• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:37 AM

I'm writing a fantasy adventure novel of gigantic proportions. I need help with character names.

1) A wise old woman who can perform magic, and is there the guide to eveyone and looks after the other characters. She had a weather-worn face like leather, and wise inteligent blues eyes. She has long wispy white hair and always wears velvet robes.

2) A prince that is vain and shallow, and loves to admire his face in a mirror. He can be stubborn, selfish, rude, inconsiderate, annoying, and stupid. He thinks he's really clever but he isn't. He may one day become kind of a small kingdom. He has blonde hair, and chocolate brown eyes.

3) A young lively lady in her early twenties, she wears multicoloured clothes and her hair is dyed Green. She loves nature, and animals. She is inteligent, but can be clumsy and jumps to the wrong conclusion whithout thinking. She is easygoing but passionate about animal welfare.

4) The bad guy. He is tall with a scarred face, his skin is pale and looks dead. He has no hair, showing off his strangly shaped head. His eyes glow red when he's angry, and he can turn into a deer when he feels threatened and wants to get away. He is evil, and wants everyone to die, he rules his land with an iron fist.

5) His faithfull servent/slave. He is small and his voice is squeaky. He obeys orders, and sorts out his master's affairs. He is brave, but a bit stupid and naive. He wants to be free, but after 100 years of service can finally be freed.

Thank you so much.

#2 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

1. Pandora, Anwen, Aenor, Kendria
2. Rory, Exeter, Rogan, Rawley, Tate
3. Rosaline, Eleanora, Ercilia, Briar, Pernella
4. Tor, Essex, Erwyn, Gamel, Marlowe
5. Corwin, Clelland, Ambrose, Elvyn

Hope these help! Good luck. Your characters sound interesting. :)

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

1) A wise old woman who can perform magic, and is there the guide to eveyone and looks after the other characters. She had a weather-worn face like leather, and wise inteligent blues eyes. She has long wispy white hair and always wears velvet robes.
NAMES: Whitney, Natalie, Willow, Esmeralda, Riane, Mauve, Tania/Tanya.

2) A prince that is vain and shallow, and loves to admire his face in a mirror. He can be stubborn, selfish, rude, inconsiderate, annoying, and stupid. He thinks he's really clever but he isn't. He may one day become kind of a small kingdom. He has blonde hair, and chocolate brown eyes.
NAMES: Kyle, Joshua, Nathan, Logan, Samuel, Cody, Brody, Brogan, Gavin, Alexander.

3) A young lively lady in her early twenties, she wears multicoloured clothes and her hair is dyed Green. She loves nature, and animals. She is inteligent, but can be clumsy and jumps to the wrong conclusion whithout thinking. She is easygoing but passionate about animal welfare.
NAMES: Opal, Crystal, Brier, Lily, or Evelyn/Evie.

4) The bad guy. He is tall with a scarred face, his skin is pale and looks dead. He has no hair, showing off his strangly shaped head. His eyes glow red when he's angry, and he can turn into a deer when he feels threatened and wants to get away. He is evil, and wants everyone to die, he rules his land with an iron fist.
NAMES: Rory, Nolan, Archer, Ivan, Orien, or Gamel.

5) His faithfull servent/slave. He is small and his voice is squeaky. He obeys orders, and sorts out his master's affairs. He is brave, but a bit stupid and naive. He wants to be free, but after 100 years of service can finally be freed.
NAMES: Brecken, Thomas, Matthew, Levi, or Derrek.

WDYT? Any names you like? GL!

#4 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:12 AM

Thank you so much for your name suggestions. I like all of them but I still havn't made a final decison so more ideas are needed.

#5 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:13 AM

Thank you so much for your name suggestions. I like all of them but I still havn't made a final decison so more ideas are needed.

#6 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:58 PM

1) Mariana, Gwendolyn, Sapphira, Emilia
2) Alexander (Alec), Trenton (Trent), Dominick (Dom)
3) Victorie, Sarafina (Fina), Aerilyn (Aeri), Pippa, Odette
4) Elijah, Dmitri, Tancred
5) Seamus, Ezekiel, Lucian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users