#41 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:01 AM

hi,
i currently only have one pet, sausage dog named weiner dog i love him the most dependable boy in my life(time)
we recently had to have our cat of 18 yrs put down :blush: she had a tumor which grew rapidly/unexpectadly.sadly. rip daisy cat forever in my heart.
other pets we have had... guinea pigs yana, pixie, hercules,fig. rabbis buttons and xena, cats smudgie and horrie dogs pierre and oscar gallah gabrelle budgies jack and eyolus.
obviously big xena/herc theme with their sidekicks too, fig was my local hairdressing salon apart from that they were just random names.
weiner may be a bit weird but has a storyto it. when i was 8-16 i was a swimmer and at 3 am there was an american sitcom that i could catch the end of wilst waitig to leave. the guy had a short haired dachshund he called weiner dog, i fell in love and from when i was 8 i continually asked for that exat dog, one christmas i got him, love him and cant imagine my life without him!

#42 Sami Marie

Sami Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Movies
    Music
    Family

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:03 AM

My mom and step dad have/had:
Maxine nn Maxie - She was a chocolate lab. My step dad had her before we moved in with him. I guess she is named after his favorite coffee (Maxwell House) LOL
Fatso - He was a russian blue cat. My brother named him when he little. I think his favorite movie was Casper at the time. So Fatso would have been Caspers Uncle. LOL
Yeti - She's a great parisiz akita mix dog. Which my mom wanted something French when we named her. She's giant and white. Yeti means Abominal Snow Man...in his case Snow Dog. LOL.
Zoe - she's a calico cat...my mom named her and im not sure why.

My brother has:
Spastic Jones nn Spaz or Spaz Kitty. - I dont know why he named him this but the cat is a spaz. LOL

My cousin Vinnie (i know lol) has:
Skitso - cat again not sure why but from what ive seen of this cat he is pretty skitso. LOL

#43 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

My furry ones...

A grey kitty named Cuddles (more commonly refered to as Cuddleyboo, Snuggles McGoo, Snuggley Wuggley, Buggle boo's, or by me: Baby Boo! :blush: )
A black and white cat named Oreo (Or O-O's)
A white ferret named Zinger (or Zingaling)
A brown ferret named Ginger
A blackish brown ferret named Mocha

And my not furry friends:
My tiny turtle named Wallace
My not quite as tiny turtle named Samantha (though we call her Sam and Sammy much more often)

So many pets! I'm going to have to give Sam and Wallace away though, upon my leaving :L Mike might take them.. idk :wub:

#44 J.G.

J.G.

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:22 PM

My husband and I live in an apartment so we currently only have one cat: TOMMY. My husband picked out his name; Tommy is totally a tom cat. :blush: Sometimes we like to call him Thomas Benjamin.

I still consider my parents' pets to me mine also so here are their names:

The cats:
PHIL: Named after Phil from the cartoon, Rugrats. I was nine when we got him. :wub:

SADIE: She's a fiesty calico but has a sweet face.

The dogs:
MADISON: Big, ol' rambunctious yellow lab. She'll always be young at heart.

PIXIE: She's a tiny Chorkie (Chihuahua/Yorkie) weighing only 4 lbs. She's the new addition!

The sheep:
MOCHA: The more outgoing, black sheep.

SUGAR: The shy, but cute, white sheep.

I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!! :P

#45 linz6889

linz6889

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:2 boys, Waylon Hunter & Weston John
    1 girl, Stella Rosalie Ann.
    1 more on the way!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

I named our horse Romeo, when we got him he was Soooo small and cute, he stole my heart, hence the name, Romeo.

#46 gypsybandit

gypsybandit

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:50 PM

I have seven dogs and four cats. Most of them are rescues and the right home wasn't or hasn't been found for them yet.

Dogs: Bandit - black and white Australian Shepherd (everyone thinks he's a Border Collie)
When he was a puppy I couldn't think of a name for him. He even had his first puppy vet visit and still didn't have a name. I wanted a western name since he was a herding dog and finally settled it Bandit. It wasn't very creative, but it seems to fit him.
Gypsy- Australian Shepherd
I picked her out from a breeder when she was three weeks old. The moment I picked her up I knew what her name would be. I always wanted a dog with that name and I wanted it to be a special dog and she's just that.
Piper- rescue Austrlian Shepherd
She came to live with me at about two years old. She was very shy and her name was Shana. I really didn't think it fit her and I changed it. I've always wanted three little girls named Piper, Harper, and Rumor. I realized that wasn't going to happen, so I decided to make it one of the animals name. That was six years ago and now you couldn't ask for a happoer pup.
Maggie- toy Australian Shepherd
She was a sweet little rescue that came to live with me as an adult. Her name was Jill and it just didn't fit her plus she didn't know what it was anyway. I decided new beginning new name.
Rusty - red Cocker Spaniel
He actually dug under the fence into our yard when he was about 6 months old. I guess he just wanted to play with my dogs. I tried to locate his owners, but could never find them so he stayed. Funny thing when I first saw him I started calling him Lady because he looks like Lady from Lady and the Tramp. whoops.
Oliver (Ollie) -Minature Pinscher
I don't why, but the name just seemed to be the one to stick
Eleanor (Ellie)- Miniature Schnauzer Mix
I was taking care of some friends horses for the weekend while they were away and someine dropped her off at the barn. She was only about 5 weeks old and super tiny with black curls. I took her home with no intentions to keep her. My brother started calling her Eleanor after the car from Gone in 60 seconds. I got attached to her and decided to keep her and shortened her name to Ellie.

