#1 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm

Two years later you and your husband are enjoying your nice little family with your son or daughter, who is now two years old, when you feel nauseous. Thinking it's just the flu, you don't decide to go to see a doctor until you start feeling extremely nauseous for more than a few days. At the doctor's office, they have you take a pregnancy test, and as you'd begun to suspect, you found out that you were pregnant with your second child.

Ironically, your husband had had a doctor's appointment to check his blood pressure among other routine things, so when you two met up at the house you'd bought shortly after the baby was born that evening, you both had stories to share. You tell him you're pregnant, and he's overjoyed. Even your little son/daughter starts clapping, sensing the excitement. Then your husband gets a pained look on his face and tells you his own news: he has lung cancer from all the secondhand smoke he took in as a child (both of his parents smoke(d), but he doesn't). 

You spend the next few days crying, but your husband promises he'll fight with all his might. Soon you give birth to a healthy new baby, just after your son's/daughter's 3rd birthday .

Gender [roll the dice]

1. boy

2. girl

3. boy

4. girl

5. boy

6. boy

7. boy

8. girl

Name

First: http://nameberry.com...y-Names--?all=1

Middle: somehow honors your husband

Last is the same as your last child's, of course.

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

Eliana Maeve Parker Hastings
Eli Adrian Hastings

Tennyson Ezekiel Hastings
Price Adrian Hastings

#3 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:02 PM

Eliza Maeve [Pearce] Barker [27] - Elementary school music teacher 

Ian Gregory Barker [28] - General Practitioner

Maya Bridget Barker [3]

William Ian "Will" Barker [nb]

First date - him trying to teach me how to dance at his apartment

Wedding theme colors - gray and pale pink

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

Two years later you and your husband are enjoying your nice little family with your son or daughter, who is now two years old, when you feel nauseous. Thinking it's just the flu, you don't decide to go to see a doctor until you start feeling extremely nauseous for more than a few days. At the doctor's office, they have you take a pregnancy test, and as you'd begun to suspect, you found out that you were pregnant with your second child.

Ironically, your husband had had a doctor's appointment to check his blood pressure among other routine things, so when you two met up at the house you'd bought shortly after the baby was born that evening, you both had stories to share. You tell him you're pregnant, and he's overjoyed. Even your little son/daughter starts clapping, sensing the excitement. Then your husband gets a pained look on his face and tells you his own news: he has lung cancer from all the secondhand smoke he took in as a child (both of his parents smoke(d), but he doesn't). 

You spend the next few days crying, but your husband promises he'll fight with all his might. Soon you give birth to a healthy new baby, just after your son's/daughter's 3rd birthday .

Name: Kitty Raphaela Brooks

Sloane Petra (Evansdale) Brooks (26) and Ephraim Rafferty Brooks (29)

Scout Millicent Brooks (3)

Kitty Raphaela Brooks (0)

Sloane and Ephraim Brooks with Scout and Kitty

#5 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

DH: Ian Oliver Halgren *28*

-high school English teacher

DW: Sloane Nina Halgren *29*

-biomedical engineer

DD: Scarlett Audrey Halgren *3*

DD: Catherine “Cate” Olivia Halgren *nb*

First Date: You go to his apartment and make pizzas for dinner

Wedding Colors: Blue & White

#6 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

Hello! My name is Callista Jade Elven and I am 22 years old. I go to Southern Nazarene University where I am majoring in child psychology. After I graduate I plan to become a children's counselor. I met my boyfriend, Adrian Xavier Black in my Algebra class. He's 22 like me and has his own apartment a few blocks away from campus.He's also majoring in psychology, though he plans to work with adults rather than children. We were instantly attracted to one another and our first date was a picnic in Eldon Lyon Park, near SNU. After we graduate I move in with Adrian.
---------------

