4 replies to this topic

#1 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

So, in a Paralegal Course I'm currently taking I started talking to a woman in the class, Colleen, was raised in Sweden/is swedish, she’s 42 - though does not at all look it - and she’s five months pregnant with a baby girl. She’s got three kids already - Liv, 21 year old daughter, 16 year old daughter Shakir, and 8 year old son Fox. For her baby girl she’s considering Britta, Freya/Freja and I suggested Linnea. What do you guys think of the sibset, Liv [F], Shakir [F] & Fox [M] for the other three and which would you recommend of the three, or do you have any names you might recommend to her?

Sidenote: Shakir was named when Colleen and her husband were living in Qatar and it is a Lebanese name.

#2 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

I think it's a cute set! And I like Freya best. It's always been a favorite of mine.

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

I like Freya too!

#4 charmingbabynames

charmingbabynames

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Middle Earth, Narnia, Anime, Percy Jackson, Miraculous Ladybug, HTTYD, Tales of Arcadia, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, The Selection, B99 / Writing, Reading, Singing, Digital Art

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

I think Freya to! Linnea though is beautiful! I would suggest Lorelei, Liesl/Liesel, Cara, Eira or Tilda

#5 agallaher12

agallaher12

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:50 PM

Freya 😍 So pretty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users