Cats:Pistol - Himalayian (think sassy from Homeward Bound)
I was orginally calling him Goose, but it didn't fit. One day he was tearing through the house when he was a kitten. My friends remarked how he was a pistol and it stuck
Friday (Bad Kitty)- black domestic short hair
She showed up at my house on Halloween 08 which was a Friday. I started calling her Friday, but she was such a terror we were always telling her she was a bad kitty. Now she comes when you call her Bad Kitty.
Kit Kat- Tabby
Someone dropped him off as a very small kitten. We didn't really name him because we weren't going to keep him, but the home we found didn't work out so he came back. We tried to find him another home and couldn't. We just called him Kit Kat and it stuck
Harlie- Calico
Rescued her from a thrash dumpster at about 1 month old. Named her after the motorcycle since she's black and orange.

#47 Adasyn

Adasyn

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out with my family, friends & boyfriend, Reading, Listening to music, playing the piano, writing, shopping and.... laughing. lol.

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

MY DOGS <3

Chaos - Newfoundland
Sparrow - Pug
Cinderella - Collie
Molly - Dalmatian

Dezi - Beagle

#48 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:20 PM

I have 11 cats: Precious, Daisy Mae, Lily, Mittens, and Badger.
Daisy's babies: Princess, CC, and Friskie
Lily's babies: Panda, Mousie, and Tiger

Five dogs: Mally, Petey, Ellie Mae, Spanky, and Jethro.

Nine Horses: Sienna, Reno, Onyx, Lakota, Lioneye, Cletus, Lambo, Royce, and Vandal <3.

One rabbit: Sammy

Two turtles: Casey and Patch

Two Ducks: Hera and Sam.

<3

#49 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

I have 3 pets: 1 dog and two cats.

Zelda- our border collie mix was named after Princess Zelda from the video games. My brother named her.

Eowyn- she's a white cat with blue eyes. We got her a couple of years after we got Zelda, and I wanted to continue the fantasy name thing going. Eowyn is my favorite Lord of the Rings character, and since she's sometimes called the White Lady of Rohan, I thought it suited my kitty.

Pippin- he's a big fluffy orange tabby. I wanted to get a black cat named Faramir to go with my white cat Eowyn, but when I finally convinved my parents to get another cat, we all fell in love with the orage furball. He's named after one of thr hobbits from LOTR.

So yeah...I'm not a geek or anything. XD

#50 Bea278

Bea278

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

I have 3 pets: 1 dog and two cats.

Zelda- our border collie mix was named after Princess Zelda from the video games. My brother named her.

Eowyn- she's a white cat with blue eyes. We got her a couple of years after we got Zelda, and I wanted to continue the fantasy name thing going. Eowyn is my favorite Lord of the Rings character, and since she's sometimes called the White Lady of Rohan, I thought it suited my kitty.

Pippin- he's a big fluffy orange tabby. I wanted to get a black cat named Faramir to go with my white cat Eowyn, but when I finally convinved my parents to get another cat, we all fell in love with the orage furball. He's named after one of thr hobbits from LOTR.

So yeah...I'm not a geek or anything. XD

No worries. There was a girl in my year at school called Eowyn. A actually human child. I honestly think she'd rather be a cat... She went by Gwen for many years, and told anyone who'd believe her that Eowyn was Welsh. Having said that, I think Eowyn is actually a very beautiful name.

My pets are (were) 7 guinea pigs:

Creamy - she was fully cream-coloured
Star - not knowing quite how dumb guineas are, my mum said I couldn't name her Dreamy, because the rhyming names would 'confuse them'. She came up with Star, as it followed my Dream Theme.
Treasure - when we got her (she was given to us in a rush, because Starry was pining after Creams died), her name was Cap'n Dolly Pugwash. We weren't told this, so her new pirate-themed name was a happy coincidence :)
Ginger - she has patches of ginger fur. Go figure :P
Houdini - the first thing she did upon coming home was jump out her box and hide under the hutch. Half an hour later we got her into the hutch. She promptly jumped out again. After that, there weren't many other things we could call her! She was our little escape artist. :'(
Pansy - rescue pig, already named, we hated it, we were too lazy to change it.
Tinkerbell - rescue pig, already named Snowbell, we hated it, we hated it so much we wanted to change it, we couldn't come up with anything, we decided to name her after herself (keeping the 'Bell' bit), Tinkerbell was the only pet name we could come up with :) . No offense to anyone with a pet named Snowbell, it just seemed a bit odd to us to name a female guinea pig after the grumpy male cat in Stuart Little. We named her after a grumpy fairy instead... :D

That's it for now! I'll have more pets when I have my own home, but as I'm off for Uni my mum doesn't want any more pigs.

#51 babymac

babymac

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:reading <br />walking<br />ebaying<br />watching soaps<br />shopping<br />horse rideing i have 3 horses

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

i have 8 dogs i live on a farm

roxy a 1yr old collie we call her the devil dog as she is in two everything

star a 3yr old labadoddle she is a lovely dog lazy tho

lacy a 6yr old cocker a great working dog

princess also a cocker lacys sister

trigger a cocker

copper also a cocker

lucy a cocker

cody a cocker

marley a cocker

all the cockers are great working dogs they are all tri in colour

plus we have 9 pigs

28 cows

93 sheep

2 bulls

its a mad house lol

#52 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

Jack: A golden retriever/hound/collie mix.
Einstein: my pet rat.
Paulie: Martin's blue tick/beagle mix that I'm claiming since Martin gets frustrated with his puppy-ness.

#53 AutumnLeigh

AutumnLeigh

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:38 PM

I now have a new kitty, a girl named Sonny (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users