• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Caitlin

Caitlin

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, biking, and baby names. <br />I'm a musical fanatic, play the violin, and I'm a child of God.<br />

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

Juliette O'Keefe is her name. She has wavy red hair and light green eyes. She was the main character, vampire Benedict's, well, ex-girlfriend, kind of. She never really liked him the way he loved her. She was engaged, and her fiance was found dead, and Benedict (who was not guilty) was charged with the murder. It was actually Benedict's brother for reasons that are too complicated to go into, but still. Originally, I wanted to name her Juliet. Then I decided Juliette fit her personality (calm, soft, kind, forgiving, kind of mealy-mouthed, very much like Melanie in Gone With the Wind) better. Then I remembered that I plan on naming my first daughter Juliet Paxton, and the name lost all appeal for my character. I prefer either Gaelic names or Shakespearean names, if you can manage it, but if you get some strike of inspiration that seems perfect and doesn't fit into those categories, I won't dismember you. :D

Thanks for all your help. Much love,

Caitlin.

#2 KristaDeanne

KristaDeanne

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:55 PM

Genevieve, Guinevere, Cordelia, Luciana, Ophelia, Nerissa, Octavia, Katharina....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users