• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#141 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:52 AM

The Sixth Day Of Christmas:

Johann Sebastian!!

"Gracious Gift Of God!" "Venerable; Revered!"

The name of our FAVOURITE Composer who constantly revered God with the gracious gift of music which God had given him!

:D

#142 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

The Seventh Day Of Christmas and New Year's Eve:

Leanora Crystal!!

"Clear, bright, shining Crystal!"

Let's raise our clear, bright, shining crystal glasses to Farewell 2013 and Welcome in 2014!!

#143 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

:D 2014 :D

:D Happy New Year!!! :D

The Eighth Day Of Christmas and The First Day Of 2014:

Dawn Edena!!!

"Dawn" "Rejuvenation; Pleasure; Delight; Paradise!"

"Rejuvenating Dawn of Delight!" :wub:

#144 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

Well, money plays a big role into why I am not in print yet... but I will hopefully be soon!

Sarah Naveen

"beautiful Princess"

(I will get caught up the rest of the way soon :) )
  • Sunny Mummy! :) likes this

#145 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

Thank you for starting the New Year with such a beautiful name and meaning! :D

All the VERY best with getting published!! :)
  • Barbie likes this

#146 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

The Ninth Day Of Christmas:

Tiffany Holly! :)

Today I am bidding a loving farewell to my focus on Christmas with my FAVOURITE Christmas name Holly, and turning my attention to the approaching Epiphany with Tiffany which means Epiphany!!

#147 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

Thank you soooo much, Sunny Mummy!!

Tayton Sapphire

" a gem of beautiful happiness"

:)

#148 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Tuscany Elizabeth

"God is bountiful with beauty, splendore and all that can be drescribed by TUSCAN" :)

#149 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

:lol: You are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!  :lol: You actually made me laugh out loud with that gorgeous definition!! :D Tuscany Velvet is still my Ultimate Guilty Pleasure name and it's all thanks to you teaching me about all the glorious things that can be described by TUSCAN!! :lol:

• Barbie likes this

#150 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

Piper Annika Saige

"a player of the pipes graced with God's favor and wisdom"

I should be caught up now... if not... I do have one more :) just let me know ;)

#151 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

:D You've definitely caught up, and what a gorgeous way to do it, but if I pretend you haven't then can I please hear the one you've still got?? ;)

• Barbie likes this

#152 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

The 10th Day Of Christmas:

Caspar Gold!

#153 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

Here goes...

Faith Elina Willow

"a shining light of hope and trust in God and symbolism of healing and grace"

I know I have used all three of the names before, but this is my second fave girl name on my list <3, I just had to share :) I have also share my top other names as well throughout the past month... Thank you again for the joy :D !!!!

#154 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

:D Oooh Barbie! :wub: That name is BEYOND BEAUTIFUL in every way and I pray that one day soon you can give this gorgeous name to your own precious Daughter!! Please may I ask which of your exquisite names is your number one? :)
  • Barbie likes this

#155 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

The 11th Day Of Christmas:

Balthasar Myrrh!

#156 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

My #1 is FELICITY ASHA MAE!!! <3
#2 is Faith Elina Willow
#3 is Piper Annika Saige

:)

#157 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

:D That's what I guessed it might be!! What GORGEOUS names!! <3 Felicity is SO full of light and JOY, Asha is soft and precious, and Mae, spelt May, is the Second name of my BELOVED Angel in Heaven, Flavia May Cordelia! <3

Now I'm praying God blesses you with three exquisite Daughters!! <3
  • Barbie likes this

#158 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

Thank you SOOOO MUCH, SUNNY MUMMY!!!
I will keep you and your family in my prayers too <3<3

#159 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

The Twelfth Day Of Christmas:

Melchior Frankincense!!

#160 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

Thank you SOOOO MUCH, SUNNY MUMMY!!!
I will keep you and your family in my prayers too <3<3

Thank YOU SO MUCH Barbie, my Dear Friend!!!! :D Prayer is what our family needs more than ANYTHING!!!!!! <3
  • Barbie likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users