517 replies to this topic

#201 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:00 AM

Say: How funny, my son is obsessed with Batman too!

Think: The names go really well together as a sibset. Brogan Robert James is handsome and while I'm not a fan of Pamina and I prefer the spelling Claire I like the combo as a whole. Elowen is super cute with the nickname Ellie.

Come on, Ezzy, we're going to be late! / This is my son, Ezra Gray {6}, and we're on our way to his sister's preschool play. Her name is Vivienne Amity {4}. 

#202 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:40 PM

Say: What's the play going to be about?

Think: I love Ezra, but Gray is nms. Vivienne and Amity are both good names, but their flow is a little off. Though they would make a great sibset.

This is Daisy (0), our new puppy! My daughter, Anne Maria (4), named her because she loves the flower.

#203 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

Say: She's so cute!

Think: First of all it's funny because I actually have a kitten named Daisy. Anne Maria is nice but a bit too simple for my liking/

These are my sons, Tobias Henry {10} and Finn Alexander {8}. People often ask if they're twins even though they're two years apart.

#204 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:31 PM

Say: Oh yes. They look so similar and are about the same height.
Think: Tobias is such a good, strong name and a have a big soft spot for Henry! Finn and Alexander are both nice names, but nms. Both names flow very well.

These are my daughter, Coralie Rae (5) and Peyton Skye (2 1/2). They are both so excited that it snowed last night! I, on the other hand, would have loved a couple more weeks of sunshine!

#205 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:45 PM

"I love the snow, too!"

Think: Coralie and Peyton don't match at all for sisters, I would think Peyton was a boy. Coralie is really cute, though! I like Peyton ok. Skye is pretty.

// My daughter, India Madeline Ruth "Indie" {8}, is competing in the track meet tomorrow. It's her second one! //

#206 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:12 AM

Say: Good luck, Indie!

Think: Madeline Ruth is lovely! India is nice but I prefer Indigo & Indiana, both on boys. Adore the nn Indie on any gender though, so cute!

This is my son Asher William (7). We're out shopping for birthday presents for his little sisters Phoebe Samantha and Charlotte "Lottie" Jane's third birthday tomorrow. Ash wants to get them some dolls, so we're heading to the toy store.

#207 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:05 AM

"I was the same way when I was their age."

Think: I like all the combos but Uriah seems ripe for urine jokes which is a shame because it truly is a nice name.

The little redhead with the mischievous grin is my daughter Sylvia Liadan (6), we call her Sly since she's always up to something. The one with the mousy brown hair and his nose in a book is my son Ethan Lyall (10).

#208 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:48 AM

(Erin, I think you did the wrong page by accident. I'll do both Hannah's and yours)

"What a fantastic big brother!"

Think: I love Asher William. Charlotte Jane is so cute, too! Phoebe and Samantha are not my style. 

________

"They're so cute! Do they get along well?"

Think: Sylvia is cute, but I prefer Sylvie. I absolutely love Liadan, it's on my list. Ethan is handsome. Lyall is nms, but I still think it is handsome.

// This is my son, Asher Rembrandt {7}. His sister, Elizabeth Monet {3}, is at bring-your-child-to-work day with her dad. //

#209 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:19 PM

"Hey Asher, are you having fun with your mom?"

Think: I like how their names are tied together with an artists and isn't truly matchy.

This is Levi Ronan (17). He's graduating in May. It feels like he was just starting school yesterday.

(Totally did the wrong page. Oops.)

#210 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

Say: Time flies by so fast! I hope you get the grades you want, Levi.

Think: Both names are handsome but neither are my style.

My son, Prosper Willoughby (9), is the blondie with the Pokemon backpack over there. His little sister, Grace Clementine (4), is with her daddy at the pool right now.

#211 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 06:18 PM

Say: What grade is he in?

Think: The flow is nice but the names are not my style. The first names make a good sibset, and i like the virtue theme.

These are my kids, Lionel "Lio" Kiernan [9],and Bellamy "Bella" Rose [4]. We are on our way to visit their cousins, Micah Revere [11], Vera Patience [8] , Clio Honora [5]. We are celebrating Micah's eleventh's birthday!

#212 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

"I hope you guys have a blast!"

Think: I love Kiernan, but Lionel is too Lionel Richie for me. Bellamy is great, but I like it for boys. I love Micah Revere and Vera Patience! Clio's cute, but nms. Honora is very pretty.

// This is my son, Charles Declan "Charlie" {1}. We're going to my mom's house, she wants more time with her first grandson! //

#213 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:24 AM

Say: I can't blame her! He's incredibly handsome! Hey Charlie!

Think: Adore the nn Charlie! Not a huge fan of Charles or Declan but the flow is wonderful.

I'd like you to meet my twins Phoenix Clare and Boden Joshua (4). Nix and Bo are going to be big siblings next year, and they're very excited!

#214 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:56 PM

"How exciting! You two will make great big siblings!"

Think: I am not big on Clare in the middle as you know, but here I really think it gives Phoenix the perfect balance. Love it. And I love both names in Boden Joshua, and the flow is great! Cute sibset as well!

// This is my little guy, August Cooper {2}. He's a bit tired, so we're headed home to get his N-A-P. //

#215 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:48 AM

Say: Oh dear. Best go take that n-a-p then!

Think: August Cooper is handsome! The flow is awesome, and I love the nn Gus.

I'd like you to meet my twins Frederick Keith and Juliana Pearl (4 weeks). Freddie shares his middle name with his daddy, and Julie's middle name is after my grandmothers, who are both named Margaret!

#216 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:56 PM

" Well hello! What an honor it must be to hold such prestigious names."
Think: The flow is nice but the sibset does not really match. I like Keith and Julianna though. Frederick is not my style. 

This is my daughter, Lauriel "Lauri" Odessa [21], Whom is visiting from Washington for Christmas. And the the girl who just sang the Christmas lullaby,  Acadia "Cady" Gwenyth [16], is my youngest daughter.

#217 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

Say: Hello! It's nice to meet you. Are you enjoying your Christmas visit so far?

Think: None of the names are my particular style, although Lauriel and Arcadia make a lovely sibset.

This is my son, Ethan Ulysses (4). We're off to buy balloons for his birthday party which is next weekend. His actual birthday is on Christmas day, so we have the party a few weeks beforehand.

#218 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:44 PM

Say: "Hey Ethan! Happy early birthday!"

Think: I like Ethan but not Ulysses. The styles kind of clash and make it sound a bit choppy.

//:://

These are my children, Jackie, Maddie, Nate, and Chris. Their full names are Jacqueline Lux, Madeleine Cheyenne, Nathaniel Troye, and Christian Jude. But all those syllables tend to be a mouthful.

#219 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:52 AM

Say: Hi kids! Do you like having so many siblings?

Think: Love Lux, Madeleine, Nathaniel, and Jude, but the others are nms. Not a fan of the nns either. The combos all flow well though, and the sibset goes well together.

This is my daughter Penrose Luna [4]. We're on our way to Penny's swimming lesson, and then I'm dropping her off at a friend's house for a playdate while I go for an ultrasound. I'm expecting a little boy at the end of next month, and we're planning on naming him Leo Gabriel.

#220 Jessica the Dancer♥

Jessica the Dancer♥

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:I love to praise God, write, dance, and babysit.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:44 PM

Say: Hello Penny! Are you super excited for your new baby brother?!
Think: Penrose Luna is such an elegant name for a beautiful little girl, and for siblings, Penny and Leo go perfect together!

This is my son Cameron James (6) and my daughter Kylie Lauren (3). We have just moved to a new house and we are getting settled in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users