• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

You are 18 and have just graduated from high school. You are a straight A, AP student and start your college career out at Princeton University. Your roommate is very studious as well but has a very strong wild side. She likes to party on the weekends and drags you to a party one night. You find a place on the couch with a cup of Coke and don't talk to anyone. A guy walks up to you and you start talking. You talk for a long time and then he convinces you to go for a walk. You are feeling a little light headed in the crowd and you agree. You start your walk and he makes a move on you. You try to stop him but eventually you give in and let him go at it. You get back that night fully regretting what you just let happen. You spend the next two weeks studying and doing nothing but that and eating. You realize that you missed your period and get a store bought pregnancy test to assure you that you don't need to worry. You fell your heart drop into your stomach when you see the results. You're pregnant! You talk to the guy who got you pregnant and see what he thinks.

He talks to his family and they tell him that the right thing to do would be to stay in touch with you and to help out with the baby. You feel like he is doing the right thing as well and you two start hanging out more often. You eventually start to grow feelings for each other and when he pops the question, you say yes. The day after he proposes, you go to the doctor and find out you are having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of you but he stays by your side through it all. Four months after he proposes, you are gifted with two bundles of joy.

It has been 4 years and you are now happily married with 2 four year olds. You have moved to Texas where your husband got a job as an OB-GYN at the local hospital and you got a job at the high school. Your kids are going to preschool and life is good. One morning you wake up and get a phone call from your mother back home. She tells you that there was a fire at the elementary school while there was an open house for parents. There were 16 parent deaths and 27 kids left without parents. Your mom tells you that the community is looking for homes for the kids with people that they know. You think about it for a few days and then call your mom back.

You tell your mother that your life is just getting settled down and you aren't able to take in any more kids. You're mother is sad for the children but understands. Although you rejected the adoption, you find out 3 weeks later that you are pregnant. You are excited and nervous and hope that everything turns out ok. You got to the doctor for your 30 week check-up and he tells you that the baby is in distress. You panic and he tells you that they are going to have to deliver the baby in an emergency C-section that afternoon or you are going to lose your baby. You talk it over with your husband and decide to have the C-section. Your baby is born very premature at only 1 lbs. 9 oz. The baby is in the hospital for another 2 1/2 months getting treated so that he can come home healthy. You bring your baby home to two loving older siblings.

It has been 2 years and you now have 6 year old twins and a 2 two year old or 13, 9 and 7 year old. You are very into your work right now and have just started up classes again to get a new degree.

You are working hard and work and school and your husband is proud of you. You decide to go on a road trip with just him. You set off for Route 66 after finding a sitter and suddenly another car hits the driver's side of your car. You aren't even out of town yet. You are fine but your husband dies on the scene. You are devastated and crushed by what happened and become depressed. Your kids perk you up every day and eventually you come out of your depression.

It has been 6 years since your divorce/husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twins, and an 11 year old or a 16 year old.(The 22 and 18 year old are moved out.)

Susannah Lucia Howeth {33} & James Lewis Jones {35}

Grace Rory Parker-Howeth & Mae Portia Parker-Howeth {15}
Luke Tomas Parker-Howeth {11}
Will Zayden Jones {nb}

(Theodore Pilot Parker {24})

Susy & James Jones w/ Grace, Mae, Luke & Will

#22 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

Victoria Minerva

I was a straight A student. I studied hard and never let anything get in the way of my goals. However on one stupid and frivolous night I let myself go and had sex with a guy I barely knew. I regretted it immediately, but pushed it away and kept studying. Two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant. I was 18 and pregnant, and the baby's father wanted nothing to do with me.

A month later, I found out I was having twins! I didn't know what I was going to do. Things took a turn for the better, when I met Benjamin Sawyer Irwin. He was an intern at the hospital I was going to and he and I instantly fell for each other. At my six month check-up, he surprised with a proposal. At first I hesitated but I let my heart win and I said yes. A little less than three months later, I welcomed my twin babies with my wonderful fiance Ben by my side. Jackson Elliot and Sophia Rory were born healthy and crying on January 24, 2013.

~~

Four years later, Ben and I were happily married. We had just moved to Texas where Ben had recieved a job as a resident OB-GYN. Sophie and Jack were thriving in preschool and life was great. A couple weeks later we found out we were pregnant with a baby girl. Things were going splendidly when at our 30 week check-up we were told that an Emergency C-section was needed to save our baby girl's life.

She was born at only 1 lb, 9 oz but she was a fighter and survived. We named her Lily Julianna and Sophie and Jack fell in love with her right away. She was kept at the hospital for 2 and a half months but when she came home life couldn't have been better.

~~

It was two years later, with 6 year old twins and a two year old princess, when things started to go downhill. I was back at school to get a degree in Psychology and Ben was busier and busier every day with his work. After months of only fights with no breaks, Ben and I settled on a divorce. We decided on shared custody of all three kids and seperated with the promise of happier times.

