Photo

(Another) You Are...{Part 4}

game by bri game 2 round 4 you are you are going to a concert you are getting engaged

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

cleardot.gif

**Part 1**
**Part 2**
**Part 3**

Going to a Concert
Getting Engaged

Dice Needed

You and your SO have tickets to a concert you've been dying to see.

Who do you go with? (Roll)
1. Your friends

2. His siblings
3. His friends
4. Just the two of you
5. Your siblings
6. Both sets of friends
7. Both sets of siblings
(If you want to list his/your siblings and his/your friends even if they don't go, feel free)

His siblings: 3 brothers
A brother 5 years older (FN starts with the same letter as SO's name, MN is Martin or Daniel)
A brother 3 years older (FN starts with G, MN is Howard or Ryan)
A brother 2 years younger (FN starts with G, MN is Bradley or Patrick)
They all have the same hair color as SO, you can choose between brown, blue, or green for eye color.

Your siblings: 2 sisters
A twin sister (Reverse initials of her twin, you)
A sister 2 years younger (FN fits in with her twin sisters, MN starts with the same letter as her FN)
Twin sister has the same hair color as you but a different eye color, younger sister has a different hair color but the same eye color as you.

His friends: 2 male friends
Both are his age.
One has black hair and green eyes, the other has blonde hair and brown eyes.
FNs
MNs

Your friends: 4 female friends, 1 male friend
Female friends...1 is 2 years older, 1 is 1 year older, and 2 are the same age.
One has red hair and blue eyes, one has blonde hair and blue eyes, one has brown hair and brown eyes, and one has brown hair and blue eyes.
Male friend...1 year younger.
He has blonde, black, or brown hair and green eyes.
Female FNs
Female MNs
Male FN and MN

Pick a Genre
Rock: You go to see Bruce Springsteen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, or Panic! At The Disco.
R&B/Hip-Hop: You go to see Beyonce, Drake, or Bruno Mars.
Pop: You go to see Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, or Ariana Grande.
Country: You go to see Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, or Florida Georgia Line.
EDM: You go to see The Chainsmokers, Calvin Harris, or Skrillex.
Christian: You go to see Casting Crowns, Lauren Daigle, or MercyMe.
Pop-Rock: You go to see Twenty-One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, or Paramore.
Metal: You go to see System of a Down, Metallica, or Avenged Sevenfold.
(Pick the closest to what you like if you can't find anything)

If you go to a rock concert, you wear Outfit 1 or Outfit 2.
If you go to a R&B/hip-hop concert, you wear Outfit 1 or Outfit 2.
If you go to a pop concert, you wear Outfit 1 or Outfit 2.
If you go to a country concert, you wear Outfit 1 or Outfit 2.
If you go to a EDM concert, you wear Outfit 1 or Outfit 2.
If you go to a Christian concert, you wear Outfit 1 or Outfit 2.
If you go to a pop-rock concert, you wear Outfit 1 or Outfit 2.
If you go to a metal concert, you wear Outfit 1 or Outfit 2.

Roll for where you get engaged
1. He proposes to you at a coffee shop with the ring baked into your favorite muffin.
2. He takes you away to a hotel for a staycation. The room is covered in roses and candles, your favorite song plays in the background.
3. While at the concert you just went to, the artist takes the two of you onstage and he proposes.
4. He proposes to you when you are gathered with yours and his family.
5. He takes you out to a fancy restaurant and proposes with a small band in the background.
6. He makes you breakfast in bed at home and the ring is on the tray of breakfast.
7. He takes you to your favorite sporting game. (You choose what type). He has 'Will you marry me?' come on the jumbo tron.
8. You two head to the nearest park for a picnic. Suddenly a flash mob starts and he proposes at the end of it.
9. You are sitting at a movie theater when an unusual trailer starts before the movie. The trailer is a story about the two of you. At the end of it, he proposes.
10. He brings you back to the college you both went to. He points up to the sky and a plane flies by with a banner saying 'Will you marry me?'

What's the Occasion? (Roll)
1. Valentine's Day
2. Your Birthday
3. Christmas Eve
4. A random, but now special, day. (Pick a day: November 8-21)
5. Your Anniversary
6. New Year's Eve

Proposal Attire
1. Coffee Shop: Your Outfit 1 or Your Outfit 2 // His Outfit or His Outfit 2
2. Hotel: Your Outfit 1 or Your Outfit 2 // His Outfit 1 or His Outfit 2
3. Concert: Yours is above // Rock Concert Outfit, Hip-Hop Concert Outfit, Pop Concert Outfit, Country Concert Outfit, EDM Concert Outfit, Christian Concert Outfit, Pop-Rock Concert Outfit, or Metal Concert Outfit
4. Family Gathering/Party: Your Valentine Outfit, Your Birthday Outfit, Your Christmas Outfit, Your November Outfit, Your Anniversary Outfit, or Your New Year's Outfit // His Valentine Outfit, His Birthday Outfit, His Christmas Outfit, His November Outfit, His Anniversary Outfit, or His New Year's Outfit
5. Restaurant: Your Outfit 1 or Your Outfit 2 // His Outfit 1 or His Outfit 2
6. Breakfast in Bed: Your Outfit 1 or Your Outfit 2 // His Outfit 1 or His Outfit 2
7. Sporting Game: Your Outfit 1 or Your Outfit 2 // His Outfit 1 or His Outfit 2
8. Park: Your Outfit 1 or Your Outfit 2 // His Outfit 1 or His Outfit 2
9. Movie Theater: Your Outfit 1 or Your Outfit 2 // His Outfit 1 or His Outfit 2
10. College: Your Outfit 1 or Your Outfit 2 // His Outfit 1 or His Outfit 2

