• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 flying-person

flying-person

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:Everything that isn't maths or geography ;)

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:56 AM

It's been a while, haha, but I decided to dig up my personal name list and do some alterations- especially with baby sibling number 4 coming along in November (complete shock to the whole family, including my poor stepmother). 

Girls: I have a trend going with Greek first names (honouring my heritage) and unusual/borderline strange middle names. 

Anna Lilibeth- Anna is set in stone and is after my mother. I haven't decided if I like the conventional pronunciation the most or the more rare ar-nah. Lilibeth is a name that I think is pretty adorable, but will probably be changed easily. 

Iris ___ - I've been looking for a middle name for Iris since last year and still can't decide on a combo I absolutely love. 

Eve ___ - My new name obsession. Eve is so simple but elegant and cute! 

Zoe Clementine- Has been on my list forever, and I still love it. A cute nickname thats been swirling around my head for when they're younger (if I ever name a child this in the future) is 'Mikan', meaning tangerine or clementine in Japanese. 

Lenore ___ - I'm beginning to love this version of Eleanor (is it a version of Eleanor?). Needs a middle name though haha. 

Middle names I like: Madeline, Anwen, Lilou and Corin

Boys: Technically, all boys should have the middle name Murray in my family. But, for my actual list I'm skipping the tradition :P

Elliot Murray- Totally set in stone. Elliot is just... such a cool name for a boy. And it sounds alright with Murray, though I don't like the repeat of double letter too much (eLLiot muRRay) if I'm being picky. 

Alexander Cole- Wahhh! This will be the name of my new sibling if its a boy! Then I'll have to abandon this name :( Oh well. I still think it's nice and I like this combo for now.

Nicolas Darcy (Nico)- Another name that I've had for a while, and I still love. 

My boy list is definitely lacking a bit.... 

Anyway, opinions are welcome and appreciated <3

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

I've been loving Eve! I have it as a middle name for Juliet on my list.  :wub:  I love Nicolas Darcy, nn Nico, too! and Clementine is nice. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users