Are these names right? Suggestions welcome!
Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:17 AM
1. Surname is Markoski. Bubbly girl. Very innocent and naive, loves people and animals alike. Uses puppy-dog eyes to get what she wants from others. Anglo-Saxon/European background, single rich father. Blonde hair. Rosanne nn Rose/Rosie?
2. Surname is Markoski. Motherly girl. Caring and loving, but can be really bossy. Takes care of 1. Wants to become a highschool teacher. Anglo-Saxon/European background, single poor mother. Brown hair. Erica nn Essie?
3. Surname is undecided. Stuck-up girl. Demanding, overdominate with attitude problems. Is a theif and involved on black market. South African background, estranged from father and poor mother. Black hair. Kiyt?
4. Surname is undecided. Sweet girl. Shy and loving. Loves to help people. Wants to become a doctor. Fijian background, loving two middle-class parents. Black silky hair. Nieisha?
5. Surname is Lois. Nerdy girl. Always reading comic books and anime. Expects people to be what she wants them to be. Anglo-Saxon background, parents hippies. Ginger hair . Moon/Sunnie?
6. Surname is Greene. Rebel girl. Likes to be different and test the rules. Strongest stomach in group. Wants to work in mourge or as forensic scientist. Anglo-saxon background, parents divorced and remarried (to other people). Dyed brown hair different colours. Alexandra nn Alex?
Any comments welcome!
Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:00 AM
2. Not sure how you are getting the nn Essie from Erica...If you like the nn what about Esme for a first name, Estell(e/a), Esther...or Esmarelda?
3. Not sure how you would pronounce Kiyt...like Kite? but if it is traditional name that is fine
5. I like Sunnie or Sunflower nn Sunnie.
Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:04 PM
2. I don't understand the connection here either. Erica works.
3. I looked up the name but wasn't able to find it. Is it South African? I suppose it works...
4. Unsure of the pronunciation...
5. I prefer Sunnie. It could also be an nn for Sunshine.
6. I like Alexandra here. It is such a strong name.
Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:46 AM
1. Rosemary (thank you so much for that! Rosemary works much better )
2. Estella nn Essie (yeah, no idea how I got Essie either )
3. Kiyt is pronouced like kite. It's made-up name . Any suggestions for traditional names? All I can think of is Graša
4. Nieisha is "ny-ee-sha"
5. Sunshine nn Sunnie
6. Alexandra nn Alex
Thank you so much for your help!!
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users