New Home: 20 Bedroom Stately Home

#22 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:30 AM

Part 9: Things began to turn bad when my youngest child turned five months, my husband was always working late and would then come home drunk. I often took the kids on day trips so they wouldn't see their dad. I was too scared to leave, and didn't want to depend on myself like in the past. One evening when my youngest wasn't even one, Callum forced me to have sex. I was very scared when I found out I was pregnant again. I had a baby girl.

DD: Addison Leah Churchill *green eyes, light brown hair

She was born two months early and I spent a lot of time in hospital with her. At home, the violence was getting worse, and I was often attacked by my husband. When Addison finally came home from hospital, I decided enough was enough and I had to get a divorce and leave quickly.

DSS: Elliot Sawyer Churchill [20]
DSD: Rosemary Carolina Churchill [17]
DS: Kenderick Drew Williams [15] *green eyes, blonde hair
DSS: Grey Archer Churchill [14]
DD: Kahlen Grace [12] *brown eyes, light brown hair
DD: Kendall Honor [12] * grey eyes, dark brown hair
DD: Kate Anniston [11] *grey eyes, light brown hair
DS: Benjamin Zachary Epps [10] *blue eyes, black hair
DD: Aurora Hazel Churchill [4] *brown eyes, dark brown hair
DD: Natalie Olivia Churchill [1] *green eyes, dark brown hair
DD: Addison Leah Churchill [NB] *green eyes, light brown hair

EX1: Henry Christian Jensen (left)
EX2: Zachary Kieran Epps (deceased)
EX3: Callum Christopher Churchill (divorced)

#23 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

Me: Alyssa Jane Wilson
xBF: Nicholas Kristopher Scott
xBF: Luke Brody O’Connor

***BF:Callum Alexander Hughs
DS: Elliot Sawyer Hughs (20)
DD: Willa Scarlett (17)
DS: Darcy Rhett Hughs (14)

DD: Jade Eylie Scott (15)
DS/DD: Aaron Blane O’Connor/ Emilia Isidore O’Connor (12)
DS: Liam Kayse O’Connor (11)
DD: Sarah Lucy O’Connor (10)
DD: Ruby Aurora Hughs (4)
DD: Madison Avery Hughs (1)
DS: Logan Bennett Hughs

#24 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

DW: Violet Elizabeth Wellington {33}
- Stay-at-Home-Mom
- Blue Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DD: Rosemary Georgiana Wellington {20}
- Hazel Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DD: Primrose Clarissa Wellington {17}
- Hazel Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DS: Caleb Levi Huntington {15}
- Green Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DD: Allegra Arabella Wellington {14}
- Hazel Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DD: Elizabeth Olivia Shea {12}
- Blue Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DS: Sebastian Gabriel Shea {12}
- Blue Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DS: Hunter Jackson Shea {11}
- Blue Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DD: Dianna Constance Shea {10}
- Green Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DS: Emmett Spencer Wellington {4}
- Blue Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DS: Logan Mason Wellington {1}
- Blue Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DS: Noah Reed Wellington {Newborn}
- Hazel Eyes
- Blonde Hair

~~~~~~

Ex-BF: Adrian Gabriel Vang {33}
- Green Eyes
- Light Brown Hair

DH: Nathaniel Connor Shea {25} {Deceased}
- Teacher
- Grey Eyes
- Blonde Hair

DH: Ellis Samuel Wellington {40} {Divorced}
- CEO
- Hazel Eyes
- Blonde Hair

#25 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

Calla Margaret [Wellington, Alderson] Manning

Frederick Caspar Buchanan

Jack Rory Brennan Alderson

Piers Ethan Manning

Price Archer Manning

Miriam Aurora "Mira" Manning

Ezra Larkin Wellington-Alderson

Bertram Silas "Si" Manning

Benedict Adrian "Ben" Alderson

Isabel Agnes Alderson

Anna Scarlett Tulip Alderson

Henry Jack Rory Alderson

Jude Arthur Manning 

Sophia Harper Manning

Andrew Lance Wellington

#26 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:18 AM

You're 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school in North Carolina. You're in love with this amazing guy, except your parents despise him. You've been secretly dating for several months.

