• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#21 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

The mod is by nraas, and it's the woohooer mod. I also have master controller and story progression by nraas, and they're the best mods in my opinion. If you search master controller you should find the site. There are all sorts of different mods on there. Hope this helps! :)

An update on my sims: Finn is a child now, and Sophia is very close to becoming an adult. The boys turned out so cute, and I will post pictures when I get on my laptop :-)

#22 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

Thanks!

#23 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

You're welcome :)

Here are pictures of the boys:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Skyler was having a tantrum, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a photo!

My small family

Finlay Evan Margaret and Sophia Louise (Reynolds) Margaret

Finn Evan Margaret

Skyler Lewis Margaret

Finlay and Sophia with Finn and Skyler

#24 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

Quick update:

All chilren hve grown into young adult and Louis is married to Eleanor. They have an adorable adopted daughter named Skyla

#25 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

Ignore this, sorry!

#26 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

Update: Finn is now a teenager, and Skyler is just about to age up. My naughty parent sims keep making babies while on free will, so despite only needing 2, they now have a daughter (Willow), and are pregnant again -__- I refuse to have more children after this! They were only supposed to have 2! I'm praying that Sophia doesn't have twins or triplets, because the baby will be born before Willow ages to a child, so there will be lots of babies in the house!
I'll upload pictures once I'm back on my laptop. My sims do make cute babies if I do say so myself :3
Edit: They had twins -__- Boys called Eli and Sam. Silly sims, now I have three more babies than I needed!

My updated sim family
Finlay Evan Margaret and Sophia Louise (Reynolds) Margaret
Finn Evan Margaret
Skyler Lewis Margaret
Willow Sophie Margaret
Eli George Margaret
Sam Greyson Margaret
Leo the cat

#27 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

Surname: Turner
Name: Summer Noelle Turner
Sex: Female
Relationship status: Single, living with best friend Kristina Nicole King.
Lifetime wish: International Super Spy
Big Challenge: Good Role Model
Partner Challenge: Amoretti

Six births:

Birth 1: Valentina Mae/Orlando Presley
Trait: Good sense of humour

Birth 2: Aviana Winter/Skyler Flynn
Trait: Artistic

Birth 3: True Kendall/Dakota Reese {adopted}
Trait: Insane

Birth 4: Ariel Alexa/Amias Ashton {adopted}
Trait: Genius

Birth 5: Apple Indigo/Romeo Sage
Trait: Neat

Birth 6: Odessa Albany/Rio Everest
Trait: Friendly

#28 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

Update:

Skyla is now a teenager fast approaching adulthood. Eleanor and Louis are both mature adults.

#29 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

Update:

Finlay and Sophia are both adults, Finn is a young adult, Skyler a teenager, Willow a child, and the twins are toddlers. The house is super full with 8 people (Finn's wife Mandi moved in) and Finn and Mandi are pregnant! So there are going to be at least 9 people in the house plus the cat, which will be very chaotic!

#30 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:36 AM

My sims completely crashed, so I had to uninstall and reinstall it :( Soooooooo, I'm restarting this.

Generation 1

Male sim

Surname: Rogers

Romance: Married to a woman

Children: 3

Birth 1: Kenzo or Raee (Daredevil trait)

Birth 2: Knox or Aviana (Clumsy trait)

Birth 3: Kyle or Phoenix (Unlucky trait)

Lifetime wish: Career related (Master Thief)

Big challenge: The next picasso

Partner challenge: On the grind

My first generation founders: Kaden Rogers and Meredith Rogers

#31 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

An update on my simmies!

Kaden Aloysius Rogers

- Athletic

- Evil

- Kleptomaniac

- Mean Spirited

- Natural Cook

- LTW: Become a Master Thief

- Faves: Spaghetti, R&B, Orange

- Leo

Currently at level 3 of the criminal career, and level 6 athletic. I'm going to try and have him master the athletic skill, and do all of the related skill challenges too.

Meredith Georgia Rogers

- Family Oriented

- Lucky

- Neat

- Neurotic

- Virtuoso

- LTW: Master of the arts

- Faves: Key Lime Pie, Rockabilly, White

- Cancer

Currently at level 1 of the part time receptionist career at the spa. She's at level 4 painting, and has no skill on the guitar currently. She needs to master both painting and guitar for her LTW, but I don't know if she'll do all the skill challenges yet. Meredith is pregnant with the couple's first child, who should be born any minute!

