4 replies to this topic

#1 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

What do you think of my favorite spellings of this name for a baby girl? Your comments would really help thanks!

Willow

Willo

Willough

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Willow for sure... I have it on my list too!!!
  • Strawberrygirl21 likes this

#3 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:44 AM

Definitely Willow.

Why are you thinking of Willo or Willough? Not trying to be rude, but I honestly want to know why you always seem to want unique spellings...is it to be different? I honestly think traditional spellings are usually best, especially if the name is a surname (like Tatum) or a word (like Willow).

#4 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

Definitely Willow.

Why are you thinking of Willo or Willough? Not trying to be rude, but I honestly want to know why you always seem to want unique spellings...is it to be different? I honestly think traditional spellings are usually best, especially if the name is a surname (like Tatum) or a word (like Willow).

I don't exactly know why, but I always seem to love a different spelling better than the traditional spelling.

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Willough reminds me of Willoughby, and while I love the look of it I'd stick with the traditional Willow. It seems the more feminine spelling to me, and I think spelling it differently would honestly cause a lot of problems at school and later on in her life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users