#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

Ezra Stephen Nicholas

-I just love the name Ezra, as well as the Biblical man who bears the name, Stephen has meaning, and Nicholas is a personal like.

Nehemiah Rory Daniel

-Nehemiah is a biblical name love of mine, and it honors a man who saved my grandfather during the war. Rory is a name I just like, and Daniel honors.

Franklin ? ?, maybe nn Flin?

-I love this name. I just do. And I find Flin cute, maybe just for around the house? My problem here is that I never can find combos that I love! 

Percy Arthur ?

-Percy is a personal love, and Arthur honors someone.

Benjamin Silas Olaf

-Benjamin is biblical, and I love it in general. Great nickname options, like Benja for when he's little and Ben for when he's older. Silas is handsome (though may be off limits as my cousin has a Silas...) and Olaf honors my heritage, as well as I think it sounds handsome.

Thomas Eli Robin

-Thomas honors my dad :) and I love Eli and Robin. Also, Thomas Eli was a combo that I had picked out with my best friend in second grade for our "parenting project." That friend was very special to me, and she died in a car wreck four years ago. 

Griffin Drake Esbjorn

-I love each of these names individually, but really just fell in love with it all together. I get a winter-y feel from this that I like. Esbjorn is prn Ehs-byorn, it honors my heritage

Friedrich Caspar ? "Fritz"

-finally settled on the spelling Friedrich. I like it the German way. He would be Fritz 100% of the time until he chooses otherwise. (except for around-the-house nicknames). Caspar is another one I just find handsome.

Wilhelm Carter Louis

-I fell for Wilhelm and now can't get it out of my head. Carter has meaning/honors someone, and Louis (the Louie prn, not Lewis) is another name crush of mine.

Anselm Peter Jude

-Just like for Wilhelm, I fell for Anselm. Peter & Jude are names that I have loved for a long time.

Espen Andrew Thatcher /// Andrew Espen Thatcher

-can't decide which order I prefer, but these are just names that I love.  Espen honors my Norwegian heritage.

Astrid Amelia Grey

-Astrid honors my heritage, the other two I just like.

Ingrid Juliet Lark

-Ingrid honors my heritage, and again, the other two I just like

India Charlotte Ruth

-I love the feel I get from this combo, and India and Ruth have meaning to me

Evangeline Sophia Pearl

-Evangeline is a long-time favorite, and it has personal significance. Sophia honors my mom very loosely. Pearl is a name I think is cute, and I love the idea of calling my future daughter "my pearl" etc (which technically you don't need Pearl in your name to do, but still. lol)

Elsa Genevieve Hope

-Elsa honors heritage, Genevieve is just a name I like, and Hope has such a beautiful meaning.

I'd really love and be super thankful for....
1. Suggestions where there are question marks.
2. Thoughts on the names and combos.

THANK YOU TO ANY AND ALL WHO RESPOND. ANYTHING HELPS!  :D 

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:25 AM

Ezra Stephen Nicholas

- I'm not a huge fan of any of the names, but they go well together in the combo. Very handsome, and I see it aging well.

Nehemiah Rory Daniel

- This combo is so sweet, and the flow is gorgeous!

- I'm not a massive fan of Franklin, but Flin is handsome! Franklin Arthur Louis? Franklin Rory Jude? Franklin Olaf Daniel? Franklin Leo James? Franklin Daniel Jude?

Percy Arthur ?

- Very handsome combo. I love both names, and they sound so handsome together. Percy Arthur James? Percy Arthur Jude? Percy Arthur Leo? Percy Arthur Silas? Percy Arthur Franklin?

Benjamin Silas Olaf

- I love Benjamin Silas, but Olaf doesn't flow that well at the end for me. It's a handsome combo though.

Thomas Eli Robin

- This is a very nice combo, and I love how much it means to you. I love Thomas, but I'm not a fan of all the nicknames for it, so if I had one he'd be just Thomas.

Griffin Drake Esbjorn

- This name feels very animal-y to me; Griffin, Drake, and Bear (kind of). It's nice, although none of the names are really my favourites.

- This is nice; loving Friedrich nn Fritz. Caspar is very handsome too. Friedrich Caspar Jude? Friedrich Caspar Leo? Friedrich Caspar Niall? Friedrich Caspar Blake? Friedrich Caspar Paul?

Wilhelm Carter Louis

- I prefer William, but Wilhelm is also handsome. Carter isn't for me, but Louis is handsome! I like the flow of this combo.

Anselm Peter Jude

- I prefer this to Wilhelm, and Peter Jude is such a handsome combo.

- IMO Espen Thatcher Andrew flows best. Very handsome whichever way you have it, although I prefer Espen over Andrew for a first name.

Astrid Amelia Grey

- Love it! So elegant and pretty.

Ingrid Juliet Lark

- Love this one too. The feel of the combo is so elegant and dainty, and it just makes my heart warm.

India Charlotte Ruth

- Another cute combo. I love the nn Indy for India, and Charlotte Ruth is so classical and lovely.

Evangeline Sophia Pearl

- Evangeline is cute, love the nn Evie. Sophia is nice but I prefer Sophie. Love Pearl, I've considered using it as a middle to honor my middle, Margaret. Cute combo!

Elsa Genevieve Hope

- Gorgeous combo! Elsa is adorable, and I love the nn Elsie for it. Genevieve Hope is cute and classy, and it goes so well with Elsa.