It's December of your senior year and you find out your pregnant. It's a massive shock, and you can't bear to tell your boyfriend or family. You end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and you end up straying with her in her little cafe.

Nine months later you deliver your first child. It's a Girl called Faith Seraphina.

It's two years later, your child is now two and thriving. You are still living in your friends apartment. You work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with your child. You think about your family a lot, and wonder how they are, but you never want to see them again. 

Out of the blue you meet the most handsome man, you become serious very quickly. You met him when you dropped something in the supermarket and he helped you.

A year later he proposes to you. Where do you marry? - Grand hotel

On your honeymoon you begin to feel sick, and take a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, you're pregnant. And it's twins... You are excited but also worried, how will you afford to have 3 kids. You decide to keep them though.

Four months after the twins are born, you go to night classes to get more training. What do you study? - Architecture

When your first child is four, the twins one you find out you're pregnant again, it's a complete surprise. You're both very anxious, how could they cope with four children under 4, but you're still slightly excited.

When your 4th child is only six weeks old, out of the blue, your husband dies in a car crash. You are devastated and petrified for the future, how will you cope with four young children, and pay the bills. In the end you decide to move to England and start afresh. You just have enough savings to get there.

After a lengthy legal process you finally move, but where? - Norwich

You settle down and start your own business from home, what is it? - Artist

You've lived in England for a year now, your children are now 5, 2, 2 and 1. You finally have a night out while a nice neighbour looks after the kids. You end up in a club and having a one night stand with a stranger. You can't remember what he looks like or even his name. 

Nine months later you deliver a Girl

Four years later and things aren't going too bad, your kids are now 9, 6, 6, 5 and 4. They're all in school, your business is booming and you're slowly getting over the loss of your husband. You often wonder about your family, and what they're up to, you hope your last name change and your new home is enough to keep you hidden. But you're happy with your family, new home and you've met some great friends. 

You meet a pretty gorgeous man who sweeps you off your feet. He is incredibly wealthy and quite a bit older than you but very generous.

He also has three older kids, aged 14, 11 and 8, that live with him. His ex wife abandoned him and the kids to live in Cuba with a new man five years before. He doesn't mind your five kids, he loves children to bits.

A year later you marry in a posh ceremony with over 200 guess who you hardly know. Just after the wedding you move into a new 7 bedroom farm house.

A year after you got married for the 2nd time, you find out you're pregnant with your number six. You are excited, even though you have 8 kids under 14, you have time to be a stay at home mum after your sold your business and made a lot of money which you keep. You have a wonderful house, and a good husband who provides lots of money.

Three years later, you try for your last baby. Your step children are now 19, 16 13, and your biological children are 14, 11, 11, 10, 9, 3. You are very happy, your husband is sweet to you

Things began to turn bad when your child turned five months, your husband was always working late and would then come home drunk. You often took the kids on day trips so they wouldn't see their dad. You were to scared to leave, and you didn't want to depend on yourself like in the past. One evening when your youngest wasn't even one, he forced you to have sex.

You were very scared when you found out you were pregnant again. You had a boy called Noah Jefferson

Eye colour - brown

Hair colour - dark brown

He was born two months early and you spent a lot of time in hospital with him. At home, the violence was getting worse, and you were often attacked by your husband. When he finally came home from hospital, you decided enough was enough and you had to get a divorce and leave quickly. 

