• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jax.nate

jax.nate

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:03 PM

I am not expecting, although I have plenty of names picked out for future children. I need help coming up with more boy names, as my list seems rather short, and I would like plenty of opinions, likes / dislikes, and maybe advice for the names I do have. Such as, how to spell it to make it more unique. Any and all are welcome, including criticism. 

For boys, I have Brantley Michael, especially for a first child / boy. Brantley is after my fiancee's favorite country / southern rock singer, Brantley Gilbert, and Michael is after his older brother. 

Jason Spencer I think just sounds well, although I have been told that Spencer sounds better as a first name, or not a name at all, since it is a common last name here. What do you think? 

For the last boy name I have, Logan Alexander, or Alexander Logan. I can't decide which way sounds better. I think I like Alexander Logan, since he would have Alex or Zander as a nick name, but my fiancee disagrees. My soon-to-be last name is Dunmire, which is derived from Ireland or Scotland. 

For girls, I have plenty of names, but none that sit well with Nathan. 

I've always loved the name Lilly, in all its different spellings, so naturally, Lilliana Mae was one I came up with. I'm not sure that Lilliana in that spelling is an actual name, but I love it nonetheless. I could see her being a youngest child.

Jasmine Irene is another name I can't get enough of, which carries the middle name of my great grandmother, Irene. 

Charlotte Madison and Abigail Iris, although much older names, especially the former, I find myself just stoked about. Abigail Iris is the only one Nathan has liked through my whole list of names. 

If you have any female names, or boy names to add to my list, please, please, please share them with me. I'd love to hear what you have for me. I'm looking for somewhat different names, as anyone does, although retro is perfectly fine. Maybe you could advise a different spelling, or a totally different, or perhaps second middle name. Anything is possible, Thanks!

#2 JackYoungOne

JackYoungOne

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:35 PM

I really do like the name Lilly. One of my close friends actually named her first girl Lilliana, so I'd say it's real. I also really like Charlotte, but I'm biased because that's my favourite cousins name.  For Jason Spencer, I like the way Spencer Jason sounds better, but I do like Jason Spencer. As for some suggestions, they aren't very common so they might not be what you're looking for.

Since you liked Lilly, Lilias/Lillias. Could be pronounced Lil-i-is or Lily-iss.

For Charlotte you could have Charlie as either a nickname or full  name.

Similar to Jason there is Mason, but it is becoming very common now.

As for names that have no connection to your other names there is Kolton/Colton, Anthony, Newton for a boy. For a girl Carly, Kira/Kiera, Maddison/Madison.

-Jack

#3 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:10 PM

I love Charlotte Madison!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users