~~

6 years after my divorce I was still in a funk and hadn't been in a legitimate relationship in a while. One day at Lily's ballet class I met a man I had gone to college with. We hit it off instantly and both of our kids insisted we continue our relationship.

James and I dated for a year and then he proposed. We married a year later and then after another year we had our own baby. Tatum Savannah was born perfectly on schedule and was welcomed wonderfully by the whole family, including his six year old son Nathaniel Emerson.

[34] Tori & James [35] (Ben [39])
[16] Jack + Sophie
[11] Lily
[6] Nate
[0] Tatum

#23 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:45 PM

[30] Eleanor Vivianna (Hughes) Evans

[31] Christopher James Evans
[15] Landon Elliot & Audrey Cecilia Grey
[11] Magnolia Giuliana Grey

It has been 6 years since your divorce/husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twins, and an 11 year old.

[0] Ronan Brady Evans

#24 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:41 AM

You are 18 and have just graduated from high school. You are a straight A, AP student and start your college career out at Princeton University. Your roommate is very studious as well but has a very strong wild side. She likes to party on the weekends and drags you to a party one night. You find a place on the couch with a cup of Coke and don't talk to anyone. A guy walks up to you and you start talking. You talk for a long time and then he convinces you to go for a walk. You are feeling a little light headed in the crowd and you agree. You start your walk and he makes a move on you. You try to stop him but eventually you give in and let him go at it. You get back that night fully regretting what you just let happen. You spend the next two weeks studying and doing nothing but that and eating. You realize that you missed your period and get a store bought pregnancy test to assure you that you don't need to worry. You fell your heart drop into your stomach when you see the results. You're pregnant! You talk to the guy who got you pregnant and see what he thinks.

He talks to his family and they tell him that the right thing to do would be to stay in touch with you and to help out with the baby. You feel like he is doing the right thing as well and you two start hanging out more often. You eventually start to grow feelings for each other and when he pops the question, you say yes. The day after he proposes, you go to the doctor and find out you are having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of you but he stays by your side through it all. Four months after he proposes, you are gifted with two bundles of joy.

It has been 4 years and you are now happily married with 2 four year olds. You have moved to Texas where your husband got a job as an OB-GYN at the local hospital and you got a job at the high school. Your kids are going to preschool and life is good. One morning you wake up and get a phone call from your mother back home. She tells you that there was a fire at the elementary school while there was an open house for parents. There were 16 parent deaths and 27 kids left without parents. Your mom tells you that the community is looking for homes for the kids with people that they know. You think about it for a few days and then call your mom back.

You tell your mother that your life is just getting settled down and you aren't able to take in any more kids. You're mother is sad for the children but understands. Although you rejected the adoption, you find out 3 weeks later that you are pregnant. You are excited and nervous and hope that everything turns out ok. You got to the doctor for your 30 week check-up and he tells you that the baby is in distress. You panic and he tells you that they are going to have to deliver the baby in an emergency C-section that afternoon or you are going to lose your baby. You talk it over with your husband and decide to have the C-section. Your baby is born very premature at only 1 lbs. 9 oz. The baby is in the hospital for another 2 1/2 months getting treated so that he can come home healthy. You bring your baby home to two loving older siblings.

It has been 2 years and you now have 6 year old twins and a 2 two year old. You are very into your work right now and have just started up classes again to get a new degree. You are working hard at both work and school and hardly ever have time for your husband and kids. You get in fights more with your husband and ignore your kids more often and your husband is getting sick of it. He decides he needs a divorce. You are devastated but realize that it's for the best. You share custody but you are separated.

It has been 6 years since your divorce. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twins, and an 11 year old.

Anna Isolde & Samuel Harvey

Eli Darcy & Clara Hazelle {15}
Luke Thomas {11} - and his best friend Kiara
Pippa Cecily {nb}

William Archer - Father of Eli, Clara & Luke

Anna & Sam w/ Eli, Clara, Luke & Pippa

#25 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Hi, I'm Madeline Elizabella Stockett. I've recently graduated highschool with a perfect GPA and as class Valedictorian. I'm now attending Stanford University. My roommate, Willow Annabelle Shields, is amazingly studious but she also had a wild side and loves to party when not studying. Which is not really my cup of tea but one night she dragged me along so I ended up finding a place on the couch with a cup of Coke. Then a handsome guy came over to me and started to chat me up, he seemed nice, so then when he asked me to go for a walk I said okay and he took my hand and we went out. I started to feel light headed and as we walked he made a move on me. I wasn't so sure at first and tried to stop him but after a bit I gave in and we ended up having sex. I regretted it the next morning. I spent the next two weeks doing nothing but eating, sleeping and studying. I realized I missed my period and I got a pregnancy test just in case and was shocked that it said I was in fact pregnant....I knew I had to go and find the guy who I had my one night stand with.

