BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

MC: Arabella Louise Lightfeather

Posted Image

Arabella is a very fun loving girl, but she has her serious side too. She takes school and life very seriously, even though most first impressions of her are as a pretty and carefree little girl. She takes after both of her parents in these ways. She also wants to join the Military like her father did, though she knows it won't be the same experience he had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Posted ImageDF- Nicholas James Lightfeather DM-Charlotte Florence Lightfeather (nee Harding)

James is a rather serious person who takes everything pretty seriously, but he's not exactly strict with his family, just protective. He wants whats best for his wife and children in every way possible. He has worked in the Navy since he came of age so that he could provide for his family the way he wanted.

Florence, on the other hand, is very fun loving and carefree. Though she knows when she has to act like the adult she is and when she can just have fun with her family and friends. She works as Writer and has many books published under the pseudonym of Francesca Monet and has so far been rather successful.

James and Florence met when they were kids living in the same neighborhood, just a few blocks from each other. After attending school together and courting for years, they got married immediately after they turned 18.

#42 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

{19} Ivy Winnifred Lopez

Posted Image

Parents:

{48} Arthur Paul + Edith Caroline {46}

Posted Image

met: through church

married: when Arthur was 27 and Edith was 25

#43 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Vera Margaret Smith and William George Lightfeather met their Senior year of high school. They instantaneously fell in love. They dated for 3 years and finally got married. They had beautiful Octavia Pearl Lightfeather.

Posted Image

#44 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

Dearest Reader,

I would like to tell you the story of h0w my parents met. My mom, Adelia Helen, was a princess when she was younger. She had two older brothers, so that's how her parents treated her, because she was their only daughter. She always got what she wanted, she was a ballerina from ages 4-10, and loved doing bake sales with her mother. She and her mother loved to bake all kinds of treats; cookies, pies, cakes, etc. I guess you could say my mom was spoiled, but she was anything but a brat. She was very sweet and kind, always helping others. She especially loved to help the elderly. She helped them cross the street, play games with them, and just talked to them. I guess this was because her grandmother was in a nursing home. Things went great with my mom, up until her grandmother died. After that, my mom was a train wreck - completely flustered, confused, and most of all, she changed. She was a completely different person after the incident. She was 11 when her grandmother died, so she would have been going into middle school. Her change started off small. First, it was her attitude. She wasn't the charming, bubbly, happy-go-lucky little girl her parents knew anymore. She was....distant. Something threw my mother's mom off with what she said. She basically told her mom, "You were just like her." Oddly enough, their relationship wasn't the same anymore. By the time my mom reached 8th grade, she got herself into the wrong crowd. She was hanging out with the rebels and the druggies. She actually experimented a few times.

It wasn't until high school that my parents met. By 9th grade, my mom's grades have completely dropped, she skipped school often (to screw around), and she was just bad in general. She talked back to the teachers (actually got one fired because she kissed him and reported it to the principal), hit other students, shut out her friends, and got into quite a few fights. Luckily, if my mom hadn't met my dad, well I wouldn't be here for one, and my mom would have been dead. My mom was in a huge physical fight with her current boyfriend, and my dad came and rescued her from the mess. He was a charming young man (my mother would later tell me "exactly the opposite of me"), named Charles Lawrence Lightfeather, who liked helping others, and unlike her, had great grades.

My dad - chestnut brown hair, bright blue eyes, tall, fit, good grades, kind, gentle - everything a girl could dream for. I can see why my mom married him now. My dad actually came from a completely different background than my mom. He actually wasn't tight knit with his parents or his 5 brothers. He was the youngest, and picked on by all of them. He told my mom that school was the only place he fit in. Ironically, at school, he wasn't much different in how alone he was. Until he met my mom, he only had 1 best friend. My dad didn't have a girlfriend prior to my mom. I think he was afraid of his dad. Well, my dad wasn't afraid to be with my mom. He changed her, coming into her life. It was in 9th grade that they met, in 9th grade that he told her he loved her, and just that summer he asked her to marry him. Being as skeptical as she is, my mom actually said no; but only because she was already in enough trouble as she was. My mom told my dad that she had to straighten everything out.

And it was that summer that my mom changed for my dad. He told her that she shouldn't change for him. She said, "I'm not. I'm doing it because I want to." My mom would later recall that huge smile that appeared on his face. That summer, my mom changed everything - her looks (she went back to the way she was), her attitude, and her relationships. It was never completely rekindled with her mom, but it was with her friends. By the following school year, in 11th grade, my mom had straight As again. And that summer, my dad proposed to her again, and she said yes. During their entire senior year, they were planning their wedding, unbeknowst to eithers' parents.

After my parents graduated high school, they eloped and got married a year later. Sadly, my mom never saw her family again, but she did talk to her brothers on the phone, and occasionally her mother (her dad ran off for another woman).

~Amaya Genevieve Lightfeather

#45 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

A story, part one

Main character (MC): Arden Matilda Lightfeather

DM: Ivy Olivia Lightfeather
DF: Leo Nicholas Lightfeather

How did main Character’s parents meet: Went to the same high school

At what age did they marry: 18

#46 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

A story, part one

MC: Aspen Theodora Evans

DM: Kay Frances Evans
DF: Daniel Isaac Evans

Aspen's parents met in high school and were married shortly after graduation at the age of 18.

#47 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

Nathaniel 'Nate' William Patterson [24]
Lucinda 'Lucy' Elizabeth Patterson [24]

Nate and Lucy met at college.
They married when they were 24. 

#48 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

MC: Arwen Matilda Harding 

DM: Elsie Patricia 

DF: James Alexander 

Elsie and James met at a party and got married at 19. 

#49 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Eliana Genevieve Harding
Mom: Vivian Charlotte Harding
Dad: Mark Daniel Harding

#50 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:51 PM

MC: India Mae Evans

DM: Elsie Elizabeth Evans

DF: Samuel John Evans

Sam and Elsie grew up in the same neighborhood and married at age 19.

#51 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

A story, part one

MC: Ingrid Frances Lightfeather

DM: Imogen Patricia
DF: Jack John

2) How did main Character’s parents meet?

Me through work

3) At what age did they marry?

#52 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

me: Arden Genevieve Smith [19]

parents:

[50] Hugh Robert & Clara Frances [49]

-lived in same neighbourhood growing up

-Hugh was 20 and Clara was 19 when they married

#53 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

Peter Nicholas Harding and Miriam Barbara Lincoln met at a high school party. They started dating aged 17, and got married when they were 24.

Peter Nicholas Harding {24}

Miriam Barbara (Lincoln) Harding {24}

#54 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:01 PM

Nevermind

0 user(s) are reading this topic