• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:10 AM

Me: Ruth Camellia Brooks {22}

Him: Jumping Fish Rishaux {20}

Ruth and Jem Rishaux

You have been kidnapped by native Americans! You try for days to escape, to no avail. The Indians treat you well and soon you find out why. The Chief's son has been watching you for many months. He is smitten and has decided you will be his wife.

#22 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

{20} Delilah Rose Morris

I was the eldest of six children when my Ma and Pa died during a flu epidemic. I found myself guardian of my five siblings. My best friend offered to help with the farm and chores. I gladly accepted his assistance. A nosey neighbor noticed the long hours he was spending at our house and started spreading rumors through the town. The sheriff quietly recommended I find someone else or marry my best friend before the judge took my siblings away. He and I opted for marriage.

{22} Jackson Arthur Wilcox

my siblings:

{17} Joseph Drake

{15} Peter Glenn

{10} Rebecca Gale

{9} Elizabeth Brooke

{7} Margaret June

#23 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

The year is 1881. You are a 24-year-old girl. You really are not in love with the boy, but found yourself attracted to the way he could make you feel. Unfortunately, these feelings lead to pregnancy. Your Pa insists you and the boy get married. You find yourself a participant in a real shotgun wedding. The boy is 36 years old.

Sarah Daphne Parsons (24)

Lyndon Peter Wilcox (36)

#24 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

Oh the joys of having no homework and out of school at 10.

I'm Abdi Saffron Smith and I'm 26 years old. My father came home with some surprising news for me. He's set up an arranged marriage for me. And the wedding is set for 3 days from today! I'm to marry Zane Younger Dirckx who at 30 is 4 years my senior.

#25 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

I am Abigail Hazel Evans. I am 18 years old. I have been kidnapped by Native Americans! I try for days to escape, but to no avail. The Indians treat me well, and soon I find out why. The Chief's son, Black Water (who is 8 years my senior), has been watching me for many months. He is smitten, and has decided that I will be his wife.

Abigail Hazel Evans {18}

Black Water Knox {26}

#26 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

me: Sarah Primrose Hughes {20}

him: Amos Oliver Fairfax {20}

Amos and I have known each other since before I can remember. Our fathers both work at the shipyard together as supervisors and our mothers are like sisters. We have always been close friends but it wasn't until we turned 18 and Amos was about to leave on an apprenticeship for a year that we both realized we were in love.

It was difficult to be away from Amos for a year and the letter writing was frustrating and tedious most of the time, but when he came home after that year, we were even more deeply in love.

After being home for four months, Amos proposed to me and I accepted. We are to be married in two weeks when the circuit pastor that married my parents comes into town.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users