2 replies to this topic

#1 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:57 PM

Yay! I have finally figured out my top ten list for my girls' names! It has been rough, and I am still a little unsure of a couple of names, but I have finally done it! My boys' name list is still a disaster though. Please help me out with it! (On another one, not this one please.)

So, here they are!

1. Leah (Lee-uh) Grace
2. Kimberly Rue
3. Rylie Victoria
4. Sofia Brynn
5. Ryan Isabella/Isabelle (which middle name?)
6. Ella Posey
7. Veronica (Ronnie) Kendell
8. Adriana (Adri) Emmalyn (fn pron. Ay (like day) - dree (like lee) -on-uh)
9. Adalyn Deserie
10. Vanessa (Nessa) Rosalie or Rosalie Vanessa

So... Please tell me what you think! If you have any suggestions, please tell me! Feel free to mix and match, change middle names, etc. I need ideas! Please do not sugarcoat your feelings! Tell me every terrible thing you hate about my names and explain WHY if you don't like them! Thanks for all of your wonderful help!
-"Annie"

#2 heaven7

heaven7

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:05 PM

Leah Grace: sweet and simple,if not a bit plain.

Kimberly Rue: not a fan of Kimberly but I love Rue as a mn. You will probably hear a lot about Rue in the hunger games though.

Rylie Victoria: Love Rylie on a girl or a boy. Victoria isn't a favorite for me. I think this combo has a disjointed flow.

Sofia Brynn: I prefer Sofia spelled Sophia but otherwise great. Brynn is a top favorite of mine. Maybe Brynn Sophia has a better flow?

Ryan Isabella/ Isabelle: Love Ryan on a girl. On my list as well! I would go Isabella as the mn as it sounds better to me.

Ella Posey: I like the pair but somehow reminds me of Buster Posey...if that's not a problem it's one of my favorite combos on your list.

Veronica Kendell: Veronica seems a bit old but I suppose you could grow into it. How about Vera? Kendell is typically spelled Kendall, not sure if that was intentional. Vera Kendall is a nice pair I think.

Adriana Emmalyn: love both names separately but together they are a bit of a mouthful. Maybe split them up?

Adalyn Deserie: Adalyn is nice, sweet but mature. Is the mn the same as Desiree? I think the two hard D sounds are tough.

Vanessa Rosalie or Rosalie Vanessa: Vanessa is OK. Rosalie is sweet but I'm not loving it with Vanessa. How about Adalyn Rosalie or Vanessa Deserie?

I love a lot of the names you have here. Top three: Ella Posey, Ryan Isabella and Leah Grace. I hope I helped you with some new ideas!

#3 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:42 AM

1. Leah Grace - I adore this combo, it's nice and classic and my favorite on your list.
2. Kimberly Rue - I adore Rue, and I'm okay with Kimberly but it's not my favorite. This combo goes nicely though.
3. Rylie Victoria - Not a fan of the spelling of Rylie (I'd prefer Riley) or the name in general, but it goes nicely with Victoria.
4. Sofia Brynn - I prefer the spelling Sophia, and though this combo flows well I'm just not a fan of Brynn. Sofia Lynne would be pretty.
5. Ryan Isabella/Isabelle (which middle name?) - I really don't like Ryan on a girl, but I go to school with a girl named Rian who pronounces it the same way. I think either Isabelle or Isabella would flow okay with it.
6. Ella Posey - This is a very cute combo, though I'm not entirely sure about Posey this is my second favorite on your list.
7. Veronica (Ronnie) Kendell - Not really a fan of either name but they flow okay together.
8. Adriana (Adri) Emmalyn - Adriana is really pretty, but I don't like Emmalyn and don't think they flow together. Adriana Evelyn would be a bit better, or Adriana just Adriana Lynne.
9. Adalyn Deserie - Don't like the middle, but Adalyn is nice.
10. Vanessa (Nessa) Rosalie or Rosalie Vanessa - I adore Rosalie and am iffy on Vanessa, but I feel like in a combo it's just a mouthful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users