Juniper Margaret Willoughby *Juni* (34) - Red hair & brown eyes

Edward Joseph Lawson *Ed* (34) - Dark brown hair & blue eyes

Nathan Seamus Hemingway *Nate* (37) - Dark brown hair & brown eyes

Fergus Matthew Willoughby (44) - Dark brown hair & brown eyes

Cara Evangeline Willoughby (21) - Dark brown hair & green eyes

Elliot Jude Willoughby (18) - Blonde hair & blue eyes

Faith Seraphina Hemingway (16) - Dark brown hair & blue eyes

Darcy Edward Willoughby (15) - Blonde hair & brown eyes

Joseph Alexander Hemingway (13) - Dark brown hair & brown eyes

Olivia Isabel Hemingway (13) - Dark brown hair & brown eyes

Daisy Elizabeth Hemingway (12) - Red hair & brown eyes

Lila Natalie Hemingway (11) - Dark brown hair & blue eyes

Owen Samuel Willoughby (5) - Dark brown hair & brown eyes

Harper Lillian Willoughby (2) - Red hair & brown eyes

Noah Jefferson Willoughby (nb) - Dark brown hair & brown eyes

#27 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

My name is Lavender Louise Worthington and I am 17 years old. Currently I am attending Alabama Academy Boarding School. I have Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. I am head-over-heels in love with my boyfriend of several months, Thomas Noel Chambers, however my parents do not approve. He has Black Hair and Hazel Eyes.

It was December of my senior year when I found out I was almost 4 weeks pregnant. I was so incredibly shocked and decided to hide my pregnancy for the rest of the year. After the school year finished at the end of May, I ran away to New York City and started working at a little Cafe while living in the apartment above. On August 21st, 2013 I deliver a baby boy named Caleb Ezra Worthington. He has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes, an exact mix of Thomas and myself.

Two years later I was still working at Cafe, as manager, and living above it with little Caleb. I think about my family and Thomas a lot, but could never bear to go back to Alabama, Not long after Caleb's second birthday I meet Julian Kieran Kincaid. I was picking up some groceries when Caleb started fussing and dropped his stuffed animal, Julian picked it up, brought it over and helped me calm Caleb down. Julian is a Banker and has Blonde Hair and Grey Eyes. We hit it off and within a week are dating.

A year after meeting, Julian proposes to me. We are married in November on the beach, with just Thomas' family and our friends in attendance. We take a quick honeymoon to Niagara Falls and on the last day I begin to feel a little odd. Turns out I am pregnant...with twins! Julian and I are terrified, but are equally excited. Two months later we find out we are having twin boys! Lance Crispin Kincaid and Sebastian Gabriel Kincaid are born on May 28th, 2017. Lance has Blonde Hair and Grey Eyes, a mini me of Julian, while Sebastian has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

Only four months after Lance and Sebastian are born, I begin taking night classes for architecture. After 9 months of classes I am fully certified to work as an Architect. It is also then that I find out I am pregnant again! Julian and I are so excited to be welcoming a new addition, so soon as we can we find out the gender. This baby is our first baby girl and we couldn't be more thrilled to welcome our little princess. On March 22nd, 2019 our baby girl is born and we name her Madeleine Harper Kincaid. She has Blonde Hair and Grey Eyes.

I can barely believe this has happened to me. Julian on his way home from the bank was struck head on by a drunk driver in their SUV. Madeleine was only six weeks old and I can barely look at her without breaking down. She will never know her father and the great man There are too many memories in our home and so I decide to move our family to Brighton England. In Brighton I take a job as a Writer for a local paper.

After a year of staying strong, me and my new friend Isla go out to a club for a night while my neighbor, Ilene, an old widow watches the children. There I meet a charming young man and we get to know each other quite well during that one night. So well that in nine months I deliver Nathaniel Julian-Kian Worthington. He has Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes. He must have gotten those eyes from his father though.

Four years after the birth of my fifth child things are going well. I am becoming a household name within the writing community and have made friends that are always there for me. Caleb, Lance, Sebastian, Madeleine and Nathaniel are all excelling in school so far. Even though it pains me to have not seen my family in ten years I couldn't bear to see them after all of this.

