12 replies to this topic

#1 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Two years later and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby ---. We decide to name the baby ----. My oldest step child ----- .

DICE

Roll for baby’s gender- even, girl- odd boy

Baby’s name
girl- First name, middle name
boy- First name, middle name

Oldest reaction to baby (feel free to elaborate)
1) jealous- we assured him/her that the baby doesn’t change how we feel about them
2) really excited about the baby
3) indifferent to the baby
4) really wanted to help name the baby so we let him/her pick the middle name
5) started acting like a baby to get attention
6) was acting out because of the baby

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hi my name is Sophie Anastasia Reign. I work as a Lawyer. I met my husband, Michael Lennon Winters, though a work friend and we were recently married. Michael works as a Bank Teller and he has 2 kids from a previous relationship. Their mother, Annabelle Rose Leeds, sees them every other weekend. At first I was really nervous about taking on 2 kids but I quickly grew to love them. The children are our daughter Arabella Rosalind Winters who is 6 and our son Alastair Gabriel Winters who is 1, both children are very sweet, kind and thoughtful.

Two years later and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby boy. We decide to name the baby Jasper Magnus Winters. Arabella was jealous of her new brother but after we assured her that Jasper's arrival didn’t change how we felt about her she eventually became excited about have another little brother.

#3 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

Two years later and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby boy. We decide to name the baby Nicholas Riley. My oldest step child Madeleine, was jealous but we assured her that the baby doesn't change how we feel about her.

Posted Image

Nick

LN: Reid

DW: Sarah Josephine

DH: Thomas Dublin (EX: Ginny Rose Davenport)

Madeleine Frances (8)

Louisa Alice (5)

Sophie Matilda (3)

Nicholas Riley 'Nick' (nb)

#4 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hi my name is Ava Elizabeth Walker. I work as a musician. I met my husband through a work friend and we were recently married. Adam Wilder Smith works as a bank teller and he has 2 kids from a previous relationship. Their mother Savannah Rose Johnston sees them every other weekend. At first I was really nervous about taking on 2 kids but I quickly grew to love them. Dominic Nathaniel is three and so thoughtful and kind. Tessa Mae is an easy-going and happy two year old.

Two years later and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby girl. We decide to name the baby Juliet Caroline. My oldest step child is really excited about the baby .

#5 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

LN: Leif

DH: Everett Hayes {architect}

DW: Nora Josephine {bank teller}

DSS/DSD: Graham Owen & Natalie Amelia [5]

{Mother: Savannah Violet Rogers}

-The twins are both jealous of Rory's arrival

Posted Image

DD: Aurora Grace "Rory" [nb]

Posted Image

Everett & Nora Leif +

Graham, Natalie, & Rory

#6 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hi my name is Quinn Katherine (McCully) Hoff. I work as a doctor. I met my husband, Collin Ryker Hoff though a work friend and we were recently married. Collin works as a musician and he has 2 kids from a previous relationship. Their mother Belle Camellia Jackson-Hoff sees them every other weekend. At first I was really nervous about taking on 2 kids but I quickly grew to love them. Sloane Amelia Hoff is 5 years old and is shy and quiet. Cole Isaac Hoff is 4 years old and is loud and bold.
Two years later and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby boy. We decide to name the baby William *Liam* Rhett Hoff. My oldest step child, Sloane, is jealous of little Liam.

Collin *30* and Quinn *26* Hoff w/

Sloane *7*, Cole *6* and Liam*nb*

#7 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Hi my name is Lucy Victoria Trapp. I work as an artist. I met my husband though a work friend and we were recently married. Ryan Sebastian Melburne works as a lawyer and he has 3 kids from a previous relationship. Their mother Georgia Rose Eckhart sees them every other weekend. At first I was really nervous about taking on 3 kids but I quickly grew to love them. My new step-children are: Hudson Elijah (6), Jasper Gideon (5) and Caleb Levi (3). Hudson is thoughtful and so kind; Jasper is social and incredibly friendly; and Caleb is adorably shy and quiet.

Two years later and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby girl. We decide to name the baby Aurora Juliet. My oldest step child really wanted to help name the baby, so we let Hudson pick the middle name and he chose Juliet.

