4 replies to this topic

#1 Alda

Alda

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:38 PM

"Amy Jo Johnson, who played Keri Russell's best friend Julie Emrich on the series Felicity, has welcomed her first child, a daughter, a rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

"Francesca Christine was born at 9:09 pm on December 1st, weighing 7 lbs., 1 oz. Dad is Johnson's fiancé Olivier Giner, 33.

"Johnson, 38, currently stars as Jules Callaghan on the CBS's Flashpoint. She announced her pregnancy last June. "

People

Okay, so I really LOVE this name! What do you think of it? I find it refreshing, especially after the most recent celebrity baby name disaster, Bronx Mowgli Wentz.

#2 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:46 PM

Francesca is beautiful! I think the combo as a whole is just OK, I don't like the flow very much. But it's very pretty.

#3 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohème each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

I think it's refreshing, especially compared to names like Bronx Mowgli.

#4 Ava

Ava

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:27 AM

Quite pretty when compared with Apple and Suri an Bronx

#5 Raena

Raena

Baby Namer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:56 PM

I like it! It's pretty and its one of those names that will carry her all the way through life. It's good now, when she's a mom, as an aunt...Aunt Francesca, and even as a grandma...Grandma Francesca.

It's a lot better than some other celebrity baby names out there!

Just wondering...wasn't she the pink power ranger like forever ago?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users