One day an incredibly wealthy and handsome man, at least 35, bumped into me at a coffee shop. He spilled his coffee on me and was so extremely sorry. He ended up buying me a new top and coffee and we started to talk. He says his name is Giles Aubrey Rothschild and he lives a lonely life without a wife. Apparently I intrigued him enough for a date and so two days later the Light Brown Hair and Blue Eyes charmer took me out for dinner. Turns out he is 36. After two months of dating he meets my five and I meet his kids. His kids are Elliot Heathcliff Rothschild [14], Virginia Georgiana Rothschild [11] and Helen Gabriella Rothschild [8]. Their mother left them for a young man in Cuba five years ago.

A year later we marry in a ceremony primarily consisting of strangers. After that our family of ten moves into A Fourteen Bedroom Gothic-Mansion. Everything is perfect.

A year later I am finally settled in. The kids are all loving their new life and I have just sold my writing business reaping in a big sum of money that I place in my own account for a rainy day, or rather a rainy year. To my great and joyous surprise Giles and I are pregnant. We will have nine kids all under fifteen but our house is big enough for twenty. Eight months later I give birth to our boy: Oliver Maxwell Rothschild. He becomes quickly the joy of the whole family with his Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

Three years later, Giles and I want one more baby to complete the Rothschild-Kincaid-Worthington family; Giles is 41 and I am 32 and we couldn't be happier. After a little bit of trying we welcome a second son together, Daniel Noah Rothschild, who has Light Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

Only five months after Daniel is born my life gets bad again. At first I think maybe Giles is just going through a mid-life crisis because of his obsessive working and constant drinking. He begins getting angry with the kids and me so I begin taking the kids for weekend trips. At the moment they are 16, 14, 13, 11, 11, 10, 9, 3 and five months. Elliot has moved out as he is now 19.

But one night things go horribly wrong. Giles is so drunk that he rapes me. I tell myself that he is just not thinking but I can't help cringing whenever he talks to me and goes to touch me. I am devastated when I find out I am pregnant, but after a few months I come to terms with the baby growing inside of me. The baby is mine and not Giles', never will be.

Joshua Cole Rothschild is born two months early and we both spend a long time in the hospital. He has Blonde Hair and Blue eyes. Giles tries to come visit, but I either pretend to be sleeping or ask a nurse to tell him I'm too tired or anything to keep him away. The weeks I spend in the hospital give me some time to think and I decide on a divorce. I need to do what's right for me and the children. I go back to my maiden name.

The Rothschild/Kincaid/Worthington Family

DM: Lavender Louise Worthington [33]

DSS: Elliot Heathcliff Rothschild [20]

DSD: Virginia Georgiana Rothschild [17]

DS: Caleb Ezra Worthington [15]

DSD Helen Gabriella Rothschild [14]

DS/DS: Lance Crispin Kincaid & Sebastian Gabriel Kincaid [12]

DD: Madeleine Harper Kincaid [11]

DS: Nathaniel Julian-Kian Worthington [1o]

DS: Oliver Maxwell Rothschild [4]

DS: Daniel Noah Rothschild [1]

DS: Joshua Cole Rothschild [0]

Lavender; with Elliot, Virginia, Caleb, Helen, Lance, Sebastian, Madeleine, Nathaniel, Oliver, Daniel & Joshua

Past People

Thomas Noel Chambers [High School Sweetheart]  (Caleb's Biological Father)

Julian Kieran Kincaid [Dec. Husband] (Lance, Sebastian & Madeleine's Biological Father)

? [One Night Stand] (Nathaniel's Biological Father)

Giles Aubrey Rothschild [Div. Husband] (Elliot, Virginia, Helen, Oliver, Daniel & Joshua's Biological Father)

#28 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

Although we had been so happy, things started to turn when Avery was five months old.  Felix began to work late and come home drunk.  I started taking the kids on lots of day trips to try to distract them.  My husband began to be violent, going so far as to force himself on me one night.  I became pregnant with another child.  It was a hard pregnancy, and my son, Daniel Zachary, was born two months early.  I had to stay at the hospital with him often.  Even though he has black hair and hazel eyes like his father, I decided to give him my last name, as the violence I was experiencing from my husband was getting worse.  When it was time for Daniel to come home, I decided to leave Felix and strike out on my own once again.  I filed for a divorce and took our children left quickly. 