Ring (Roll)
1. Ring 1 or Ring 2
2. Ring 1 or Ring 2
3. Ring 1 or Ring 2
4. Ring 1 or Ring 2
5. Ring 1 or Ring 2
6. Ring 1 or Ring 2
7. Ring 1 or Ring 2
8. Ring 1 or Ring 2

Congratulations!

#2 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:38 PM

Andrew surprised me for my birthday with 6 tickets to a Florida Georgia Line concert for me and my five best friends!  I went to the concert with Vincent Harvey "Vince" Carmichael (23, brown hair & green eyes), Rachel Eden Sylvester (25, brown hair & brown eyes), Clara Juliet Nyhoff (26, blonde hair & blue eyes), Catherine Belle Mahoney (24, brown hair & blue eyes), and Abigail Scarlett "Abby" Jones (24, red hair & blue eyes).  I wore this outfit.

Yet another surprise came a few months later when Andrew proposed to me!  On our four year anniversary, Andrew made me breakfast in bed and had the ring sitting on the tray... I was halfway through the meal before I even noticed!  We got some cute pictures of us in our pajamas (mine & his) to send to our friends and family.

#3 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:27 AM

My name is Cassandra Elizabeth Holiday. I have black hair and green eyes. Some people call me Cassie. I am 21 years old. I graduated highschool a year early at age seventeen and chose to travel to the UK for college, where I attended Oxford University. Two years into college, when I was nineteen, I met William Alexander "Liam" Ravenwood. We had a few mutual friends, so we ended up hanging out in groups and we began to get to know each other. Eventually he asked me out, and I said yes. Liam is a year older than me, though he was also a second year student when we met.  has blonde hair and green eyes, and honestly, is rather handsome, at least in my opinion. However my favorite thing about him is how hardworking he is. I'm not sure I've ever met anyone so dedicated. Liam says his favorite thing about me is that I'm very fair. I hate it when things are unfair for anyone. Two years after we met, Liam and I both graduated from Oxford. My degree was in Philosophy and Liam's was in Geography. We're both excited to see where life takes us now.

xxxx

Both Liam and I managed to get jobs in Oxford almost immediately after we graduated. I got ordained and became a pastor at a church and Liam got a job as a cartographer. Liam returned to his parents home after graduation. I decided to stay in Oxford rather than going back to the States and got a one bedroom apartment. 

xxxx

Liam and I have been saving up money to take a vacation together. We decided to go to Santorini, Greece in May. We stayed in a beautiful hotel while we were there. We did lots of sight-seeing and also went on a Catamaran cruise and went parasailing.

We had an amazing time in Greece. After we got back, I was feeling a little lonely in my apartment, so I decided to get a pet. Liam and I went to the pet store together to pick out my new pet. I decided on a Mini Lop rabbit (those floppy ears are so adorable!), and named her Bella.

xxxx

It's now been about two years since I graduated. I've made several friends during my time in Britain. Violet Callista Anderson is 25 and has brown hair and blue eyes, Lily Serena Hunter is 24 and has red hair and blue eyes, Felicity Grace Sparks is 23 and has blonde hair and blue eyes, Esther Jasmine Hawthorn is 23 and has brown hair and brown eyes, and Casimir Enoch Anderson, who is Violet's brother, is 23 and has black hair and green eyes, like me. We like to joke that he looks more like my brother than Violet's, and his name is even similar to mine.

Liam's family surprised Liam and I with tickets to a Carrie Underwood concert! I bought some cowboys boots, a new jacket, a bracelet and earrings for the occasion, which I put together with a white dress, an owl necklace that Liam gave me for my last birthday, and some brown shaded glasses to create an outfit I loved. His three brothers went along with us. His oldest brother, Wesley Daniel "Wes", is 29 and has blonde hair and green eyes just like Liam. He also has a 26-year-old brother named Gavin Ryan, and a 22-year-old brother named Gareth Patrick, who both have blonde hair and blue eyes. Liam and I find it a little funny that he comes from a family of all boys and I come from a family of all girls [I have two sisters: Echo Charlotte, my [fraternal] twin, who has black hair and grey eyes and Athena Alexandria, who is 21 and has blonde hair and green eyes. [If you haven't guessed, my parent's love Greek mythology.])

The concert was great and afterwards we went to a late dinner with two of Liam's friends: Nico Orion James, who has black hair and green eyes like me, and Ransom Oliver Daniels, who has blonde hair and brown eyes; they're both the same age as Liam.