I hope this helps, Addy!

• Addison likes this

#3 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:43 AM

Ezra Stephen Nicholas

This combo is very handsome. Ezra is growing on me, and Stephen Nicholas suits it well!

Nehemiah Rory Daniel

Handsome, I could see this aging well. Nehemiah isn't really for me, but this combo flows nicely.

Not a huge fan of Franklin, but Flin is nice. It's cute on a child and would mature very well.

Percy Arthur ?

Believe it or not, I know a Percy. Cute! It kind of sounds like a Disney character. :)

Benjamin Silas Olaf

Benjamin is extremely handsome. And I wouldn't worry about your cousin using it, as long as you're using it as a middle name, right? 

Thomas Eli Robin

So sorry to hear about your loss! :(

This combo is probably my favorite of your boys. Thomas Eli is very handsome, and Robin on the end makes it sound a little more mature.

Griffin Drake Esbjorn

I can definitely see the wintery appeal from this one. Griffin Drake sounds nice and Esbjorn makes it sound like a character from Frozen (in my opinion, anyway)! :)

This one is also handsome. Fritz is adorable. With German names sounding so masculine, you can't go wrong with Friedrich.

Wilhelm Carter Louis

Wilhelm isn't for me, but it flows really well with Carter Louis.

Anselm Peter Jude

I don't think I've ever heard the name Anselm before, but I'm liking it here. 

Ahhhh, LOVE Espen. I love European names with older heritages. I think Andrew Espen Thatcher is extremely handsome! Also really love Thatcher. :)

Astrid Amelia Grey

Astrid has been growing on me, which is weird, because it's never even crossed my mind. This combo makes it sound a little more subtle and feminine. I like it!

Ingrid Juliet Lark

Same as above. ^ Ingrid doesn't sound quite so harsh with such a feminine combo. Juliet has ALWAYS  been a favorite of mine. <3

India Charlotte Ruth

Really love this combo. It almost sounds like a royal's name. The flow is nice.

Evangeline Sophia Pearl

Really love the personal connection here. I also love Evangeline...another favorite!

Elsa Genevieve Hope

Favorite girl combo on your list. So soft and elegant sounding. <3 I love Genevieve!

• Addison likes this

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

Thank you for the feedback! It is greatly appreciated!  :D 

I like a lot of the suggestions! They give me something to consider. 

And to Hannah: My Thomas would be just Thomas, not Tom or Tommy, too :) (unless he chose otherwise)

& it's too funny that you'd suggest Friedrich Caspar Jude; I toyed with that combo for the longest time!

Hemi: I'm so glad you like my combos! Your opinions are sooooo helpful.  :D 

#5 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

Ezra Stephen Nicholas

Nice combo. I really like Ezra.

Nehemiah Rory Daniel

I've never heard of this name before but it's quite sweet. The combo is great.

Not really a fan of Franklin. Flin is very cute though or even Frankie. 

Percy Arthur ?

-Percy is quite a cute name and Arthur is handsome. I like them together.

Benjamin Silas Olaf

This is cute! Not a big fan of Olaf but I think it works well in this combo. I think Silas would be fine to use, especially as it's a middle name.

Thomas Eli Robin

Aw I'm sorry for your loss!! <3 :( I like this one a lot, flows very well and the combo is just so handsome <3 I especially love Robin.

Griffin Drake Esbjorn

This is a lovely combo, the names flow well.

Ahh Fritz is so cute! As is Caspar. I love this one. 

Wilhelm Carter Louis

This is so handsome <3 

Anselm Peter Jude

Hmm never heard of this one. I quite like it! The combo works great.

Ooh this is hard. I love both! My partner's name is actually Andrew which is one of the many reasons I love it <3 Espen is so handsome as well, I like how it's more unusual. With either order you can't really go wrong. This is my favourite of your boys names! <3 

Astrid Amelia Grey

I really love Astrid, so pretty and unusual. I'm really loving Nordic names lately! If I have another child I'm really considering Astrid or Elsa, which is also on your list, if it's a girl. I think the combination is elegant and pretty <3

Ingrid Juliet Lark

Ingrid is rather harsh name for my tastes. I do like Juliet and Lark, they're both lovely and do make the combo more feminine and soft. The names as a whole flows nicely. 

India Charlotte Ruth

India is gorgeous, I love the nickname Indie/Indy! So cute. I like the more modern India paired with the classical names, it makes for a great combo.

Evangeline Sophia Pearl

Evangeline isn't my style but it flows very well with the other two. I think the personal significance always makes a name more beautiful <3

Elsa Genevieve Hope

I do love Elsa <3 I used to dislike it and regard it as very old-fashioned but lately the name has really grown on me and I've started to love it. I love this combo, it's just so beautiful and elegant sounding <3

• Addison likes this

#6 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

Thank you, Paige!! You are so helpful! 

To be honest, I felt the same way about Elsa for the longest time, and then I fell in love! And then, not long after I fell in love with it, I was told they are naming a new Disney princess Elsa...that isn't terrible, but still slightly disappointing as people may think I got it from the movie...

• PaigeA likes this

#7 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

I try to be :) Glad I can be helpful! I did too then I realised its beauty <3 Ah I took Athena to see that movie a while ago. I thought it was interesting to see a young character with the name. At the end of the day though it doesn't matter what others think so long as you love the name :)

• Addison likes this

#8 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:12 PM

Very true! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users