So I went to the house and found out who he is, I meet him and start talking to him he told me there is no way he is helping with the baby. He says he doesn't feel responsible for the baby even though he is the father. I left and cried myself to sleep for days but, kept my head up high, my baby needed me to sbe strong. I went to the doctor a few months later and found out I'm having twins! There is an intern working there who I really hit it off with. His name is Theodore Chandler Wright, he asked me out and I said yes. The two of us went out a few more times and started dating and after five months he asked me to marry him. My heart says yes but my muind says no, I haven't know Theo very long and but, I decide to follow my geart and say yes. Two months later he and I welcomed my beautiful twins. We ended up welcoming two beautiful girls. Vivien Primrose and Veronica Hazelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello it's Madeline. Four years have passed since I had Vivien and Veronica. Theodore and I are happily married and have moved to Texas were Theo works as an OGBYN at the local hospital and I teach at the local high school. One morning I get a phone call from my mother she said there was a fire at the local elementary school at parents night and sixteen parents died leaving twenty-seven kids without parents. She tells you that the community is looking for homes for the kids with people they know. I think about it for a few days and call my mom back.

I call my mother, Theo and I have agreed to look into the adoption. We weend up adopting some kids who I had babysat when they were little kids. The neighboors happened to have been my fathers business partners family. My father and their father could have been twins from their blonde hair to blue eyes that simply matched. Its a little rough at first, the oldest and only girl of the group, Tallulah Scarlett, but after a few months she and her brothers William Jagger and Gabriel Austin all have warmed up.

I've been working hard and between my job and school. Vincent is so proud of me. We decide to go on a road trip for the weekend so we left the kids with Theo's parents and set off on Route 66. As we were just getting out of town we were hit by another car. I was fine, a little scrapped up but Theo was dead on impact. I was devastated and crushed by it all and fell into depression. My kids help me get better and eventually I come out of it with plans to visit Theo and tell him I'm ready to move on with my life but I'll always love him.

It's been six years since Theo died and the kids have been trying to get me out of my funk by setting me up with some men but I just can't seem to find the right guy. One day while at ballet with the kids, we were seeing the nutcracker, I ran into Quinten Alexander Armstrong. He went to my college and after some talking we agreed to go on a date. Then after a few dates and it seems fated. A year later we got married and a year after that Quinten and I got pregnant. Nine months later Quinten and I welcomed our first child together. His name is Emmett Ryder Armstrong.

Family List
Madeline Elizabetta Armstrong {33}
Quinten Alexander Armstrong {33}
Tallulah Scarlett Wright {22}
William Jagger Wright {18}
Gabriel Austin Wright-Armstrong {16}
Vivien Primrose Wright-Armstrong {15}
Veronica Hazelle Wright-Armstrong {15}
Emmett Ryder Armstrong {Newborn}

#26 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

t has been 6 years since your divorce/husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twins, and an 11 year old or a 16 year old.(The 22 and 18 year old are moved out.)

Rachel Sabina Smith [30]
Emmett Riley Smith [31]
Christian Ace Williams [22]
Lucas Jett Williams [18]
Amalia Ruby Williams [16]
Blake Elliot Williams [15]
Easton Grey Williams [15]
Cruz Orion Smith [NB]

#27 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

It has been 6 years since alex's death. my kids have been trying to get me out of my funk by setting me up with other men but i haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet i go to with my kids, i run into someone i went to college with. i lived down the hall from each other. He tells me what he's been up to and asks me out. my kids urge me to go and i do to make them happy. we go out on a few dates and i start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks me to marry him and i say yes. A year after that i get married and find out that im pregnant just three months later. i have a healthy baby girl 9 months later. we now have a newborn, 14 year old twins, and an 1o year old girl
we named are baby
rory angelina

me and my husband cage maxi anderson
blake and clara age 14
blossom age 10
rory

#28 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

It has been 6 years since your husband's death. Your kids have been trying to get you out of your funk by setting you up with other men but you haven't found the right one. One day at a ballet you go to with your kids, you run into someone you went to college with. You lived down the hall from each other. He tells you what he's been up to and asks you out. Your kids urge you to go and you do to make them happy. You go out on a few dates and start falling for this guy. A year later, he asks you to marry him and you say yes. A year after that you get married and find out you are pregnant just three months later. You have a healthy baby 9 months later. You now have a newborn, 15 year old twins, and an 11 year old or a 16 year old.(The 22 and 18 year old are moved out.)
Me: Marian Elisabetta(30)
My first husband: Zachary Archer(deceased at age 26)
My new guy: Tyler James(32)
DAG:Alexia Raven(22)
DAG: Ana Delilah(18)
DAG: Emma Aphrodite(16)
DD/DD: Vivian Rory/Eva Primrose(15)
DS: Adrian Riley(nb)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users