1 reply to this topic

#1 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:15 PM

Just thought I would post some of the names some Australian actors/celebrities have had recently.

Lleyton and Bec Hewitt (if you're in to tennis you might know who Lleyton is and his actress wife Bec (nee Cartwright)) they have three kids, one being born just a few weeks ago: Mia Rebecca (5), Cruz Lleyton (2) and their newest addition Ava Sydney (nb). What are your opinion on these names? I personally only like Sydney and Rebecca of these choices.

Natalie Bassingthwaite (singer/actress) and her partner Cameron McGlinchey had a daughter recently named Harper Rain Sinclair. Apparently Sinclair is her mother's maiden name. I don't mind the name actually. It's rather sweet.

Bernard Curry (actor) and his partner had a baby boy named Fox. Which makes his name Fox Curry. Sounds likes something you would eat :wub:

#2 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:34 AM

I love Mia Rebecca and Ava Sydney.

Cruz is okay and since Lleyton IS a family name, I'll give 'em that.. but I'm not too fond of it.

Harper is sweet.. not a big fan of Rain and again, since Sinclair is the mother's maiden name, I'll leave that.. even though I see it as only a surname.

As for Fox; what. the?

Why would you do that to your child?! Especially if your last name is a word name/FOOD name!

It's like naming a kid Chicken if your last name's salad or sandwich! ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users