A couple motnhs later, my family came to Britain to be with me for New Year's. On New Year's Eve, Liam's family invited my whole family over, and just before midnight, Liam proposed to me! I was thrilled and said yes, of course, (while crying). We got some great pictures, oth of just the two of us, and with both our families. I was wearing a sparkly gold dress, while Liam was dressed in a nice blue sweater and black pants. The ring Liam gave me was absolutely beautiful, with a pale blue stone in the center. I can't wait to get married!

xxxx

DFiancee: Cassandra Elizabeth "Cassie" Holiday (23) Looks

DFiancee: William Alexander "Liam" Ravenwood (24) Looks

DRabbit: Bella Looks

#4 penguinlover351

penguinlover351

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I love penguins, My dog Shadow, Playing with my sisters, Art, Writing, and music!

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

Samantha 'Sam' Kaylee O'Brian
-Black hair and blue eyes
-Captivating
-History of art

-Elementary school art teacher

Andrew 'Andy' Lee Crosby
-Brown hair and green eyes
-Stable
-Architecture
-Interiour decorator

2 years into college, you begin getting serious with a guy you've been dating.
You signed up for an online dating site and once you met in person, you knew.
After working hard, it's finally time for graduation for both you and your boyfriend.

University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK)

Now that you have graduated, you are ready to get to work.
 It takes you about 6 months after graduating to find a job.
Your boyfriend gets a job in his career field as well.
Now that you have a stable career, you are ready to have your very first apartment!
You live in Chicago, IL, USA in 2 bedrooms
You live together, you share a room.
Your roommate is Joseph 'Joe' Taylor Jones

Your roommate has brown hair and blue eyes.

After being settled down in your new place for about a year, you and your boyfriend have some extra funds set aside for your first vacation together.
You go to Prague, Czech Republic in October and stay at Hotel 2
While there you go to the Lookout Tower and the Theater

After getting back, you realize the apartment feels empty.
You get a Dwarf rabbit named Luna.

Both sets of friends

A brother 5 years older: Alexander 'Alex' Martin Crosby (brown hair and blue eyes)
A brother 3 years older: Grant Howard Crosby (brown hair and brown eyes)
A brother 2 years younger: Gavin Bradley Crosby (brown hair and green eyes)

A twin sister: Kameron 'Kam' Scarlett O'Brian (black hair and green eyes)
A sister 2 years younger: Skyler 'Skye' Scott O'Brian (brown hair and blue eyes)

Both are his age.
Chase Ryder Eddleton (blonde hair and brown eyes)
Miles Oliver Bauers (black hair and green eyes)

Cara Belle Lewis (brown hair and brown eyes) Same age
Pearl Mirabel Johnson (red hair and blue eyes) Same age
Laura Brooke Myers (blonde hair and blue eyes) 1 year older
Piper Jolie Pierce (brown hair and blue eyes) 2 years older
Floyd Wallace Tucker (black hair and green eyes) 1 year younger.

You go to see Twenty-One Pilots
You wear Outfit 2.

You two head to the nearest park for a picnic. Suddenly a flash mob starts and he proposes at the end of it.
Valentine's Day
Your Outfit and His Outfit
Ring 2

Congratulations!

#5 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

-Finley 'Finn' Olivia Blanc

• Brown Hair 
  • Brown Eyes
  • Dedicated
  • Majored in Anthropology 
  • Took over a year to find a job
  • Works as a Forensic Anthropologist

-Steven Lee Bennette

• Brown Hair
  • Green Eyes
  • Hardworking
  • Majored in Economics
  • Works as an Economics Consultant 

-Both went to Harvard 

-Met hanging out with mutual friends and slowly got to know each other.

-Moved to Miami, FL, USA

-Moved in together

-Went on vacation to Paris, France in June

-Saw the Eiffel Tower and went to Disneyland Paris

-Got a Mosaic Sugar Glider named Aphrodite, or Ditey for short.

-Went to a concert with Steven's Friends (Beau Wyatt and Chase Dallas. Beau has black hair and green eyes, Chase has blonde hair and brown eyes.)

-Saw Twenty-One Pilots (Finley wore this)

-Steven proposes to Finley when they are gathered with theifamilies on Christmas Eve.

-Finley wore this and Steven wore this

-This is the ring

#6 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:29 AM

Eleanor 'Ellie' Jessica Simpson [23]
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

James 'Jamie' Robert Alexander [23]
Brown Hair and Brown Eyes

* Met during class at Cambridge
* She likes how courageous he is
* He likes how dedicated she is
* She majored in Art History and is now a Conservator
* He majored in Architecture and is now an Architect
* Live in Cambridge, UK with our friend Liam
* Holiday in Greece. Spend a few days at sea on a private Catamaran and visit a Winery
* Adopted a Cat called Ozzy
*Went to a Bruce Springsteen concert with his brothers, Joshua 'Josh' Daniel [28], Gregory 'Greg' Ryan [26] and Graham 'Gray' Patrick [21]. My sisters Judith 'Judi' Elizabeth [23] and Margaret 'Maggie' Madeleine [21] say they have prior plans. They surprise me half way through the show, when Jamie gets on stage to propose.

