• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Teen mommy16of2

Teen mommy16of2

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

A teenage parent who just lost his fiance due to child birth, decides to raise their three premature triplets(2boys,1girl) on his own. He is from a broken down family and now his only true family are his brothers, best friends, and his kids, plus the staff at the hospital where his children spend their lives. So his kids end up needing organs and he gives them his to keep them alive, knowing that he couldn't do anything in the future to give them a better life by him raising him, he does the best he can, what their mom did for them, gave their life for their kids. I need names for the kids. The father's name is Johnathan Christopher Matthews Jr., but he goes by Chris. He's got dark forest green eyes and jet black hair. This is what one of the sons looks like. The mother's name was Elizabeth Kimberly Petterson. She had sun struck beach blonde hair and sky icy blue eyes. The daughter looks like this and the other son has his mother's hair and his father's eyes. Can anyone give me any name ideas for them? I want something that's in the same category but not the same letters or things like that. Like my brother named his triplets Thunder, Rain and Storm after nature. I want something like that. The girl is going to be a tomboy in the future.

The oldest son, the one that looks like his dad, is going to be a family man that's just trying to figure out where he belongs in the world, like his dad, and the other is going to be a shy down to earth kid, but he's called to do something amazing in his life, become a cancer doctor, and singing is the only way he can get his thoughts to truly come out, like his dad. In the future Chris' best friend, Greg Anders adopts the kids, but they keep thier dad's name. I also need a name for his son. His son has brown hair and handsome green eyes. He is nine in need of a new heart, but he's a spirited and confident person.

Any suggestons???

#2 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:18 PM

Sterling Johnathan Matthews
Scarlet Elizabeth Matthews
Greyson Peter Matthews

Pierce Johnathan Matthews
Brynn Elizabeth Matthews
Rhys Peter Matthews

Bowie Johnathan Matthews