• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,886 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

Gemma Sophie
Eloise Katherine
Piper Amélie
Aurelia Ivy
Olive Juliet
Clara Penelope
June Vivienne
Rosalind Willow
Bailey Caroline

Finn Henry
Aiden Connor
Bentley Austin
Connor Bentley
Aiden Henry
Matthew Dylan
Max Caleb

Yupp. Newbies!! I didn't include my older combinations, ie Liam Alexander or Maeve Isabel because I've already got enough input on them and they are pretty set. But these ones... fresh! ;) Feel free to leave any input in, suggestions, comments, whatever B)

** and a special thanks to Yazzie for Eloise Katherine and Gemma Sophie, and to Katie for Bailey Caroline!!! And thanks so anyone who suggested a bunch of the combo's I've got here! Most of them are from my last topic :wub:

Thanks so much!! <3

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

Gemma Sophie - I liked Gemma when I first heard it a few years ago, but ever since I saw the movie Fools Gold that has the dumb heiress named Gemma in it I always picture her. But overall its not a bad name. I think Gemma Sophie is a nice combo, its just not my favorite.
Eloise Katherine - LOVE!
Piper Amélie - I think this is a great combo. I really like the name Piper, I think it is a strong name that is still fun and spunky.
Aurelia Ivy - I'm not sure what I feel about this name. I love Ivy in any spot (first or middle) but Aurelia I'm not so sure about. Sounds almost like Ah Really, ah? I think I'd prefer the more simple Aura, Audra, Ariel, or even Ariella.
Olive Juliet - I think Olive is along the same lines as Piper. It is a strong sophisticated name that is still spunky and fun, I much prefer it to the more popular/posh sounding Olivia. Have you ever heard of the cool thing about OLIVE JUICE. When you mouth the words (say it silently), It looks like you are saying I LOVE YOU. This would also work for Olive Ju...not sure what the Liet part gets you.
Clara Penelope - I like Clara a lot. I takes the simple and classic (and middle name filler) Claire and gives gives it first name potential. Penelope has been growing on me a lot lately and I think it works well in the middle name spot with Clara.
June Vivienne - LOVE! I think the nn Junie is adorable.
Rosalind Willow - AMAZING! I think the combo just works, it is pure poetry!
Bailey Caroline - I'm glad you like this combo. It was one of my favorites from the names I suggested. I think I originally said I liked it with the CaroLINE pron. but I think now I'm liking it with the CaroLYN pron. as well...really you can't go wrong either way.

Finn Henry - LOVE! :wub:
Aiden Connor - I'm not a huge fan of the name Aiden, I think it is very overated. However, this combo is nice overall and has great flow.
Bentley Austin - Not a huge fan of Bentley either...I think I'd prefer the combo if it were switched around, Austin Bentley
Connor Bentley - Nice combo, but not my favorite.
Aiden Henry - I think I like Aiden Connor better...the EN sound is repetitive with aiDEN HENry.
Matthew Dylan - Nice combo. I like Dylan in the middle name spot.
Max Caleb - I like this combo a lot. Max is adorable B)

#3 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

My favourites:

Gemma Sophie
Eloise Katherine
Piper Amélie
Aurelia Ivy
Olive Juliet
Clara Penelope
June Vivienne

Rosalind Willow
Bailey Caroline

I wouldn't change a THING about the ones in bold!!!!
I had Piper Amélie on my list for a long time, as well as Clara Penelope and Eloise Katherine.
The last two aren't my style, but I love Rosalind and Caroline.
I think Rosalind Willa or Willa Rosalind would be nice! And like I said before, Bailey isn't for me.

Finn Henry [I would personally switch it around, Henry Finn is lovely!]
Aiden Connor
Bentley Austin
Connor Bentley
Aiden Henry
Matthew Dylan
Max Caleb [Not sure about this one.. I love them both, but not sure of them together]

What about Henry Max, Caleb Henry or Matthew Aiden?

Also, you're SO very welcome! :wub:

#4 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

What happened to Jayson Hunter??? Sorry, that name was just so you!

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,886 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

Gemma Sophie - I liked Gemma when I first heard it a few years ago, but ever since I saw the movie Fools Gold that has the dumb heiress named Gemma in it I always picture her. But overall its not a bad name. I think Gemma Sophie is a nice combo, its just not my favorite.
Eloise Katherine - LOVE!
Piper Amélie - I think this is a great combo. I really like the name Piper, I think it is a strong name that is still fun and spunky.
Aurelia Ivy - I'm not sure what I feel about this name. I love Ivy in any spot (first or middle) but Aurelia I'm not so sure about. Sounds almost like Ah Really, ah? I think I'd prefer the more simple Aura, Audra, Ariel, or even Ariella.
Olive Juliet - I think Olive is along the same lines as Piper. It is a strong sophisticated name that is still spunky and fun, I much prefer it to the more popular/posh sounding Olivia. Have you ever heard of the cool thing about OLIVE JUICE. When you mouth the words (say it silently), It looks like you are saying I LOVE YOU. This would also work for Olive Ju...not sure what the Liet part gets you.
Clara Penelope - I like Clara a lot. I takes the simple and classic (and middle name filler) Claire and gives gives it first name potential. Penelope has been growing on me a lot lately and I think it works well in the middle name spot with Clara.
June Vivienne - LOVE! I think the nn Junie is adorable.
Rosalind Willow - AMAZING! I think the combo just works, it is pure poetry!
Bailey Caroline - I'm glad you like this combo. It was one of my favorites from the names I suggested. I think I originally said I liked it with the CaroLINE pron. but I think now I'm liking it with the CaroLYN pron. as well...really you can't go wrong either way.

