Photo

Trying to meet in the middle with the hubby!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jjohns61

Jjohns61

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:59 AM

So my husband and I are expecting our second child... We have a 2 year old daughter McKenzie, we don't yet know what we're having this time around. My husband is begging for a junior if we have a boy. My husband's name is Ronald James Johnson, he is named after his father but is not technically a jr because they have different middle names. Everybody calls my father in law Ron and my husband Ronnie, we also have two very close friends named RJ, which would be our sons initials. I'm not crazy about the name ronald in the first place but am considering it to make my husband happy, however this is only if I can come up with a cute nickname we can both agree on... And I'm not crazy about calling him jr. If it was totally up to me the name would be Killian James! I like the name James in general and said we could call him by his middle name but my husband said that defeats the whole purpose of being a jr. I need help!!!

#2 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

What about using his name reversed.

James Ronald is lovely. :wub:

Even Ronald with a middle name you both like could still honour him and keep up the tradition.

You can choose a middle you like and call him by that if you don't like any of the other nickname options.

Though I'm not sure how well McKenzie and Ronald fit together in a sibling set. But that's a personal quirk.

#3 Jjohns61

Jjohns61

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

Thanks for your advise yeah I'm not crazy about McKenzie and Ronald together either... Maybe we'll have another girl and I won't have to worry about it!

#4 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

Well, let us know if you'd like any help in the future.

And welcome to BNG :)

#5 Jjohns61

Jjohns61

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users