#1 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:30 PM

My previous (and long standing) combo was Eliza Jenette. I still love it, but I've grown so fond of Vivienne/Vivianne and I like it with Eliza. Do you think it is too long? I usually don't pair names together that have different syllables. Spelling is also an issue since I pronounce Vivienne and Vivianne slightly differently. I'm not sure which I like better. I don't really like it spelled Vivian.

So, to recap:

What do you think of Vivienne/Vivianne?

What do you think of Eliza Vivienne? Too long? Bad flow?

Which spelling do you like? Why?

#2 ShelbyByTheBay

ShelbyByTheBay

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Photography, animals, biology, reading, writing, books, arts, music, gardening, orchids, babies.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

I think Eliza Vivienne is very pretty. Not too long, in my opinion. I do like the spelling Vivian better, shorter and to the point, but it is a beautiful name either way. :)

#3 D3sire

D3sire

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:10 AM

I like Eliza Vivienne and I much prefer it to Eliza Jenette. Vivienne compliments Eliza nicely for style and overall feel. I don't think the combo is too long at all as Eliza is only 5 letters it balances the lengthy Vivienne. My only compliant is that the Z in Eliza and the V's in Vivienne both have a harsh feel and perhaps Eliza is best paired with something softer. I much prefer the spelling Vivienne and I pronounce them differently as well. Vivienne (viv-ee-en) and Vivianne (viv-ee-anne).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users