DW: Iris Louise Benedict

DH: Felix Benjamin Cartwright

dd: Charlotte Carolina Cartwright (20)

ds: Elliot Milo Cartwright (17)

ds: Solomon Jude Benedict (15)

dd: Rosemary Susannah Cartwright (14)

dd/dd: Celia Juliet Song/Audrey Helen Song (12)

dd: Felicity Harper Song (11)

ds: Simon Arthur Benedict (10)

ds: August Henry Cartwright (4)

dd: Avery Grace Cartwright (1)

ds: Daniel Zachary Benedict (nb)

#29 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

My name is Laurel Grace Baker, I'm 17 years old, and I have grey eyes and black hair. I go to a prestigious private high school in Alabama. I'm  in love with this amazing guy named Thomas Gabriel Curio, except my parents despise him. He is 18 and has hazel eyes and black hair. We've been secretly dating for several months.

It's December of my senior year and I find out I'm pregnant. It's a massive shock, and I can't bear to tell my boyfriend or family. I end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and I end up staying with her in her little cafe.

Nine months later, I deliver my first child, a boy named Noah Jude Baker. He has my grey eyes and black hair.

It's two years later, my son is now two and thriving. I am still living in my friend's apartment. I work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with my son. I think about my family a lot, and wonder how they are, but I never want to see them again.

Out of the blue I meet the most handsome man at a nightclub. His name is Anthony Breccan Marciano. He has blue eyes and red hair, and he works as an 8th grade Math Teacher. We become serious very quickly.

A year later, Tony proposes to me. We get married in a friend's garden.

On our honeymoon I begin to feel sick, and take a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, I'm pregnant. And it's twins...I am excited but also worried. How will I afford to have 3 kids? I decide to keep them though.

I give birth to a boy and a girl. They are named Brandon Dominic and Jessica Alexis Marciano. Brandon and Jessica have blue eyes and black hair.

Four months after the twins are born, I go to night classes to get more training in clothing design.

When my oldest son is 5, and the twins are 1, I find out I'm pregnant again. It's a complete surprise. Tony and I are very anxious. How could we cope with four children under 5? I'm still slightly excited. I go to find out the sex of the baby and....

....6 months later I give birth to a baby boy. His name is Spencer Hayes. He has grey eyes and black hair.

When my 4th child is only six weeks old, out of the blue, my husband dies in a car crash. I am devastated and petrified for the future. How will I cope with four young children, and pay the bills? In the end, I decide to move to England and start fresh. I have just enough savings to get there.

After a lengthy legal process, I finally move to Bath. I settle down and start a business from home as an English tutor.

I've lived in England for a year now, and my children are  6, 2, 2 and 1. I finally have a night out while a nice neighbour looks after the kids. I end up in a club and having a one night stand with a stranger. I can't remember what he looks like or even his name.

Nine months later, I give birth to a baby boy. He is named Dylan Anthony Marciano. He has hazel eyes and blonde hair.

Four years later and things aren't going too bad. My kids are now 10, 6, 6, 5 and 4. They're all in school, my business is booming and I'm slowly getting over the loss of my husband. I often wonder about my family, and what they're up to. I hope my last name change and my new home is enough to keep me hidden. But I'm happy with my family, new home and I've met some great friends.

I meet a pretty gorgeous man who sweeps me off my feet. He is incredibly wealthy and quite a bit older than me, but very generous.
His name is Hugh Daniel Phillips, and he has grey eyes and blonde hair.