And a picture, because they're cute! (Kaden is in his PJs...I love his messy bed hair :3 )

Posted Image

#32 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Gender - Male (3)
Surname - Wheatley (5)
Romance - Single, One Toddler (4/5)

Children - 4
Child 1 - William or Jasmine - Daredevil (1)
Child 2 - Henry or Isabella - Hopeless Romantic (6)
Child 3 - Dylan or Alexandra - Good (1)
Child 4 - Alexander (or Anderson) or Amelia - Genius (6)

LTW - Career Related (1)
LTW - Become a Master Thief (3)

Big Challenge - Have an affair (3/1)
Partner Challenge - On The Grind (Get a part time job only)

Wow, this is gonna be a tough one. Gonna have him marry the first person (not the boss) he meets at work for added randomness.

Posted Image

James and William Wheatley

Posted Image

On James' first day of work, he met Alicia Duggan, who was at level three in the criminal career; a thug.
Once I (finally) convinced her to move in, she quit the criminal career, and went to work at the Day Spa.

Posted Image

She also brought with her a dog named James, who was quickly renamed Dogbert. He became best friends with William.

James and Alicia got married, and Alicia became pregnant...

#33 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

Kaden and Meredith have had their required three children, all boys!

Kenzo Kaden Rogers
- Insane
- Virtuoso
- Daredevil
- Faves: Potato and truffle torte, dark wave, purple
- Capricorn

Knox Aloysius Rogers
- Hydrophobic
- Clumsy
- Faves: Tri-tip tofu steak, disco, yellow
- Sagittarius

Kyle George Rogers
- Virtuoso
- Athletic
- Faves: Spaghetti, disco, green
- Gemini

Kaden is now at level five in his career, and level eight of the athletic skill. Meredith is still at level one of her receptionist job, but that's because she's been off having babies. She's at level five of the painting skill and level one of the guitar skill. 3 paintings over $100 have been painted and sold, leaving 17 left! Life has become very hectic for the Rogers family, but Kenzo heads off to school in the morning, so Meredith will only have two babies to look after.

Will update with pics soon.

#34 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

Since I have a mod that speeds up pregnancy, (I haven't played in a few months, forgot it was in there!)

Alicia popped 9 hours later and deposited triplets on the lounge floor. I was not prepared!

Here's Henry, Dylan and Amelia!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

William very patiently taught them how to play with blocks, once they became toddlers...
Posted Image

#35 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

James and Alicia went to the Love Festival shortly after the triplets became toddlers.

It was a full moon, and something strange happened to James.

He became completely enamored with a townie, and stalked her relentlessly all over the lot.

Posted Image

He followed her into a photo booth where she succumbed to his advances.

Posted Image

Alicia, understandably, wasn't too happy about it.

He slept on the couch for two nights, before begging for forgiveness.

She's slowly thawing towards him.

Posted Image

Another round of birthdays later, and a family picture was taken at the summer festival.

Posted Image

Sadly, Dogbert passed away whilst the family were at the summer festival, so a new dog has been adopted.

Due to an opportunity at the Science Lab, Dogbert was briefly reincarnated as a ghost and... had an encounter with the new dog, Glados.

She's now expecting and I'm eagerly anticipating ghost puppies!

Posted Image

#36 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:47 AM

Once William had entered young adult-hood, I decided to send him to University... Unfortunately, my game corrupted and I lost my save =/ James was an Elder, and was level 7 in the Criminal career, so I doubt I would have gotten him to Master Thief. Everything else was achieved though. Here's the last picture I took of them...

Posted Image

From Left to Right, and Top to Bottom;

Dylan, William, Henry

Amelia, James, Alicia

Wisp, Glados and Spectre

#37 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

An update on my sims.

Kaden: Level 10 athletic skill, still got a way to go with the skill challenges but he's getting there. He's at level 8 of the criminal career, and did go into the thief branch when he got the choice. He has 19 days until becoming an elder, and got a midlife crisis when he became an adult. I haven't indulged any of his wishes so far.

Meredith: Level 8 painting skill and level 6 guitar skill. She's painted 13 paintings worth over $100 and sold them, and she's currently working on her 14th. She's still at level 1 of her spa receptionist career, but that's due to the fact that she's had so much maternity leave. She also has 19 days left before becoming an elder, and gained a midlife crisis on her adult birthday too. No wishes indulged there either.

Kenzo: Currently a teenager with 12 days until becoming a young adult. His skills are level 5 athletic and level 3 logic. His school grade is currently a C, and he's at level 1 of his part time job at the mausoleum. He attends debate club and drama club. The trait that he gained when he aged up to teen was loner. So his traits are now insane, virtuoso, daredevil, and loner.

