life together ending and a new one beginning. Just a month after our wedding our first child is born. It is a boy and we name him Cullen Osiris.
-----------------

LN: Black
DH: (25) Adrian Xavier Black
DW: (25) Callista Jade "Elven" Black
DS: (newborn) Cullen Osiris Black
-----------------

Callista and Adrian:
Young-Couple.jpg

Cullen:
il_fullxfull.402724788_hldf.jpg?ref=l2

#8 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

Lillian 'Lily' Jade Cooper [25]
Motorsport Journalist

Anderson 'Andy' Tobias Cooper [23]
Engineer at the McClaren Technology Centre

Dylan 'Dyl' Andrew Cooper [0]

#9 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

me: Sloane Lara Fitzgerald [23]

~majoring in Kinesiology

~plans to be a Physiotherapist

In my elective, Developmental Psychology, I meet Alfie Gideon Book. He is 20 years old and lives close to my house so we begin walking home after our classes on some days.

him: Alfie Gideon Book [24]

~majoring in Psychology

~plans to be a Forensic Psychologist

Soon we go on our first date. Alfie takes me ice-skating and although I am horrible at skating, by the end of the night we are having so much fun.

Alfie and I continue dating for the remainder of university and after graduation we move into an apartment together. Alfie gets a job working with the Police Criminal Investigation Unit and I start graduate school.

~

A year after graduating, Alfie is doing really well and loving his job and I am learning so much and becoming very passionate about Physiotherapy.

We begin to talk about getting married and then on a Tuesday at 2 in the morning, Alfie takes me to the park where the outdoor ice skating rink is in the winter. Then he gets down on one knee and proposes! I was not expecting it at all but instantly I say yes! And then I share some news with him; I'm pregnant!

We plan a small and intimate wedding, and skip the honeymoon to save money and to ensure we are ready for the baby. The wedding is teal-and-white themed and only 6 weeks later our baby is born!

Darcy Philomena Book (born February 3, 2018) is absolutely precious with a full head of curly brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

#10 saree6

saree6

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

Elena Kate Acker [22]- Working as a realtor

Adrian Gregory Brown [25]-English Teacher/Freelance Editor

Wedding colours were blue and white.

DS: Ethan Andrew Zale Brown 

#11 Cheyenne Autumn

Cheyenne Autumn

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Singing, dancing, writing, sewing.

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:46 PM

Hey It's me, Arabella, again. It's been a year since I graduated, so I'm now 25  and Aaron is 23. We've now both got jobs in the fields we majored in. I'm a Radiologist and Aaron is a Child Psychologist.

As we were beginning to get financially stable, Aaron and I were talking about getting married. One evening, he took me back to where our first date was (The mini golf course.. cheesy but cute!) , got down on one knee, and proposed. I was excited and not expecting a proposal at all, I said yes, but smiled and admitted that I had news to share with him--I'm pregnant!

We decided to quickly plan a small, intimate wedding, skipping the honeymoon afterward, with just close friends and family, so that we could get married before the baby comes along and chaos ensues. 

----

Our wedding theme colors were gray and pale pink.

Only a month after our wedding, I give birth to our child.

It's a girl!

We named her Hadley Bridget Bradford

Hadley Bridget Bradford

f3b2d752403bfd65789ee9d143af2e3e.jpg

Arabella and Aaron Bradford

ba0f5891f4d5312d65d9958fe81d9dde.jpg

#12 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:53 AM

Me: Leonie Jade [Parker] Hart (26) - Journalist

Him: Edison Orlando Hart (24) - Illustrator

Our son: Cullen Ezekiel Hart (0)

Leonie and Edison Hart with Cullen

First date is ice skating, Leonie is really bad at it

Wedding colours are blue and white

#13 latsyrc

latsyrc

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:27 AM

Hallie Bryn & Otis Gideon Baker

25 ,& 26
Lt green & brown theme

Beckett Kenzo Baker

#14 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:35 AM

Your Name:

Calliope Greer Fisher, 25

Project manager in Civil Engineering firm

His Name:

Orson Leander Hawke, 23

Working towards PhD researching vocal technique differences in Eastern Asian traditional vocal music

Son: Atticus Griffin Hawke, 1 wk

The theme for the wedding was teal and white. 