He also has three older kids, aged 14, 11 and 8, that live with him. His ex-wife abandoned him and the kids to live in Cuba with a new man, five years before. He doesn't mind my five kids. He loves children to bits. His oldest is his son Clay Samson, who is 14 years old. His middle child, Abigail Savannah, is 11 years old. His youngest is Elliot Sawyer, who is 8.

A year later, we marry in a posh ceremony with over 200 guests who I hardly know. Just after the wedding, we move into a new 7 bedroom farm house.

A year after I got married for the 2nd time, I find out I'm pregnant with number six. I am excited, even though I have 8 kids under 16. I have time to be a stay at home mom after I sold my business and made a lot of money which I keep. I have a wonderful house, and a good husband who provides lots of money.

I give birth to a baby girl named Charlotte Aurora Phillips. She has grey eyes and black hair.

Three years later, I try for my last baby. My step children are now 19, 16 13, and my biological children are 15, 11, 11, 10, 9, 3. I am very happy and my husband is sweet to me.

I give birth to a baby girl named Sophia Madison Phillips. She has grey eyes and blonde hair.

Things began to turn bad when my daughter turned five months. My husband was always working late and would then come home drunk. I often took the kids on day trips so they wouldn't see their dad. I was too scared to leave, and I didn't want to depend on myself like in the past. One evening when my youngest wasn't even one, Hugh forced me to have sex.

I was very scared when I found out I was pregnant again. I had a
baby girl named Olivia Summer Phillips. She has grey eyes and blonde hair. She was born two months early and I spent a lot of time in the hospital with her. At home, the violence was getting worse, and I was often attacked by my husband. When she finally came home from the hospital, I decided enough was enough and I had to get a divorce and leave quickly.

The Marciano-Phillips Family

DM: Laurel Grace Phillips {33}

DH: Hugh Daniel Phillips {44}

DSS: Clay Samson Phillips {20}

DSD: Abigail Savannah Phillips {17}

DS: Noah Jude Marciano {16}

DSS: Elliot Sawyer Phillips {14}

DS/DD: Brandon Dominic/Jessica Alexis Marciano {12}

DS: Spencer Hayes Marciano {11}

DS: Dylan Anthony Marciano {10}

DD: Charlotte Aurora Phillips {4}

DD: Sophia Madison Phillips {1}

DD: Olivia Summer Phillips {newborn}

Laurel & Hugh; with Clay, Abigail, Noah, Eli, Brandon, Jessie, Spence, Dylan, Charlie, Soph, & Liv

#30 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:38 AM

You're 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school in California. You're in love with this amazing guy, except your parents despise him. You've been secretly dating for several months.

It's December of your senior year and you find out your pregnant. It's a massive shock, and you can't bear to tell your boyfriend or family. You end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and you end up straying with her in her little cafe.

It's two years later, your child is now two and thriving. You are still living in your friends apartment. You work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with your child. You think about your family a lot, and wonder how they are, but you never want to see them again. Out of the blue you meet the most handsome man, through some mutual friends. He is a teacher, and you become serious very quickly.

A year later he proposes to you. You marry in a grand hotel. On your honeymoon you begin to feel sick, and take a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, you're pregnant. And it's twins... You are excited but also worried, how will you afford to have 3 kids. You decide to keep them though.

Four months after the twins are born, you go to night classes to get more training in childcare. When your first child is four, the twins one you find out you're pregnant again, it's a complete surprise. You're both very anxious, how could they cope with four children under 4, but you're still slightly excited. You decide to find out the sex, and discover that it's a boy!

When your 4th child is only six weeks old, out of the blue, your husband dies in a car crash. You are devastated and petrified for the future, how will you cope with four young children, and pay the bills. In the end you decide to move to England and start afresh. You just have enough savings to get there. After a lengthy legal process you finally move to Liverpool. You settle down and start your own personal photography business from home. You've lived in England for a year now, your children are now 5, 2, 2 and 1. You finally have a night out while a nice neighbour looks after the kids. You end up in a club and having a one night stand with a stranger. You can't remember what he looks like or even his name. 

