• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:46 PM

Hey guys and gals!! I need some names for the following people. I'm super excited for it, I just need some names, thanks for helping. Here they are:

Girl 1: 17, super long blonde hair, icy blue eyes, 5'3", 98 lbs., gymnast, quiet, conservative, loves running, great in school, sweetie, loves traveling and kids, her mother is dead and she lives with her rich dad and stepmom, she has never had a boyfriend and she very oblivious and "blonde".

Posted Image

Girl 2: 17, long brown hair, green eyes, 5'8", 132 lbs., cross country runner, loud, obnoxious, class clown, funny, in trouble when it comes to boys, sometimes can be a brat, best friend to Girl 1, lives with her mom, stpedad and little sister and visits her working dad, wants to join the army, is at Girl 1's house all the time

Posted Image

Boy 1: 18, short black hair, dark brown eyes, 6'2", 184 lbs. of muscle, professional hip-hop dancer, african american, bad in school, lives with his grandma, 16-year old sister and his sister's son, funny

[image removed]

Boy 2: 17, brown hair, brown eyes, 6'0", 185 lbs. of muscle, football player, runner, nice, funny, shy, loves to hang out with friends and go for a jog, works at a movie store, lives with mom and dad and brother

Posted Image

Thanks for your help!!

#2 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:09 PM

Girl 1: Amelia, Annabelle, Belle, Misty, Magicly
Girl 2: Jenna, Emily, Bella, Grace, Nicole, Chesapeake
Boy 1: Zeke, Charles, William, Marcus
Boy 2: LOOKS JUST LIKE MY COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thomas, Trent, Kyle..

#3 Twin'sMommy

Twin'sMommy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

Girl 1: Maddie, Sarah, Maria
Girl 2: Holly, Savanna, Riley
Boy 1: Drew
Boy 2: Tony, Ryan
Hope I helped

0 user(s) are reading this topic