William 'Liam' Kai Smith [23]
Brown Hair and Green Eyes
Our friend and housemate

Joshua 'Josh' Daniel Alexander [28]
Jamie's elder brother

Gregory 'Greg' Ryan Alexnder [26]
Jamie's elder brother

Graham 'Gray' Patrick Alexander [21]
Jamie's younger brother

Judith 'Judi' Elizabeth Simpson [23]
Ellie's twin sister

Margaret 'Maggie' Madeleine Simpson [21]
Ellie's younger sister

#7 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:05 PM

Helena Stephanie Miller and Thomas Alexander Ross, and pet rabbit Snowball.

We attend a Bruce Springstein concert with my two sisters: twin sister Samantha Hope Miller and Laura Louise Miller.  Samantha has blond hair and blue eyes and Laura has brown hair and brown eyes. I wear outfit #2.  

Thomas proposes to me at a coffee shop with a ring that was baked into a blueberry muffin on Valentine's Day.  Both of us chose to wear outfit #1. My ring is the 2nd option in #3.

#8 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

Claire Alexandra Morgan {23}

-red hair, blue eyes

- insightful

-major: criminal justice

-U.S. Marshal

Thomas Lee Lennox {24}

-black hair, green eyes

- humble

major: molecular biology

-research technician

We met when I went to the library to study and we literally bumped into each other.

We graduated from Yale University.

I have a job lined up immediately after graduation, and I moved in with Thomas to a one-bedroom apartment in Boston, Massachusetts.

We travel to Barcelona, Spain, in October. We stay in Hotel 1. While we're there, we go to the market and go on a hot air balloon flight.

After we get back, we decide to get a pet. We get a ragdoll cat and name him Nugget.

Thomas and I went to a concert, just the two of us. We were so excited to finally see Imagine Dragons in concert!

A few months later, something even better happened. It was on my birthday. He somehow convinced our local movie theater to show a trailer he made about the two of us before a movie we were going to see, and then he proposed when it finished! The ring looks like this.

#9 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:12 PM

Audrey Christine McConnell

*brown hair and green eyes

*I like his reliability

*graduated from Yale with a Criminal Justice degree

*job as a US Marshal, protecting witnesses and prisoners, immediately following graduation

*siblings: Carly Alexis and Ashley Allison

Matthew Robert Phillips

*blonde hair and blue eyes

*He says I'm captivating

*graduated from Yale with a Molecular Biology degree

*job as a veterinarian at the zoo, 6 months after graduating

*siblings: Michael Daniel, Gregory Ryan and Gabriel Bradley

-met at a party

-live in one bedroom apartment in Boston, MA

-best friend is: Amy Madison Williams, brown hair and green eyes

-first vacation: Rain Forest Jeep Tour and Guanabara Bay Cruise in Rio in March

-pet: male mini lop Ringo

-go to MercyMe concert with his friends

-he proposed on my birthday while we were with our families

#10 penguinlover351

penguinlover351

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I love penguins, My dog Shadow, Playing with my sisters, Art, Writing, and music!

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:32 PM

(my friend's turn)

Penny Sophia Smith
 Brown hair and blue eyes
Sweet

mathematics

meteorologist

James Alexander Ratonto
Brown hair and brown eyes.
 friendly
political science

general practice lawyer

You were neighbors on campus and kept seeing each other.
After working hard, it's finally time for graduation for both you and your boyfriend.
 University of California at Los Angeles -UCLA (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

It takes you about 6 months after graduating to find a job.
Now that you have a stable career, you are ready to have your very first apartment!
Living together in Nashville, TN, USA
2 bedrooms
Roommate: Autumn Hunter Jones

Brown hair and Green eyes

Rome,Italy in May
Rome hotels: Hotel 2
Rome activities: Trevi Fountain, and Sistine Chapel
 Sugar Glider (Standard Grey)
 Male named Rocky

You go with Both sets of friends

A brother 5 years older: Jaden Martin Ratonto. Brown hair and blue eyes.
A brother 3 years older: Gabriel 'Gabe' Ryan Ratonto. Brown hair and green eyes.
A brother 2 years younger: Gavin Patrick Ratonto. Brown hair and brown eyes.

A twin sister: Skyler 'Skye' Paige Smith. Brown hair and green eyes.
A sister 2 years younger: Becky Brittany Smith. Blonde hair and blue eyes.

Both are his age.
Jackson Ryder Walsh. Blonde hair and brown eyes.
Cruz Max Puth. Black hair and green eyes.

Anna Alexa Strayhorn. 2 years older. Red hair and blue eyes.
Hope Isabella Flower. Same age. Brown hair and blue eyes.
Faith Brooke Thorne. 1 year older. Blonde hair and blue eyes.
Grace Georgia Lewis. Same age. Brown hair and brown eyes.
Victor Phineas Hugo. 1 year younger. Blonde hair and green eyes.

You go to see Ariana Grande.
You wear  Outfit 2.

He makes you breakfast in bed at home on your birthday and the ring is on the tray of breakfast.
 Your Outfit 2 // His Outfit 1
Ring 2

Congratulations!