Adrian and I are now both 25 and we graduated from SNU a year ago. I work as a child psycologist and Adrian is an adult psychologist. As our financial situation gets more stable, Adrian and I have begun to talk about marriage. To be honest I've been feeling guilty about us living together when we aren't married. I know my parents would be disappointed. One night Adrian takes me to Eldon Lyon park, where we had our first date, gets down on one knee, and proposes to me. I am shocked, but excited and of course I say yes! Then, with a nervous smile I reveal to Adrian that I'm pregnant. We decide to have a small, quick, intimate wedding with just our relatives and a few close friends and not go on a honeymoon so that we will be living in a stable, married environment when our baby is born. We get married at Western Oaks, the church we have been attending. Our wedding colors are a lovely sunset orange and a very pretty pale grey. I call it "Sunset and Dawn", which goes with our wedding theme of one chapter of our life together ending and a new one beginning. Just a month after our wedding our first child is born. It is a boy and we name him Cullen Osiris.
----------------

Two years later Adrian, Cullen, and I are a happy little family. I start to feel nauseous but I think it's just the flu so I don't go to the doctor until I feel extremely nauseous for more than a few days. At the doctor's office, they have me take a pregnancy test, and as I've begun to suspect, I find out that I am pregnant with our second child. Coincidentally, Adrian has also just had a doctor's appointment to check his blood pressure and other routine things, so when we get home that day we both have stories to share. I tell Adrian I am pregnant and he is overjoyed. Sensing the excitement, little Cullen starts clapping delightedly. Then Adrian gets this pained look on his face and in that instant I somehow know my world is about to turn upside down. Adrian tells me he has been diagnosed with lung cancer caused by all the second-hand smoke he inhaled as a child in a home where both parents smoked. My heart shatters and for the next few days all I can do is cry and pray and rage to God that itnisnt fair that he got cancer when he's never smoked a day in his life. Adrian tells me he will fight this thing with everything he's got and I pull myself together when I realize how much my behavior is frightening Cullen. I know somehow God will get us through this. Just after Cullen turns three I give birth to a healthy baby boy, who we name William Xavier, "Liam". His middle name Xavier honors Adrian.

-----------------

LN: Black
DH: (28) Adrian Xavier Black
DW: (28) Callista Jade "Elven" Black
DS: (3) Cullen Osiris Black
DS: (newborn) William Xavier Black "Liam"
-----------------

Callista and Adrian:
Young-Couple.jpg

Cullen:
croc_boy_e__oPt.jpg

William:
4071753146_2c02f78eec_o.jpg

#7 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

Two years after Dyl is born, Lily discovers she's pregnant again. Around the same time, Andy discovers he has lung cancer. William Tobias is born just after Dyl's third birthday.

Lillian 'Lily' Jade Cooper [28]
Motorsport Journalist

Anderson 'Andy' Tobias Cooper [26]
Engineer at the McClaren Technology Centre

Dylan 'Dyl' Andrew Cooper [3]

William 'Will' Tobias Cooper [0]

#8 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:19 PM

me: Sloane Lara Fitzgerald [26]

~Physiotherapist

In my elective, Developmental Psychology, I meet Alfie Gideon Book. He is 20 years old and lives close to my house so we begin walking home after our classes on some days.

him: Alfie Gideon Book [27]

~Forensic Psychologist

Soon we go on our first date. Alfie takes me ice-skating and although I am horrible at skating, by the end of the night we are having so much fun. Alfie and I continue dating for the remainder of university and after graduation we move into an apartment together. Alfie gets a job working with the Police Criminal Investigation Unit and I start graduate school.

~

A year after graduating, Alfie is doing really well and loving his job and I am learning so much and becoming very passionate about Physiotherapy. We begin to talk about getting married and then on a Tuesday at 2 in the morning, Alfie takes me to the park where the outdoor ice skating rink is in the winter. Then he gets down on one knee and proposes! I was not expecting it at all but instantly I say yes! And then I share some news with him; I'm pregnant!