Nine months later you deliver a girl.

Four years later and things aren't going too bad, your kids are now 9, 6, 6, 5 and 4. They're all in school, your business is booming and you're slowly getting over the loss of your husband. You often wonder about your family, and what they're up to, you hope your last name change and your new home is enough to keep you hidden. But you're happy with your family, new home and you've met some great friends. You meet a pretty gorgeous man who sweeps you off your feet. He is incredibly wealthy and quite a bit older than you but very generous. He also has three older kids, aged 14, 11 and 8, that live with him. His ex wife abandoned him and the kids to live in Cuba with a new man five years before. He doesn't mind your five kids, he loves children to bits. What gender are his kids? Two boys and a girl. A year later you marry in a posh ceremony with over 200 guess who you hardly know. Just after the wedding you move into a new nine bedroom futuristic eco house.

A year after you got married for the 2nd time, you find out you're pregnant with your number six. You are excited, even though you have 8 kids under 14, you have time to be a stay at home mum after your sold your business and made a lot of money which you keep. You have a wonderful house, and a good husband who provides lots of money. Three years later, you try for your last baby. Your step children are now 19, 16 13, and your biological children are 14, 11, 11, 10, 9, 3. You are very happy, your husband is sweet to you.

Things began to turn bad when your child turned five months, your husband was always working late and would then come home drunk. You often took the kids on day trips so they wouldn't see their dad. You were to scared to leave, and you didn't want to depend on yourself like in the past. One evening when your youngest wasn't even one, he forced you to have sex. You were very scared when you found out you were pregnant again. You had a boy. He was born two months early and you spent a lot of time in hospital with him. At home, the violence was getting worse, and you were often attacked by your husband. When he finally came home from hospital, you decided enough was enough and you had to get a divorce and leave quickly. 

-------------------------------------------------

Me: Laurel Theresa Armstrong (33) - Hazel eyes and red hair

His son: Elliot Jude Armstrong (20) - Blue eyes and blonde hair

His son: Darcy Orlando Armstrong (17) - Black eyes and brown hair

My princess: Esther 'Essie' Serenity Whittaker (15) - Brown eyes and blonde hair

His daughter: Piper Mirabelle Armstrong (14) - Blue eyes and brown hair

My rascals: Edmund 'Ned' Henry St. Claire and Hector Egeon St. Claire (12) - Hazel eyes and blonde hair, and green eyes and blonde hair

My cheeky monkey: Dominic 'DJ' James St. Claire (11) - Green eyes and blonde hair

My baby girl: Evianna 'Evie' Mona St. Claire (10) - Blue eyes and blonde hair

My sweetheart: Faith Cordelia Armstrong (4) - Black eyes and blonde hair

My smiley man: Matthew 'Matt' Logan Armstrong (1) - Hazel eyes and blonde hair

My funny guy: Samuel 'Sam' Corey Armstrong (nb) - Hazel eyes and red hair

Essie's dad: Geoffrey Shepherd Close (33) - Brown eyes and blonde hair

Ned, Hector, and DJ's dad: Frederick Eamon St. Claire (deceased) - Green eyes and blonde hair

Elliot, Darcy, Piper, Faith, Matt, and Sam's dad:  Rupert Liam Armstrong (41) - Black eyes and blonde hair

Laurie Armstrong with Elliot, Darcy, Essie, Piper, Ned, Hector, DJ, Evie, Faith, Matt, and Sam

#31 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

My name is Dahlia Jane Springer.  I have dark brown hair and blue eyes.  I am seventeen years old and attend a prestigious high school called St. Catherine's in Vermont.  I've been dating my boyfriend Edward "Eddie" Michael Thornton for a few months now.  He has light brown hair and brown eyes.  I'm madly in love with him, but my parents can't stand him.