#11 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:08 PM

Hero Amanda Hollingsworth (24) & Edward 'Ned' Lee Nelson (24)

Hero Hollingsworth & Ned Nelson

---

Hero has brown hair and brown eyes, while Ned has blond hair and green eyes. They both went to the University of Michigan, in Ann Arbor, MI, USA. They met while at the same party, where they hit it off on the dance floor. Hero graduated with a degree in Communications, and Ned graduated with a degree in Sports Management. Hero likes how reliable Ned is, while Ned admires Hero's thoughtfulness. After graduating it takes Hero 6 months to find a job as an event planner, whereas Ned has a job lined up right after graduation as a sports agent. Hero and Ned buy a two bedroom apartment in the heart of Ann Arbor; they are still in love with the town where they went to college. Ned's friend, Christopher Rowan Smith, moves in with them to help pay bills. A year after moving into their apartment, Hero and Ned decide to go on holiday. They pick Dubai as their destination, and choose a really lovely hotel. While on their holiday they do a lot of sightseeing. Hero's favourite is a really amazing fountain, while Ned enjoys the beautiful scenic gardens. When they get back the house feels a bit empty, despite their roommate, and so they come to the decision to adopt a pet. They both have different opinions of what they should get, but in the end they decide to get a little kitten. They fall in love with a little Ragdoll kitten, and bring her home. They name her Panda. For months now, Hero and Ned have been excited about the Florida Georgia Line concert that they are seeing with Ned's three brothers; Elliot Daniel Nelson (29), Graham Howard Nelson (27), and George Bradley Nelson (22). Hero wears a cute white dress, with a jean jacket, and cowboy boots. The concert is amazing, and they enjoy spending time with Ned's brothers. On Hero and Ned's anniversary, he takes her to a baseball game (her favourite sport). They both wear comfortable clothes, and they're very excited to see their favourite team, the Detroit Tigers, play. During halftime a message comes up on the jumbo tron from Ned to Hero. It says 'Will you marry me?'. Ned gets down on one knee and brings a ring out of his pocket. Hero, of course, says yes!

#12 hamilfanlinrules

hamilfanlinrules

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:58 PM

Kirana Samantha Stevens and Matthew Lee Prescott

We decide to go with my friends to an Imagine Dragons concert. We bring my friends Julia Chloe, Hope Celestia, Margaret Aurora, Clara Jasmine and Linus Nelson. I wear outfit 1. On Christmas Eve we go to see my family, at dinner, Matthew proposes to me! I'm wearing my Christmas outfit and he hands me ring 2 (roll 2).

#13 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:23 AM

My name is Genevieve Taylor Forbes and I'm Twenty Years Old. I have Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. I've been seeing my boyfriend, Joshua Alexander Winchester, he has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes, for a year and a half. We met at a meeting for our school's culinary club and initiative and bonded over planning the school's farmers' market. We both had a real passion for food. Before becoming a stay-at-home mother my mom was a chef and she always cooked gourmet meals for us at home while Joshua grew up on a farm and cattle ranch in Texas surrounded by food. One of the things that I love most about Joshua is how Stable he is. As a person Joshua is such a calming force for me, he's there when I need him and helps ground me when things get hectic in life. Joshua jokingly teases me is that his favorite thing about me is how Sophisticated I am, from my lovely manners to my British accent to how I act like a prim and proper lady. I laugh and always respond that here, he is the one with American accent, but Josh plays it off. My grandmother ran a cotillion school and spent quite a bit of time teaching my siblings and I how to be gentile, so, manners and proper behavior, back always straight, ankles crossed. After working hard for another two years, it's time for Joshua and I to graduate from University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK), Joshua with a degree in Architecture and myself with a degree in Art History.

Thankfully as soon as I graduated I had a job lined up as a Conservator working on preserving and restoring paintings and artifacts at a museum where I had interned at during my time at university. Similarly, Joshua was able to use connections he made at his time in Uni to jet a job working as an Architect working on building designs all over the UK. It's sort of crazy, but it seems like a real dream come true. Seeing as both Joshua and I have stable careers on the way we decide its best for us to have our own apartment instead of staying with my parents.  Our apartment is an amazing 1 bedroom in Cambridge, UK.  It's got a lovely open living/dining/kitchen area done in sage greens, dark wood and lovely granite counters and island. Our bedroom is spacious with the most amazing walk in closet and connects with our small little balcony which is my favorite part of the apartment. I will say, the one thing that sometimes bothers me is the fact that we only have one bathroom. For now though, it's really basically perfect for us and Joshua really feel blessed.

After being settled down in our new place for about a year, Joshua and I have some extra funds set aside for our first vacation together. Joshua and I  make the the choice to go to Bali, Indonesia in August seeing as my work tends to slow down then and most of Josh's co-workers take vacations in other months so its a good time for him as well. We stay in this amazing resort at Hotel 2. The bar and lagoon like pool really attracted us to this location. While we were away, in addition to enjoying the luxurious spa amenities, swimming in the fantastic pool and enjoying fruity drinks at the bar Joshua and I enjoy Hiking, in the beautiful waterfall mountains with dark, greenery everywhere which is really stunning. Of course, working in a museum, I had to go and check out some of the local culture and art in the area so Joshua and I took several trips to a local Museum here whilst away. We spent three weeks in Bali and it really was amazing.