We plan a small and intimate wedding, and skip the honeymoon to save money and to ensure we are ready for the baby. The wedding is teal-and-white themed and only 6 weeks later our baby is born! Darcy Philomena Book (born February 3, 2018) is absolutely precious with a full head of curly brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

~

Two years after having Darcy, we are all so happy. I am six months into a new job as a Physiotherpist for the local Recreation Center, and Alfie recently was promoted at his job. After a few days of intense nausea I go to see the doctor. I had already taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative so I wanted to figure out what was going on. Turns out it was a false negative and I am pregnant with baby number two!

On the same day Alfie was also at the doctor to receive test results regarding a potential medication he might start taking. When he gets home I am bursting with excitement and tell him the wonderful news. He is overjoyed (and so is Darcy!) but almost immediately after he becomes somber and gets a pained look on his face. He tells me that he has lung cancer from secondhand smoke.

We are both devastated but Alfie promises he will fight with everything he has and he will do it for our unborn baby, Darcy and me.

William Alfie Book is born on March 17th, 2021 and he is loved and cherished by all our family.

#9 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 599 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:57 AM

Arabella Greer Parker {24}

Art Studies

Auden Raphael Harlow {26}

Psychology

DD: Maya Audrey Harlow-Parker {3}

DD: Sophia Autumn Harlow-Parker {NB}

First date: A picnic in a park on or near your campus

Wedding colours: gray and pale pink

#10 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:56 AM

Me: Leonie Jade [Parker] Hart (29) - Journalist

Him: Edison Orlando Hart (27) - Illustrator

Our son: Cullen Ezekiel Hart (3)

Our daughter: Darcy Edith Hart (0)

Leonie and Edison Hart with Cullen and Darcy

First date is ice skating, Leonie is really bad at it

Wedding colours are blue and white

#11 latsyrc

latsyrc

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:32 AM

Hallie Bryn Baker
Otis Gideon Baker "Giddy"

S- Beckett Kenzo
S- Price Gideon

#12 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:21 PM

Your Name:

Calliope Greer Fisher, 28

Project manager in Civil Engineering firm

His Name:

Orson Leander Hawke, 26

Working towards PhD researching vocal technique differences in Eastern Asian traditional vocal music

Son: Atticus Griffin Hawke, 3

Son: Henry Lysander Fisher (1 month)

(Remember that, just because two children are from the same nuclear family that doesn't mean they'll have the same last name!  :D )

You spend the next few days crying, but your husband promises he'll fight with all his might. Soon you give birth to a healthy new baby, just after your son's 3rd birthday .

#13 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:28 PM

Lily Claire Pearson {27}

Psychiatrist

Ashtyn Eliza Pearson {28}

Pediatrician

Charlotte Briana Pearson {2}

"Charlee"

It's been two years now, and Ash and I have just been living our lives with our toddler, enjoying being a family.

We decided after Charlee had turned two that it was time to try for our second child. We decided to go with reciprocal IVF which means I would carry Ashtyn/s fertilized egg. This way, I will be the birth mother, and Ash will be the biological mother. So the end result is that we're both involved with the birth of this child in some way.

After many failed attempts, I woke up one day feeling very nauseous. I though maybe I had gotten sick or something, considering Charlee had been sick the week before, but then after a few days of feeling nauseous I went to the doctor and discovered that I was in fact pregnant. FINALLY. I went home to share the exciting news with my wife, who'd ironically had a doctor's appointment that day as well. When I got home, I saw her sitting on the couch with our two-year-old daughter. I greeted them both and then sat down on the couch across from them with a huge smile on my face. As my wife's face grew suspicious, I spilled the beans about our pregnancy. She was over the moon. So was Charlee as she started clapping and laughing. But then I noticed that Ashtyn's face changed. I asked her what was wrong and the answer I received was one I had hoped I would never have to hear. She had lung cancer. She started promising me that she would fight as hard as she could for me and the children, but deep down I knew that she had no control over this. Nobody did.

Shortly after Charlee's third birthday, I gave birth to our second beautiful baby girl.