Knox: Currently a child who ages up in 1 day. His skills are level 7 logic. His school grade is an A, and he doesn't have any after school activities. He gained the genius trait on ageing up to child, and I'm hoping to give him athletic as a teen.

Kyle: Currently a child with 5 days left until his teen birthday. He has no skills currently, and his school grade is a C. He attends after school scouting. He gained the unlucky trait on his child birthday.

I was a bit sad that there were no baby girls, so I got Meredith pregnant again, which I probably shouldn't have since I only rolled for three, but I did. I rolled for the heir before the twins were born (yes, twins), so they didn't get counted. Let me introduce the twins.

Kaelan Joseph Rogers
- Hydrophobic
- Artistic
- Faves: Cheesesteak, rap, hot pink
- Pisces

Kerryn Molly Rogers
- Loner
- Friendly
- Faves: Autumn salad, rock, spiceberry
- Aries

So, I rolled for the heir and then rolled for generation 2's goals.
Heir: Knox Aloysius Rogers
Romance: Lives with his brother (probably Kaelan since he's the only one to inherit Meredith's hair)
Children: 1 child
Birth 1: Jude or Kaia (must be absent-minded)
Lifetime wish: Skill related: Perfect mind, perfect body (Knox already has level 7 logic, and will be getting athletic on his bday)
Big challenge: Have an affair (not looking forward to this)
Partner challenge: Responsible parent

Will post pictures when I get round to taking some more lol.

#38 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:34 AM

So after changing my laptop at Christmas, I'm going to start this again, along with the two other challenges I'm playing :D Here are my rolls for generation one.

Generation one

Founder: Female

Surname: Neilson

Single: Lives with her mother

Children: 5

Birth one – Adopted: Helene (Couch potato)

Birth two: Philip or Olivia (Hopeless romantic)

Birth three: Sam or Jess (Bookworm)

Birth four: Asa or Anna (Genius)

Birth five: Percy or Tallulah (Virtuoso)

Career related wish: World renowned surgeon

Big challenge: Fashion Forward (Change outfit once a week)

Partner challenge: On The Grind (Get part time job and keep it)

I'm going to be playing this in Dragon Valley, so I'll be having a sort of old fashioned theme with the names and clothes, which could be hard with the fashion challenge, but I'll give it a go! My founder is going to be named Melisande Neilson, and she'll live with her mother Katharine. Hopefully there are a few eligible bachelors in Dragon Valley willing to take on this challenge :) I also hope that Meli will be able to make it to the top of her career despite having all those babies! D:

Will check back in later :)

#39 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

I'm back with an update! Meli is currently at level one of her career, having only been to work once since joining the career track. She got a few days off when she got married, and I haven't played a lot further than that. She also has a few days off coming up, and she's pregnant, so she'll be off for a while. I'm hoping to get her the fertility treatment so that she can have triplets for her second pregnancy, and not have to spend as much time at home. Katharine is doing okay, she's just chilling at home, cooking and cleaning the house.

Screenshot-92_zps185e3114.jpg

This is Meli. She's ambitious, brave, friendly, family oriented, and a genius.

Screenshot-89_zpsbfa58d88.jpg

Katharine. I randomised her traits so I don't know what they are except one, which is loner.

Screenshot-91_zpsfca5a29e.jpg

This is Oatmeal the dog. I adopted him to keep Katharine company, and they've become BFFs lol. He's hyper, but I'm trying to train it out of him.

Screenshot-93_zps27c7270b.jpg

Meli married this handsome fellow, Breandan O'Shea, who changed his surname to Neilson when they got married. He's got a part time job at the grocery store, per the roll, and will unfortunately not achieve his LTW, which is to be a super spy (or something to that effect).

Screenshot-95_zpsce0f9617.jpg

Here's the first baby, Helene! She was adopted the day after Meli and Breandan got married. She was adopted as a baby, and just had her toddler birthday. I think her outfit kind of fits the medieval/older theme, but it was quite hard to find something to dress her in!

That's it for my little update. I might play some more tomorrow, and hopefully Meli will have the first biological baby in my next game session. Will Helene have a baby brother or sister? I can't wait to meet the new nooboo! :)

#40 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

Posting it now, just got to this point. I think I'll wait a bit before going on to Ben.

Lucas Belk, goal is to be a world renown surgeon. He is a community leader and food critic.

Eloise Belk, Astrophil and Stella

Benjamin Belk, good sense of humor

Henry Belk, brave

True Belk, loves the outdoors - ADOPTED

Amelia Belk, can't stand art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users