Photo

Trying to come up with a name list again...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

I've been really busy lately, focusing on school and my relationship to really think much about names, but since it's fall break, I'm gonna get back into it.  =)

So, I've been dating an amazing guy for over 3 months and we've been good friends for years and I'm certain that he's my soulmate and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and he feels the same way.  =)

So, his last name is Rexr0at and I want to find some names that sound good with it, both boy and girl, even though kids won't be on their way anytime soon.  =)

So, right now I have...

Chloe Madelyn (Madelyn combines my first and middle name, Madis0n and Lynn, and I just adore Chloe)

Stella (I've had Madelyn and Vivienne as a middle name for this, but I don't feel like either of those really compliment it anymore)

Camden (I'm kind of on the fence about this name...  It's handsome and I can totally picture us with a son named Camden, but I'm just not sure, and I have no middle to go with it yet)

---

That's it :/  I'm just not loving any names right now, and I'm not even sure I love any of the ones previously listed, so suggestions would be amazing.  Thanks, loves!!!  =)

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 13 October 2014 - 01:15 PM

Chloe Madelyn is nice, but a little too popular overall for my tastes. Maybe something like Chloe Odette/Chloe Mirabel or Seeley Madelyn/Amory Madelyn to spice up the combo?

I like Stella, and Stella Vivienne is lovely. What about Stella Rosemary, Stella Harriet or Stella Adeline?

I'm not a fan of Camden, it just reminds me of London. What about Camden Archer, Camden Louis or Camden Philip?

*I have italicised my favourites.

I'm going to list names in the hopes that you'll at least like some.

Boys

Ari
Arlo
Asa
Asher
Atley
Austin
Avery
Bellamy
Bentley
Brogan
Brook
Caleb
Casey
Cooper
Dakota
Edmund
Elliott
Emory
Emrys
Felix
Gabriel
Hector
Henry
Hugo
Isaac
Jack
Jay
Jonah
Jude
Julian
Leo
Linden
Louie
Lucien
Mackenzie
Morgan
Oscar
Paris
Prosper
Rafferty
Rainer
Raphael
Reuben
Robin
Saxon
Thatcher
Tobias
Tristan

Girls
Amory
Andromeda
Anneliese
Anya
Ava
Blythe
Cecilia
Celeste
Clara
Clio
Darcy
Eleanor
Eliana
Elise
Eva
Freya
Gaia
Grace
Hazel
Hermione
Hero
Iris
Isobel
Isla
Josephine
Juliet
Juniper
Juno
Laurel
Liesl
Lillian
Luna
Madeleine
Mae
Maisie
Mamie
Margot
Martha
Mercer
Mirabel
Miriam
Nell
Ophelia
Persephone
Petra
Phoebe
Piper
Polly
Raine
Ramona
Rosalind
Rosemary
Rowan
Ruth
Scarlet
Seren
Simone
Sophie
Sylvie
Tabitha
Tessa
Vivian
Winona
Zoe

Hope this helps!

• Madi Wolf Princess <3 likes this

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 01:31 PM

I love love love Stella!  :wub: It's really great, and it would age so well!

Stella Poem / Stella Evangeline / Stella Naomi / Stella Frances / Stella Gwendolen / Stella Harley

Chloe Madelyn is nms.

I really like Camden! I've personally been crushing on Cameron lately, I love the nickname Cam.

Vivienne is adorable, too! Don't know if you'd ever consider it as an FN but you should! :)

Suggestions: - sorry for any repeats -

Ada

Lucy

Lila / Layla

Charlotte

Odelia

Audrey

Susannah

Ivy

Sienna

Lux

Piper

Moriah

Calla

Cecilia

Seeley/Sealy

Margo / Margot / Margaux

Pierce

Isaac / Isaiah

Hayes

Gavin

Jasper

Caleb

Collins

Wells

Jonas

Owen

Shepherd

Samuel

Levi

Elijah

Silas

Montgomery

• Madi Wolf Princess <3 likes this

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 13 October 2014 - 01:43 PM

Honestly, and I know it's crazy, but none of the boy's names stood out to me...  I liked some of them, but there were none that I'd actually use.

As for the girls, I like Anneliese, Freya, Isla, Madeleine, Maisie. Rowan, Scarlet, and Vivian.

Anneliese would honor my aunt, Lis@ Ann, and I find it to be so pretty... I'd use that for a middle name.

Freya is cool... I'm not sure if I'd actually use it, but I really like it, so it's a possibility.

I love Isla, but I'm not sure if I'd use it now.

I definitely want to use some spelling of Madeleine as a middle name.

I prefer Maci over Maisie, even though they are pronounced differently.

Rowan is cool... I feel like Freya and Rowan would be cool for sisters.

I loveeee Scarlet, but with 2 t's, but it doesn't go with the last name.  =(

And Vivian... I prefer the spelling Vivienne, and if I were to use it, I'd use it as a middle name.

So I'm adding Annaliese as a middle name possibility.  And at least considering adding Freya and Rowan.  A form of Madeleine is already on my list, and will be used as a middle, and I am considering Vivienne.

#5 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 01:46 PM

I adore Lila.

I love Charlotte, nickname Charlie.   :wub: 

Hayes, Gavin, Owen, and Silas have all been on my list at some point and I really like them...

Montgomery is handsome.   :wub: 

Adding those names to my list, at least to consider.

#6 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

I adore Lila.

I love Charlotte, nickname Charlie.   :wub: 

Hayes, Gavin, Owen, and Silas have all been on my list at some point and I really like them...

Montgomery is handsome.   :wub: 

Adding those names to my list, at least to consider.

Montgomery has been my latest crush for boys' names!

Just a note, Stella Rowan would be adorable! Or Stella Macey. 

#7 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:17 AM

Ooh I kind of like Stella Rowan.  <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users