Sophia Cassidy Pearson {nb}

"Sophie/Soph"

#14 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:38 PM

Ironically, your husband had had a doctor's appointment to check his blood pressure among other routine things, so when you two met up at the house you'd bought shortly after the baby was born that evening, you both had stories to share. You tell him you're pregnant, and he's overjoyed. Even your little son starts clapping, sensing the excitement. Then your husband gets a pained look on his face and tells you his own news: he has lung cancer from all the secondhand smoke he took in as a child (both of his parents smoke(d), but he doesn't). 

You spend the next few days crying, but your husband promises he'll fight with all his might. Soon you give birth to a healthy new baby, just after your son's 3rd birthday .

DW: Eliza Quinn Baker nee Perry {27}

DH: Owen Gideon Baker {28}

DS: Archer Griffin Baker "Archie" {3}

DD: Elliot Georgia Baker "Ellie"

#15 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:55 AM

LN: Cameron

Me: Delilah 'Lilah' Kate (24)

Him: Asher 'Ash' Leopold (27)

Our daughter: Edith 'Edie' Valentina (2)

Our son: Henry 'Hal' Leonardo (0)

Ash and Lilah Cameron with Edie and Hal.

#16 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:58 AM

Elise Claire [Everett] Calder {25}

concert violinist

Adrian Josiah Calder {28}

9th grade English teacher

Darcy Andrew Calder {3}

Anna Josephine Calder {nb}

When Darcy is two, I realized I'd been feeling nauseous for a while after missing a period or two. I'd originally thought it was the flu, but when I went to the doctor, they confirmed what I'd begun to suspect: I was pregnant with our second child!

Adrian is excited when I tell him, but then he drops the worst bad-news bomb I could imagine: he just found out he has lung cancer. My world is shattered, but I'm excited nonetheless when Darcy turns three and, shortly after, when our second little bundle of joy comes.

It's a little girl, and we decide to name her Anna Josephine. I let Adrian pick her first name, and we decided her middle would be a variant of his, Josiah. 

#17 JustAsIExpected

JustAsIExpected

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:21 PM

Me: Cecilia Maeve Carter (Peters) [25]
-Sales Manager

DH: Orson Leopold Carter [27]
-Store Manager

DS: Atticus Bernard Carter [3]
DS: Edward Orson Carter [nb]

#18 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:54 PM

Lillian Jade Foster Bingham (27)

Medical researcher

Asher Leopold Bingham (28)

Editor

Rhett Ethan Bingham (3)

Charlotte Ashley Bingham (0)

Lillian and Asher met during their senior year of college.  They were taking the same ceramics class to fulfill their art gen ed and were both terrible at it.  For their first date, Asher invited Lillian to his apartment to make pizzas together.  They dated for the remainder of the year, and after graduation, Lillian moved in to Asher's apartment.

Lillian got a job as a medical researcher, and Asher as an editor.  Three years after they graduated, when Lillian was 24 and Asher was 25, Asher proposed to Lillian while the two were on their college campus for a mini reunion with friends.  Lillian said yes, and to Asher's surprise, she had news of her own - she was pregnant!

The two decided they wanted a small, intimate wedding with close family and friends.  Their wedding color scheme was gray and pale pink, and they decided not to honeymoon with a baby on the way and save their money for the costs of a new member in their household.

One month after the wedding, Lillian gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Rhett Ethan Bingham.

Two years later, Lillian scheduled an appointment at her doctor's office because she had been feeling nauseated.  The doctor told her she was pregnant, and she hurried home to share the good news with Asher.  Asher had a doctor's appointment that day, too, to get his blood pressure checked.  When Lillian shared her news, Rhett sensed the excitement and jumped up and down, clapping his hands.  Asher took Lillian aside to share news of his own - that he had been diagnosed with lung cancer due to the secondhand smoke he inhaled as a child.  Though Asher did not smoke, both of his parents did heavily.  Lillian was devastated by the news, but Asher assured her that he would fight the illness.  Shortly after Rhett's third birthday, Lillian gave birth to a daughter named Charlotte Ashley Bingham.