When we got back though, after being in such a vivacious area it seemed sort of lonely at home. Thinking about it, Joshua and I decided to get a pet. My family always had dogs when I was growing up and Joshua grew up on a ranch and farm surrounded by animals all the time. So, we went to the pet store and decided to get an exotic pet, we wanted something neither of us had ever had and so we went with a ferret. We got a female, black sable mitt ferret whom we, of course, spay. We named her Minnie, and she's just the sweetest little thing. Joshua and I adore her. She perfectly fits into our home and gives it such life

It's been about two years since Joshua and I brought Minnie into our lives and things have been going so smoothly. Work is great and both Joshua and I have gotten raises and managed to save up a decent sum of money together. A little nest egg, though - we did decide to be a bit cheeky and spend a small bit to go see a concert, something for ourselves. Since Joshua's family is visiting from the states, we decide to go to the concert with his siblings, it's not really the right scene for his parents. Joshua is actually one of four brothers. He's the second youngest in the family. Joshua's brothers are Joseph Daniel Winchester [30], Gabriel Ryan Winchester [28] and Graham Bradley Winchester [23]. Like Joshua, they all have Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and its clear to tell they're brothers to one another. The concert we're going to see is for Imagine Dragons. We're all pretty pumped up. I dress up in a dark tank, ripped black tight jeans, a beanie with a floral shawl.  It's a fantastic time and a week after that, we say goodbye to Joshua's family and they flew home to Texas.

It would seem, that time which they were here was very important because, only a week after I got the shock of my life. Joshua suggested that we go to a hotel for a staycation. We've done it before just to give ourselves a little time to relax when things get hectic. It was Christmas Eve and despite usually going away, we decided to stay in since last Christmas we went on a huge vacation to Germany and Denmark.

When we got to the room it was covered in roses and candles, my favorite song playing in the background. Joshua had told me to dress up, Your Outfit 1, and I hadn't at first figured out what was going on - even more so when I saw Joshua all dressed up as well, His Outfit 2.  It was stunning and I couldn't believe it when soon after Joshua got down on his knees and held out a stunning Aquamarine, Diamond and Platinum Ring. I said yes! I love Joshua more then anything and six years together has shown me that I want nothing more then to spend my life with Joshua. It turns out Joshua's parents and brothers came not only to visit and see us, but also to help him pick out a ring. The first thing we did was facetime them all, then my family, my best friend and then well...a quick little two person celebration together before then posting to instagram, facebook and snapchat about the engagement.

The Forbes/Winchester Family

Dfiancee: Genevieve Taylor Forbes [25]

(Blonde Hair & Green Eyes) (Conservator) [Uni of Cambridge, Art History Major]

Dfiance: Joshua Alexander Winchester [25]

(Brown Hair & Blue Eyes) (Architect) [Uni of Cambridge, Architecture Major]

Ferret: Minnie [Black Sable Mitt, 3]

Genevieve Forbes and Joshua Winchester + Minnie

#14 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:27 PM

You: Brielle Emily Collins [24]
-black hair and blue eyes
-insightful

-communication / event planner

Him: Andrew 'Drew' Lee Anderson [25]
-brown hair and green eyes

-stable
-sports management  / sports agent

2 years into college at UM, you begin getting serious with a guy you've been dating since you hit it off on the dance floor at a party.
After years of working hard, it's finally time for graduation for both you and your boyfriend.

Now that you have graduated, you are ready to get to work.
Unfortunately it takes a year and a half to find a job but you finally find the perfect one as an event planner at a hotel.
Drew finds one a little quicker, only 6 months after graduating, as a sports agent.

You decide to leave Ann Arbor and get a place in Boston, MA.
You get an apartment with 2 bedrooms
so you can live with your best friend, Austin Parker Jones.
Austin is 26 and has brown hair and blue eyes.

After being settled down in your new place for about a year, you and your boyfriend have some extra funds set aside for your first vacation together.
You go to Rome, Italy in April for your birthday
You stay at Hotel 2 and make sure to visit the
Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain while there.
After getting back, you realize the apartment feels empty.
You adopt a female Bengal kitten named Juliette.

You and your SO have tickets to a Luke Bryan concert that you've been dying to see where
you wear Outfit 1.
You go with 5 of your friends;  Nora Brooke Murphy  who is 25 and has red hair and blue eyes, Piper Eden Bennett who is 24 and has brown hair and blue eyes, Willa Scarlett Fisher who is 26 and has blonde hair and blue eyes, Temperance 'Tempe' Belle Clarke who is 24 and has brown hair and brown eyes, and Horatio Vincent Price who is 23 and has brown hair and green eyes.

(For future reference)
He has 3 brothers; Adrian Martin Anderson who is 30 with brown hair and brown eyes, Gabriel 'Gabe' Howard Anderson who is 28 with brown hair and green eyes, and Gideon Bradley Anderson who is 23 with brown hair and brown eyes. 
Your 2 sisters are Eliza Bailey Collins and Josie June Collins. Eliza is your twin so she's also 24 and she has black hair and green eyes while Josie is 22 and has brown hair and blue eyes.
His 2 friends are Beau Oliver Reed and Wyatt Brady Knight who are both 25 like him. Beau has blonde hair and brown eyes while Wyatt has black hair and green eyes.

He takes you away to a hotel for a staycation on November 15th. The room is covered in roses and candles, your favorite song plays in the background when he pulls out a Ring.
You wear Outfit 2 and he wears Outfit 2.

Congratulations!

