5 replies to this topic

#1 ghcarter2

ghcarter2

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

I am having so much trouble on deciding a name for my little girl due soon. I havent found the PERFECT first and middle name combination. Should i wait till shes born to decide on her name? Or should i decide now to personalize the nursery? Advice please? the names i like now:

*Audrey

*Chloe

*Madeline

*Maren

P.s. Please vote on name list!

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9827592

#2 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

If you really want to personalize the nursery now then choose a name, but if it doesn't matter if the nursery is complete or not before the baby comes then wait. Sometimes just seeing the baby will help choose the name and you will just know which name is perfect! Good Luck

#3 chloet

chloet

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

I looked at your name list and my favourites from there were Madeline Paige and Chloe Madeline, favouring Chloe. Totally not biased though :P Also, I don't think personalising the nursery now matters all that much. I recommend getting some names together that you like, take them to the delivery room with you and once she's born decide which one suits her the most. I don't have experience with having a child, but apparently you'll know as soon as they arrive which name is perfect for them. Good luck!

#4 SPKandZAK

SPKandZAK

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

I voted on your namelist and my favorite first name is Chloe or Audrey. I think Chloe Marin/Maren or Audrey Marin/Maren would be cute! If you don't like that, then my favorite is Chloe Madeline.

You can always personalize the nursery after she is born! She probably won't be using it for at least a few weeks. I didn't start decorating my daughter's nursery until she was about 2 weeks old because I kept the sex a surprise. Don't rush a name just because you want personalized items.

Hope this helped! Congrats and good luck!

#5 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

I like Maren best, plus it's not as common as the other three. Suggestions...
-Maren Elizabeth
-Maren Catherine
-Maren Leigh
-Maren Madeline
-Maren Sophia
-Maren Louise

Other spellings: Marin, Maryn

*Taking a couple of names to the hospital is a good idea. You might be set on naming your baby Chloe, but she looks like a Madeline; you never know. Backup plans are always nice. (:

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

Definitely pick Chloe. From there, any of your other names work well as middle names. As for choosing now or later, you should probably wait if that would make you feel more ccomfortable.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Names, girl, baby, pregnancy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users