#19 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:15 AM

Me: Calliope 'Callie' Maeve [Perkins] Bright (27) - Movie score composer

Him: Augustus 'Gus' Josiah Bright (29) - Financial advisor

Our daughter: Jane Valentina Bright (3)

Our daughter: Mary Josephine Bright (nb)

Callie and Gus Bright with Jane and Mary

First date is hanging out at his apartment, playing ping-pong, talking, and watching a movie on TV.

Wedding colours are light green and brown.

#20 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:47 PM

My name is Sloane Claire Etherington and I'm 20 years old. I've recently started university and I'm majoring in Music, I'd like to one day compose scores for movies. In one of my core, non-major-related classes, I meet a guy, Alfred "Alfie" Xavier Barclay, and he's 21 years old. Alfie lives in his own apartment only a few blocks away from our campus. He's majoring in Psychology and wants to be a clinical psychologist. The two of us hit it off almost immediately, and that weekend, we go on our first date - A picnic in a park on the campus' quad. It was lovely, Alfie set up the whole basket with the checkered table cloth, a bottle of sparking apple cider, a fruit salad, fun finger sandwiches and some more. It was really lovely. We date for the remainder of university, two years, then we move in together into Alfie's apartment.

It's been a year since I graduated university, and I'm now 23 years old and Alfie is 24 years old. We've now both got jobs in the fields we majored in. I'm working as an Assistant Film Scorer while Alfie works as a Youth Psychologist.

As we're beginning to get financially stable, Alfie and I begin talking about getting married. One evening, Alfie  takes me  back to where our first date was, on one knee, and he proposes. Excited and not expecting a proposal at all, I say yes, but smile and admit that I also have news to share with him--I'm pregnant!

We decide to quickly plan a small, intimate wedding, skipping a honeymoon afterward, with just close friends and family, so that we can get married before the baby comes along and chaos ensues.  We ended up going with a light green and brown theme for the wedding.

Just a month after the wedding, Alfie and I welcome our beautiful baby girl - Alice Ethan Barclay into the world. She's darling and precious with ten perfect fingers and ten perfect toes and Alfie and I could not be more in love with her if we tried. 

Two years later, Alfie and I are enjoying our nice little family with Alice, who is now two years old, when I feel nauseous. Thinking it's just the flu, I don't decide to go to see a doctor until I start feeling extremely nauseous for more than a few days. At the doctor's office, they have you take a pregnancy test, and as I'd begun to suspect, I found out that I was pregnant with our second child.

Ironically, Alfie had had a doctor's appointment to check his blood pressure among other routine things, so when the two of us met up at the house we'd bought shortly after Alice was born that evening, we both had stories to share. I tell Alfie that I'm pregnant, and he's overjoyed. Even Alice starts clapping, sensing the excitement. Then Alfie gets a pained look on his face and tells me his own news: he has lung cancer from all the secondhand smoke he took in as a child, both of his parents smoked, but he never did.

I spend the next few days crying, but Alfie  promises he'll fight with all his might. It's a rough few months with lots of doctor's appointments, I cry often and clutch Alice close to me. I leave angry voice mails to his parents and spend hours on the phone with my mother, sobbing. Talking about how I'm not sure what I'll do if I lose Alfie, he's my other half, the light of my life.

Just two weeks after Alice's third birthday, Alfie and I welcomed our second daughter, Emily Alfreda-Xena Barclay into the world and she is just as perfect as Alice was when she was born.

The Barclay Family

DW: Sloane Claire Barclay (nee Etherington) [27] [Assistant Film Scorer]

DH: Alfred "Alfie" Xavier Barclay [28] [Youth Psychologist]

DD1: Alice Ethan Barclay [3]

DD2: Emily Alfreda-Xena Barclay [0]

Sloane and Alfie Barclay; with Alice & Emily

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users