~~

[28] Lucy and Ryan [31]

[9] Hudson

[8] Jasper

[6] Caleb

[0] Aurora

#8 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

Hi my name is Nell Vivienne Caprington. I work as a Doctor. I met my husband Leo Galen through a work friend and we were recently married. Leo works as a Doctor as well and he has 3 kids from a previous relationship. Their mother Maybelle Rose Shaw sees them every other weekend. At first I was really nervous about taking on 3 kids but I quickly grew to love them. Juliet Mae is 4 years old, social and friendly, Emmett Saul is 3 years old, outgoing and playful & India Pearl is 1 year old, easy-going and happy.

Two years later and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby girl. We decide to name the baby Clea Grace. Juliet really wanted to help name the baby so we let her pick the middle name.

#9 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

Hi, my name is Annie Elizabeth Rue. I work as a Doctor. I met my husband though a work friend and we were recently married. John Earnest Miller works as a Lawyer and he has one kid from a previous relationship. He is called Aidan Levi Miller and he's a very thoughtful and kind boy. His mother, Carolyn Rose Jacobs sees him every other weekend. At first I was really nervous about taking on kids but I quickly grew to love him.

Two years later and everything is going well. Aidan has settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby girl. We decide to name the baby Emma Juliet Rue Miller. Aidan was acting out because of the bab, but a few weeks after her arrival he calmed down and even helps us to take care of her.

#10 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Round ONE

Hi my name is Mia Elizabeth Jones. I work as a lawyer. I met my husband though a work friend and we were recently married. Wes works as a lawyer and he has 2 kids from a previous relationship. Their mother Scarlett Rose Little sees them every other weekend. At first I was really nervous about taking on --- kids but I quickly grew to love them.

Round TWO

Two years later and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby girl. We decide to name her ----. My oldest step child is indifferent to his baby sister.

DW: Mia Elizabeth Jones Davenport
DH: Wesley Sutton Davenport
Oldest 2 Kids’ biological mother: Scarlett Rose Little

DS: Luke Gabriel Davenport (8)

***easy-going, happy

DS: Cole Nathaniel Davenport (3)

***social, friendly

DD: Emma Juliet Davenport (NB)

Wes and Mia Davenport; Luke, Cole and Emma

#11 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

Hi, my name is Erin Rebecca Davidson. I work as an Architect. I met my husband through a work friend and we were recently married. Adam Lane Davidson works as a Lawyer and he has 3 kids from a previous relationship. Their mother Caroline Lily Rosenthal, sees them every other weekend. At first, I was really nervous about taking on 3 kids, but I quickly grew to love them. Christian Noah, who is 5 years old, is very outgoing and playful. He has many friends and loves to play on the playground. Maya Mae is 3 years old, and she is thoughtful and kind. She loves drawing pictures and giving them to people. The youngest, Lucy Clara, is 2 years old, and is shy and quiet. She really only likes being around her parents. She is also very well reserved and independent because of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years later, and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant, it finally happens. I give birth to a baby girl. We decide to name the baby Kinsey Arabella. My oldest step child, Christian, was jealous. We assured him that the baby doesn't change how we feel about him.

The Davidson Family

DW: Erin Rebecca {28}

DH: Adam Lane {32}

DSS: Christian Noah {7}

DSD: Maya Mae {5}

DSD: Lucy Clara {4}

DD: Kinsey Arabella {0}

#12 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

LN: Saint

DH: Chandler Blaze
DW: Amy Evangeline

DS: Noah Levi {5}
DD: Caroline Mae {3}
DS: Nicholas Jude {NB}

#13 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Hi my name is Kate Alexandra Piper. I am 27-years-old and work as a pediatrician. I met my husband though a work friend and we were recently married. Liam Tavish Blake is 29-years-old and works as a musician. He has 2 kids from a previous relationship. Their mother Susanna Iris Hardy sees them every other weekend. At first I was really nervous about taking on 2 kids but I quickly grew to love them. Sophia Margaret is 4-years-old, and Hunter Gabriel is 2-years-old.

~~

Two years later and everything is going well. The kids have settled into our new home and everyone is getting along great. My husband and I decide it’s the right time to bring another child into the family. After some time trying to get pregnant it finally happens. I give birth to a baby girl. We decide to name the baby Juliet Celia Blake.

Kate +Liam

Sophia, Hunter, Juliet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users