It's December of my senior year, and I just found out I'm pregnant with my boyfriend's child.  Knowing the judgment and scorn I would receive from my family, Eddie's family, and my school community, I decided to run away to New York.  I met a woman named Talia Grace Kenwood who owns a cafe to pay the bills while pursuing her dreams on Broadway.  She let me stay with her at her apartment, so long as I payed rent.  I started working at the cafe and gave birth to a baby boy nine months later on September 13th.  I named him Caleb Matthew Springer.  He has my dark brown hair and Eddie's brown eyes.

Two years after Caleb was born, I met the most handsome man at a party hosted by one of Talia's friends.  His name is Christopher Garrett "Chris" Goldwater.  He is an artist with his own studio a few miles away.  He has dyed blue hair and blue eyes.  We became serious very quickly, which helped fill the void I had been feeling lately from not seeing my family or friends in two years.

A year after Chris and I started dating, he proposed.  We got married and honeymooned in Las Vegas.  I soon after found out I was pregnant - with twins.  I was nervous about supporting three kids financially, but Chris and I decided to keep them.  With Talia's help, we moved into an apartment a few blocks from the cafe.  I gave birth to Ross Henry and Diana Clare Goldwater on October 16th.  They have Chris' brown eyes and dark hair.

A year after the twins were born, I started going to night classes on childcare to get more training in hopes of getting a higher-paying job.  I found out I was pregnant again with a baby boy.  I was anxious about having four children under four years old, but Chris and I were happy to welcome little Finn Atlas Goldwater on January 5th.

Only six weeks after Finn was born, Chris died in a freak car accident.  I felt lost and panicked, so I decided to pack up the family and move to Norwich, England for a fresh start.  I got a job as a child minder and things started improving financially.  A year after the move, I had a drunken one night stand with a stranger after visiting a club.  I couldn't remember the man's name or appearance the next day.  Nine months later, on May 4th, I gave birth to his child, a baby boy, whom I named Ethan Garrett Springer, Garrett being Chris' middle name.

Four years later, things began to take a turn for the better.  Business was booming, and with the kids in school, I could take on more clients.  Plus, I met this amazing man named Trevor Liam Buckley.  He was very wealthy and quite a few years older than me, but he proved very generous, and we began dating.  Trevor's ex-wife abandoned him and his three kids five years ago to elope with another man in Cuba.  His kids' names are Elliot ChanceAlice Juliette, and Grace Elisabetta Buckley.  A year later, I married Trevor in a posh wedding with over 200 guests I barely knew.  We moved into a gothic-style house with 14 bedrooms.

One year later, I became pregnant.  I had quit my job since Trevor had so much money, and with eight children to care for, I became a full-time stay-at-home mom.  I gave birth to a little girl named Hazel Florence Buckley on August 22nd.

Three years later, Trevor and I decided to try for our final child.  We had a baby boy on March 15th, whom we named Daniel James Buckley.

Not even a year after Daniel was born, Trevor began spending long hours at work and then coming home drunk.  I started taking the kids on day trips so they wouldn't have to see their father, but one evening, he forced me into sex.  I gave birth to a baby boy on June 10th; we named him Joseph Graham Buckley.  He was born two months early, so I had to spend a lot of time in the hospital with him.  When I got home, Trevor continued hurting me.  I was afraid he would start harming the children, so I decided to file for a divorce.

Dahlia Jane Springer Buckley {33}
Trevor Liam Buckley {42}
Elliot Chance Buckley {20}
Alice Juliette Buckley {17}
Caleb Matthew Springer {15}
Grace Elisabetta Buckley {14}
Ross Henry Goldwater {12}
Diana Clare Goldwater {12}
Finn Atlas Goldwater {11}
Ethan Garrett Springer {10}
Hazel Florence Buckley {4}
Daniel James Buckley {1}
Joseph "Joe" Graham Buckley {0}

The Buckley Family
Trevor, Dahlia, Elliot, Alice, Caleb, Grace, Ross, Diana, Finn, Ethan, Hazel, Daniel, & Joe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users