Finn Henry - LOVE! ;)
Aiden Connor - I'm not a huge fan of the name Aiden, I think it is very overated. However, this combo is nice overall and has great flow.
Bentley Austin - Not a huge fan of Bentley either...I think I'd prefer the combo if it were switched around, Austin Bentley
Connor Bentley - Nice combo, but not my favorite.
Aiden Henry - I think I like Aiden Connor better...the EN sound is repetitive with aiDEN HENry.
Matthew Dylan - Nice combo. I like Dylan in the middle name spot.
Max Caleb - I like this combo a lot. Max is adorable :P

Oh yeah, I did see that movie :L Bad impression on Gemma ): I also read a biography like book that has a girl named Gemma who did heroin, which almost ruins it for me too.. BUT, my absolute favorite book in the entire world has a girl named Gemma in it and she completely revives the name for me! :)

Hmm, I never noticed the AH-REALLY-AH sound in Aurelia.. I do love Aura, that was the planned nick name. But I almost see Aura in the same way as Lyric or Luna as a name... it doesn't feel right as the full given name. Feels like a cute nick name, I think. Or do you think Aura would be fine on its own? I do have Aubrey and Audrey on my list, but they don't feel as elegant as Aurelia <3 Not sure if the ah-really-ah thing bothers me or not <3

AWW!! I never knew that! OLIVE JUICE = I love you! <3 Hehe, not sure what the end of Juliet would leave me with.. but that is really cute! I'd do just Ju if that worked.. but it kind of doesn't :L hmm!

Oh, your right! Didn't notice the repetitiveness in Aiden Henry :L Aiden Connor it is!

I got lots of positive feedback though.. thanks!!! :D

My favourites:

Gemma Sophie
Eloise Katherine
Piper Amélie
Aurelia Ivy
Olive Juliet
Clara Penelope
June Vivienne

Rosalind Willow
Bailey Caroline

I wouldn't change a THING about the ones in bold!!!!
I had Piper Amélie on my list for a long time, as well as Clara Penelope and Eloise Katherine.
The last two aren't my style, but I love Rosalind and Caroline.
I think Rosalind Willa or Willa Rosalind would be nice! And like I said before, Bailey isn't for me.

Finn Henry [I would personally switch it around, Henry Finn is lovely!]
Aiden Connor
Bentley Austin
Connor Bentley
Aiden Henry
Matthew Dylan
Max Caleb [Not sure about this one.. I love them both, but not sure of them together]

What about Henry Max, Caleb Henry or Matthew Aiden?

Also, you're SO very welcome! :wub:

Ohh, I like Willa Rosalind a lot!!!! THANKS!!!

Hm, Henry Finn is nice as well... <3

I can't seem to find a perfect middle name for Max, or first name for Caleb, to be honest B)

Ohh! Maybe Henry Caleb!! Like like like! And I like Matthew Aiden! Henry Max, I'm unsure. Cause I like them, but not so much together. Different styles, I think <3

Again, thanks oodles!!!! <3

What happened to Jayson Hunter??? Sorry, that name was just so you!

I didn't include my entire list on here, just my newbies! Though, I've been so back and forth on Jayson Hunter!! Because I love these two names together like this, but I also like Hunter as a first name. So conflicting! I'm trying to decide if I like Jayson Hunter or Hunter Zachary more... or if I should just leave both on the list and when it comes time to have a baby boy then decide lol. But it does seem like a very "me" name, doesn't it? :) I am quite fond of it! <3

#6 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hunter Jayson maybe? Ooooo. If I didn't already have Jason Levi on my list, I would TOTALLY consider it.... <3

#7 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

Gemma Sophie ~ Cute! Gemma is adorable.
Eloise Katherine ~ Lovely.
Piper Amélie ~ Not a fan of either name, but it's okay.
Aurelia Ivy ~ Not a fan of the vowel-vowel sound, but nice.
Olive Juliet ~ Nice.
Clara Penelope ~ Love it!
June Vivienne ~ Lovely.
Rosalind Willow ~ Not a fan of either name, but it's okay.
Bailey Caroline ~ Cute combo!

Finn Henry ~ I prefer Henry Finn, but Finn Henry is okay too.
Aiden Connor ~ Handsome!
Bentley Austin ~ Handsome!
Connor Bentley ~ Handsome!
Aiden Henry ~ Again, I prefer Henry Aiden... but maybe that's just because I like Henry. B)
Matthew Dylan ~ Handsome!
Max Caleb ~ Max seems too nicknamey to me. Do you like Maxwell? Maxwell Caleb would be handsome too.

Good luck and good job! :wub:

#8 -Tara

-Tara

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

Gemma Sophie
Bailey Caroline
Aiden Connor
Bentley Austin