#15 Cass

Cass

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, singing, Netflix, names, Mario, shopping, cute guys, friends, dogs,

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

My name is Madison Paige Dawson, although everyone calls me Madi, and I have wavy blonde hair and golden brown eyes. I'm a twenty year old sophomore in college at the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, UK. I love it here, although I always feel a bit homesick after moving all the way to Cambridge from Denver, Colorado, where most of my family and friends still live.

I'm walking into the library, not really looking where I'm going, to study after my best friend and roomy, Allison Claire Montgomery, left me and our 'girls night' to hang out with her boyfriend, when I run into him - literally. Matthew Alexander Wingdom, a blonde in my year with gorgeous light blue eyes, helps me pick up my books after running into me, muttering multiple apologies. I say it's fine and smile at him, and later we study together. He's friendly, charismatic, and funny, and I find myself quickly falling for him. We go on a couple dates, he says he loves how optimistic I am, and we make it official. I really like him, and he likes me too.

2 years later, Matt and i are still going strong and are graduating. I have a degree in architecture, while he studied art history. We start thinking about a life we could have in the future, and even hope to move in together.

After graduating, we both have jobs immediately lined up. I'm an interior decorator at a nice firm, and he's a conservator.

I really miss the US, and somehow convince Matt to move to the United States with me. We end up choosing Miami, FL, and it's absolutely gorgeous. We choose a nice, very open 1 bedroom apartment that I quickly grow to love.

After being settled down in our new place for about a year, Matt and I have some extra funds set aside for our first vacation together. Matt and I make the the choice to go to Bali, Indonesia in August seeing as my work tends to slow down then and most of Matt's co-workers take vacations in other months so its a good time for him as well. We stay in this amazing resort at Hotel 2. The bar and lagoon like pool really attracted us to this location. While we were away, in addition to enjoying the luxurious spa amenities, swimming in the fantastic pool and enjoying fruity drinks at the bar Matthew and I enjoy Hiking, in the beautiful waterfall mountains with dark, greenery everywhere which is really stunning. Of course, seeing and hearing how amazing the experience is, we had to go on the dolphin tour, which was completely unforgettable. We spent two weeks in Bali and it really was amazing.

Once we are home from the trip, we realize our apartment feels a bit empty. About a month of searching after we got back from Bali, we finally find the perfect Siberian Husky to call our family. We name him Bear, and he is just the sweetest most precious thing.

Just for fun, a while later Matt and I go to a wonderful concert for Imagine Dragons. We get to stay in a lounge, and it is an amazing experience.

Another night, he takes me to a fancy dinner. Matt wears a dashing grey suit, while I'm in a cherry red dress. Near the end of the dinner, with a charming orchestra playing in the background, he gets down on one knee and gives a short speech. It was amazing, and I couldn't believe it when soon after Matthew held out a stunning Aquamarine, Diamond, and Platinum Ring. I said yes!

#16 const3llati0ns

const3llati0ns

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:02 PM

Vienna Taylor Monroe (23)

Brown hair and blue eyes 

Jason Alexander Wolfenden (24)

Brown hair and blue eyes 

They both went to the same party and hit it off on the dance floor. She loves how hardworking he is, and she loves how educated she is. They graduate from MIT, where she majored in computer science and he majored in electrical engineering. 

She has a job lined up immediately after graduation as a software application developer working on designing computer applications. He gets a job as an aerospace engineer working on space vehicles and military aircraft.

They end up moving to Honolulu, Hawaii of all places, in a two bedroom apartment. There is a roommate in the other room, named Ramiro Tristan Johnson (24). He has brown hair and green eyes. 

After being settled down for about a year, they decide to go on a vacation to Cancun, Mexico in January. They visit an underwater museum and Mayan ruins. When they get home, they adopt a male Syrian hamster named Domino. 

They go to a concert she’s been dying to see, just the two of them. The concert is Ariana Grande.

A few months later, on November 9th, he brings you back to the college you both went to. He points up to the sky and a plane flies by with a banner saying 'Will you marry me?'

#17 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:56 PM

Liesel and Chris have tickets to a Luke Bryan concert Liesel's been dying to see. They go with Chris's friends Ryder and Wyatt and Liesel's friends Piper, Willa, Ruthie, Clara and Hugo. Liesel wears a white dress denim jacket and cowboy boots to the concert.

Liesel Samantha Young (24)

(Red Hair Blue Eyes)

Christopher Lee Davis (24)

(Blonde Hair Blue Eyes)

Siberian Husky: Murphy

His Friends:

Ryder Shane Wallis (24)

(Black Hair Green Eyes)

Wyatt Jake Harrison (24)

(Blonde Hair Brown Eyes)

Her Friends:

Piper Sophia Lawson (26)

(Brown Hair Brown Eyes)

Willa Eden Martin (25)

(Red Hair Blue Eyes)

Ruth Lillia Westerly  "Ruthie" (24)

(Brown Hair Blue Eyes)

Clara Felicity Judson (24)

(Blonde Hair Blue Eyes)

Hugo Vincent Rivera (23)

(Brown Hair Green Eyes)