#15 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:11 PM

Lily Claire Pearson {25}

Psychiatrist

Ashtyn Eliza Cassidy {26}

Pediatrician

A year after graduating, I got a job in Psychiatry, and Ashtyn got a job in Pediatrics. As we were beginning to become financially stable, the topic of marriage started to arise. A few months later, Ash brought home ingredients to make pizzas, like what we did on our first date. While I was in the bathroom, she wrote "marry me?" on mine with pepperoni. I was in a state of shock when I came back and saw what she'd done. She then got on one knee and pulled a ring out of her pocket. I obviously said yes. Little did she know, I had some news for her. My mom's friend's teenage daughter had gotten pregnant and they wanted to keep the baby close to the family, so they asked me if Ash and I would like to adopt. Ash thought about it for a second, but nodded her head yes. We were overjoyed. We were finally going to be taking the next step in building a life together.

The wedding theme was grey and pale pink. We had a close, intimate wedding with family and friends on the beach in the spring time. A month later, the birth mother gave birth to our beautiful baby girl. 

Charlotte Briana Pearson {nb}

"Charlee"

#16 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:30 PM

It's been a year since you graduated, so you're now age 24 and your boyfriend is 25. You are now a Mechanical Engineer and he has taken over running his family's business

You two decide to quickly plan a small, intimate wedding, skipping a honeymoon afterward, with just close friends and family, so that you can get married before the baby comes along and chaos ensues. The wedding colors are lilac and orange

Only a month after your wedding, you give birth to your little boy

DW: Eliza Quinn Baker nee Perry

DH: Owen Gideon Baker

DS: Archer Griffin Baker "Archie"

#17 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:50 AM

Me: Delilah 'Lilah' Kate Cameron (22)

Job: Author

Him: Asher 'Ash' Leopold Cameron (25)

Job: Artist

Our daughter: Edith 'Edie' Valentina Cameron (0)

Ash and Lilah Cameron with Edie.

#18 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,674 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:48 PM

Leila and Isaac graduated one year ago. Leila is now 24, and Isaac is 25. They were both very fortunate to be able to get jobs in the field shortly after graduating. Leila is  a counselor working primarily with teenagers, and Isaac has just gotten an advance for his first novel. As they are beginning to be financially stable, Leila and Isaac have talked about getting married. One evening out of the blue, Isaac takes Leila to the park where they had their first "real" date (their first date was just hanging out in his old apartment), gets down on one knee, and proposes. Excited and not expecting a proposal at all, Leila says yes. She has some news to share with Isaac-she just found out that she is pregnant!

The two decide to quickly plan a small, intimate wedding, skipping a honeymoon afterward, with just close friends and family, so that they can get married before the baby comes along and chaos ensues. Leila and Isaac have a beautiful teal and white wedding just six weeks before their child is born. They welcome a baby boy, Tristan Ezekiel Harker.

The Harker Family

DW: Leila Anne Harker (nee Fitzgerald) [24]

Counselor 

DH: Isaac Gideon Harker [25]

Author 

DS: Tristan Ezekiel Harker [nb]

#19 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:51 AM

Elise Claire [Everett] Calder {23}

concert violinist

Adrian Josiah Calder {26}

9th grade English teacher

Darcy Andrew Calder {nb}

It's been a great year since I graduated and Adrian and I moved in together. We were both incredibly fortunate to get the jobs we were hoping for--I play in the local orchestra and occasionally at showcases, and Adrian teaches 9th grade English at the local high school. We'd briefly talked about getting married before, but I was totally shocked when he took me back to the mini-golf place where we had our first date and proposed! I said yes, of course, but then surprised him back by telling him I was pregnant, which I'd only found out two days earlier. 

We quickly plan a small wedding so as to get married before the baby comes and we get super busy. It was a beautiful wedding, with lilac and orange as our theme colors, and all of our closest family and friends there to celebrate with us.

Just a month after the wedding, I have our baby: it's a boy! We decide to name him Darcy Andrew.

#20 JustAsIExpected

JustAsIExpected

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:18 PM

Me: Cecilia Maeve Carter (Peters) [22]
-Sales Manager

DH: Orson Leopold Carter [24]
-Store Manager

DS: Atticus Bernard Carter [nb]