• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LivLaughDance

LivLaughDance

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Dance team, names, scrap booking, listening to music, being with friends, trying new things.

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:46 PM

I am having some problems choosing names for some characters I have. I'll give you a discription, picture and my thoughts for names and tell me which name you think fits them. Thanks!

Girl 1:

She used to be a goody-goody but when her parents got a divorce when she was 12 years old she started acting out. Now at the age of 17 she is in the "stoner" group at her high school. She resents her mother for getting remarried and she doesn't come home often nights to avoid her new family. Earlier that year she found out her dad had lung cancer and didn't have long to live. She started doing more drugs and tried to committ suicide, everyone at school talks about her behind her back and makes fun of her, but the reason she did all of it is because she is trying to find a way to cope with her father's death(who died 4 months after finding out about the cancer)

Picture: http://www.scene-hai...air-330x455.jpg

Names:

Hailee/Hayley Jayde
Elizabeth Shannon
Other?

Girl 2:

She is the first girl's best friend but doesn't do drugs. Although she hangs out with the not-so-popular group she is very smart and nice. People think she is a s*** and a stoner for who she hangs out with. She deals with depression after her 21 year old boyfriend breaks up with her . (She is also 17 years old)

Picture: http://media.photobu...m_phpvccqJs.png

Names:

Daisy Colleen
Betty Danielle
Other?

Girl 3:

She is the most popular girl in school. She is on the school's cheerleading team, smart, and nice. She likes to hang out with her friends and boyfriend but still is serious about school. Everyone thinks she is perfect but in reality she is just trying to keep some deep dark secrets from coming out.

Picture: http://www.polyvore....j...W4tA&size=l

Names:

Dacey Monique
Joey Samantha
Other?

Girl 4:

She is the second most popular girl in school and her best friend is girl number 3. Though she is also on cheerleading team she is not as nice as her best friend. All she cares about are her looks and popularity. She tries to hide the fact that girl number one is her step sister because she doesn't want to lose her friends and ruin her reputation. She sleeps around with the guys on the football team...including her best friend's boyfriend.

Picture: http://farm3.static...._5b84804eb0.jpg

Names:

Danielle "Dani" Rose
Sofia "Sofie" Justine
Other?

Boy 1:

He starts off as girl number one's best friend but neither of them can deny the feelings they have for each other. He is in the "stoner" group but has stopped using drugs and is trying to convince his girlfriend(girl number 1) to stop as well.

Picture: http://farm3.static...._93cca7a438.jpg

Names:

Damien Jonah
Eli Connor
Other?

Boy 2:

He is the captain of the football, baseball, and basketball team and is dating the most popular girl in school(girl 3). He is smart but a player. When his girlfriend or her friend's aren't around he cheats on her-including his girlfriend's best friend.

Picture: http://i894.photobuc...4_4518860_n.jpg

Names:

Mitchell "Mitch" James
Davis Alexander
Other?

Boy 3:

He brifly dated girl 4 but broke up after he caught her cheating. He is the school's best wrestler and is also on the football and baseball team. He is sweet, kind, and smart. When girl 3 finds out her boyfriend cheated he was there for her and became a big part of her life. She tells him her big secrets but he doesn't let that change a thing. They end up dating in the end.

Picture: http://i894.photobuc...0_5764116_n.jpg

Names:

David Ryan
Nathan Xavier
Other?

Boy 4:

He is an energetic, fun loving four year old boy. To the rest of the world he is girl number 3's little brother but in reality he is girl 3's son. Her parent's "adopted" him after they lost a child of their own the same year this little boy was born.

Picture: http://steamykitchen...4/andrewpic.jpg

Names:

Kaden Michael
Bryce Austin
Other?

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:59 PM

Girl 1:
Roxanna Clare (Roxy)
Haydenn Elizabeth (Denny/Lizzie)

Girl 2:
Makenna Jayde (Kenna/Jay)
Alivia Rose (Via)

Girl 3:
Chelsey Zoe (Chelle) Zoe pronounced Zo not Zo-EE
Shelby Ryanne (Shell)

Girl 4:
Skyler Isobel (Sky/Belle)
Taylah Grayce (Tay-Tay)

Boy 1:
Leander James (Leo)
Nicholas Jonah (Nick/Nico)

Boy 2:
Aidan Dodge (Aidy)
Benjamin Ian (Ben)

Boy 3:
Scott Paul
Harrison Jake (Harry)

Boy 4:
Michael Alexander (Mikey)
Niall Weston (Wes)

If you need anymore suggestions just get back to me (:
Hope you like some of the ones that are here though

#3 LivLaughDance

LivLaughDance

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Dance team, names, scrap booking, listening to music, being with friends, trying new things.

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:22 PM

I sort of like:

Roxanna Clare for girl one
(I don't want to use Alivia because it is close to my name, Olivia and I really don't like it to be honest)
Leander James for boy one
I like Aidan but not Dodge
Michael Alexander for boy four

Did you think any of the names I had on there fit any of the characters?

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:45 AM

I liked Dacey Monique for girl 3 and Danielle Rose for girl 4, and also Mitchell James, but I didn't think that the others really fit with their personalities.

Roxanna Clare was my fave for girl 1, and Leander James for boy 1. Yeah, just remembered your name was Olivia, sorry.

More suggestions:
Girl 1: Roxanna (Roxy) Clare or Ambra Jayde
Girl 2: Helen (Len/Lenny) Maria or Layla Mae
Girl 3: Dacey Monique or Paris Kemina (Kemina means courage, i.e. her dark secret)
Girl 4: Danielle (Dani) Rose or Melody (Mel) Alissa
Boy 1: Leander (Leo) James or Emmett (Em) Jasper
Boy 2: Mitchell (Mitch) James or Aidan (Aidy) Quinn
Boy 3: Matthew (Matt) Owen or Taddeo Seth (Taddeo means large-hearted, just thought that was a good meaning seeing as how he is in the story)
Boy 4: Michael Mikey) Alexander or Malakai (Kai) Steven

Tell me what you think.

#5 LivLaughDance

LivLaughDance

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

The more I look at the name and look at the picture the more I think Roxanna Clare "Roxy" fits girl number one!

I like Layla Mae fits well for girl 2, but I like Laya Mae a little more, whata think?

Dacey Kemina, whata think?

Ooh, Melody Alissa "Mel" would be really good for girl 4!

I think Leander James is better than Emmett Jasper. Also both of those are names from Twilight(Emmett and Jasper)

I still like Mitchell James but I also think Mitchell Aidan sounds good, whata think?

I don't really like Taddeo as a first name but I like it as a middle name. Owen Taddeo maybe?

I love Michael Alexander "Mikey" i think Mikey is cute for a little boy!

#6 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:47 PM

I think you already know how much I love Roxanna Clare for girl 1, so I won't tell you that again (:

Laya Mae is great, it seems to fit her character.

Dacey Kemina is cool too, specially as Kemina means courage (:

Melody Alissa was my fave suggestion, so I'm glad you like it (:

Leander James is good :P

Mitchell Aiden sounds great!

Owen Taddeo is fine. What about Jasper Taddeo, Lewis Taddeo or Harrison Taddeo?

I LOVE Michael Alexander for boy 4. Mikey is such a cute nickname!

If you need any more help just ask (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users