#1 sahd721

sahd721

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Interests:My baby boy, Brody.

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:35 PM

Just ran across a girl on Facebook that goes to the same college that I do - Her name is Stephani, and she has two sisters named Michele and Jenifer.

...Every single one of those names are missing a letter! Stephani should be Stephanie, Michele should be Michelle, and Jenifer should be Jennifer.

Am I the only one that thinks that's just STRANGE? Odd theme to your sibset... Just drop a letter in every name to make them match?

...Thoughts?

#2 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

I've seen Michele splet this way before, but the other two just look like they've been misspelt. I agree....kind of a strange theme

#3 Karin Marie

Karin Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:My Husband & Daughters, Being a Mom,Reading, Baby Names, Hello Kitty, Anything Cupcakes & Strawberries, SAHM, Animals, Nature, Writing Poetry, Reading Poetry, Music, Cooking/Baking, etc

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:48 AM

Just ran across a girl on Facebook that goes to the same college that I do - Her name is Stephani, and she has two sisters named Michele and Jenifer.

...Every single one of those names are missing a letter! Stephani should be Stephanie, Michele should be Michelle, and Jenifer should be Jennifer.

Am I the only one that thinks that's just STRANGE? Odd theme to your sibset... Just drop a letter in every name to make them match?

...Thoughts?

They have a theme for there girls names odd but its cute in its own way. I have seen Michele with one "L" many times and I have a Jenifer with one "n" in our family as well. I personally wouldn't have done it! But to each there own I can say there names are at least not like spelled cr38ativ3 or w.e lol that would stink. I did a theme with my girls but we didn't notice it until later both there first names are vowels A & E both end in "ie" & there middle names has "yne" in it. lol it's gonna stink if we have another girl! That's a lot to keep up with.

#4 Enchanted

Enchanted

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:37 AM

What a wonky way to name your children :)

#5 -SassyCassie-

-SassyCassie-

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

ha as long as they are happy with naming their kids that (spelled that way)

i dont mind at all but it does seem odd a little bit:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users