Chris Proposes at a party for Liesel's birthday where both their family's are present including their Husky Murphy. Liesel is wearing a simple black and blue dress and Chris is wearing a navy sweater, a jacket, and a bow tie. Chris Proposes with the a beautiful and unique ring

His Siblings:

Calvin Martin Davis "Cal" (29)

(Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes)

Gabriel Ryan Davis "Gabe" (27)

(Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes)

Gordon Patrick Davis "Gordo" (22)

(Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes)

Her siblings:

Sylvie Lianna Young "Vie" (24)

(Red Hair Eyes Brown Eyes)

Eloise Emira Young "Ellie" (22)

(Black Hair Blue Eyes)

#18 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:51 PM

Katelyn Jessica Holloway {24}

~Blonde hair and blue eyes

~Neuroscience/Genetic Counselor

Jason Alexander Wolfe {24}

~Brown hair and blue eyes

~Public Health/Industrial Hygienist

In their third year of college, Katelyn and Jason met at a party and the two hit it off on the dance floor. Katelyn likes how friendly Jason is, and Jason likes how educated Katelyn is. The two are graduating from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. Katelyn is getting her B.S. in Neuroscience, and Jason is getting his B.S. in Public Health. It takes 6 months for Katelyn to get a career in her chosen field, while it takes Jason over a year. Katelyn takes a job as a Genetic Counselor and Jason takes a job as an Industrial Hygienist. They decide to stay in their hometown of Baltimore and move in to a 1 bedroom apartment together. A year after moving in the apartment, Katelyn and Jason take a vacation to Santorini, Greece in June. They stay in a quite eccentric (but beautiful) hotel. They go on a Catamaran Cruise and to a Winery. After coming back, they realize their apartment is quite empty and get a female betta fish named Angel.

Katelyn and Jason go to a concert with his brothers Jesse Daniel {29}, Garrett Ryan {27}, and Gavin Patrick {22}. They all have brown hair. Jesse and Garrett have blue eyes, while Gavin has green. They go see Florida Georgia Line. Katelyn picks out a really cute outfit for the event. On New Year's Eve, Katelyn and Jason go to a movie theater where they see an unusual trailer, and it turns out it's about them. At the end of it, Jason proposes. Katelyn was wearing this, and Jason wore this. Jason proposes with a quite expensive ring.

#19 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:49 AM

Opal Stephanie Harper (23)

- Brown hair & green eyes -

William Alexander Black (23)

- Blond hair & green eyes -

- Opal was sitting at a bar when William approached her. Opal likes how stable William is, and he likes optimistic she is. They finally graduated from Stanford University; Opal with a degree in International Relations, and William with a degree in Psychology. Luckily Opal has a job as a News Anchor lined up straight after graduating, but it takes William more than a year of searching before he finds a job as a Veterans Counselor. They decide to find somewhere to live in Stanford, after coming to love it while attending the University. They find a really lovely one bedroom apartment. A year after moving in, Opal and William have set some money aside for their first holiday together! They choose to go to Bali in Indonesia, in the month of July. They choose a lovely, tropical feeling hotel to stay in, and enjoy visiting the museum and going on a dolphin tour. When they get back from their holiday, the apartment feels a little empty, and so Opal and William decide to get a pet! They decide on a cute little Caspian Pond turtle, who they name Aristurtle. -

- Opal and William manage to get tickets to the Bruno Mars concert that they've been dying to see! They decide to go with both sets of their siblings; William's brothers, Wesley Martin Black (28, blond hair & brown eyes), Gideon Howard Black (26, blond hair & green eyes), & Gage Patrick Black (21, blond hair & brown eyes), and Opal's sisters Skye Ophelia Harper (23, brown hair & blue eyes) & Daisy Delilah Harper (21, red hair & green eyes). Opal wears a cute black romper and pink jacket to the concert. A few weeks after the concert on their anniversary, William makes Opal breakfast in bed, and there's a ring on the breakfast tray. He asks her to marry him, and of course she says yes! -

#20 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:16 AM

Several months after they returned to their vacation in Thailand, Liam surprised Serena when he got tickets just the two of them to see Ed Sheeran in concert. Serena is a HUGE Ed Sheeran fan and was super-excited to see him live. She wore this outfit to the concert.

At Christmas Eve that year, Serena and Liam are at a large family gathering with both their families in attendance. In the middle of the gathering, Liam gets down on one knee and proposes to Serena, and she says yes! The engagement ring looks like a snowflake, since it is winter. They are so happy to be able to share the experience with their loved ones. 

Serena's Christmas outfit

Liam's Christmas outfit

Serena Lauren Jacobs 

Brown hair and brown eyes

Captivating

Majored in Public Policy at Princeton University

Works as a paralegal in an attorney's office

William Alexander Tolkien "Liam"

Blond hair and green eyes

Reliable

Majored in History at Princeton University

Works at a museum as a curator 

Serena and Liam met while they were living in the same residence hall on campus and kept seeing each other.

Their best friend is Emily Morgan Jones, who has brown hair and blue eyes.

While dating, they took an awesome vacation to Phuket, Thailand.

The two of them say Ed Sheeran in concert.

They got engaged at a family gathering on Christmas Eve.

They have a pet turtle named Duncan.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game by bri, game 2, round 4, you are, you are going to a concert, you are getting engaged

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users