4 replies to this topic

#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:43 PM

There once was a girl who lived on the road. All of her things were kept nicely in her suitcase, she was never one place for long. The hardest question she ever had to answer was, "Where are you from?" because she really wasn't from anywhere at all. Albeit a lonely journey, she loved her life and the adventure of it all. When staying somewhere, she'd daydream about looking out of a car window and watching fields upon fields of crops go by, listening to Ben Rector or some basketball game on the radio. She'd dream of that drowsy feeling you get when half asleep in an airplane seat, of midnight sprints through foreign airports trying merely to make the flight connection on time. She'd dream of talking with that old Parisian man on a train from Normandy to Verona, of sitting on the streets in Germany eating waffles and watching people go by. Of the joyous faces of the Angolan children as they sing "Hallelujah." Her life, she wouldn't trade for anything.

So I need a name for her. blonde hair, bluish-brown eyes, 17/18yrs old. mature and fairly serious. very brave and daring.

For a love interest. he's older than her by a bit. when they first meet, they really like each other and it isn't until around date 3 that they realize their age gap, and tackling that issue is one of the major things in their relationship. he has brown hair and bright blue eyes. he wears suits or button down shirts with rolled sleeves + tie to work everyday, though I haven't decided what his occupation will be.

#2 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:46 PM

Reminds me of Jane Eyre! Nice plot!

GIRL

Violet Maxine

Johanna Blair

Lydia Hanna

Carys Athena
Willa Jacqueline
Dakota Erin
Audria Skylar

BOY
Hunter Maddox
Stephen Xavier
Jackson Travis
Byron Emmett
Vaughn Leonard

• Addison likes this

#3 Macey Graye

Macey Graye

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:01 AM

Darcy
Cass
Lynn
Elli
Mara
Nova
Paris nn Perrie
Zoey
Livia
Lucia
Jenny
Taya
Tera
Kinsie
Makena
Hope
Alayna
Tanna
Sonny
Allie
Bay
Cayla
Deidre
Emmie
Flannery
Gabi
Hattie
Isabel
Jude
Kaylin
Lottie
Matilda
Nessa
Orie
Paige
Quinlyn
Rora
Sage
Tate
Veronica
Willa
Zuri
  • Addison likes this

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 03:13 PM

Thank you both sooo much!! I totally stopped working on this story and now I have the motivation to continue, haha :)

I really like so many of these!! I LOVE Lydia for an mn. For FN, I really love Blaire or Hattie, or [Elizabeth?] with Ellis, Ella, or Ellie as a nn. 

And for him, I love Jude, Byron, and Stephen as fns, and I think Xavier is a wicked cool mn. I actually really like Jude Byron as a fn/surname combo.

Thank you guys again!!

#5 JennyB

JennyB

Superstar Baby Namer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:33 AM

I must say that I love the name Lydia. And, to me, it sounds so fitting! I know you said you liked it for a mn, but I am a fan of it for the fn!

Lydia Elizabeth

Lydia Beth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users