Photo

Need help naming my main character(Female)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dorothy Sarah

Dorothy Sarah

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

I am writing a creative writing story for my College Writing class and need help naming my two main characters. My characters are best friends, a male and a female. These are what I have about them so far:

Girl = Teenage girl, 17, blonde shimmering hair, lives by herself, with her horse, in the middle of the woods in a cabin, her best friend (male) is the only one who knows where she lives, now that her parents are gone.

Her horse: Shasta, meaning (teacher), shiny gray dapple coat,

Boy= 19, dark brown hair, strong, and muscular, great listener (most of the time), female main character’s best friend. He has known her his whole life; they played together as kids, and were always outside. As soon as he has enough money he is planning on marrying her so that they can be together forever, and it will make her safe again.

Conflict:
She is a teenage girl living by herself, and there are people who are after her, the same people who were after her parents. Her parents are deceased(Killed by the people who are now after her), and have been since she was 13. She's been living by herself with her horse, Shasta, and her best friend coming to see her. Luckily She has her best friend there to help her. Her best friend helped her make a cabin, a beautiful log cabin in the middle of the woods. The cabin had to be secluded so that the people after her would not be able to find her.

I want names that are strong and unique but not crazy names. For the girl, I want her middle name to be Quinn. Help if you can! Thank you!

#2 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

Girl
Amaya Quinn
Dahlia Quinn
Daphne Quinn
Destiny Quinn *Desi
Eliza Quinn
Elena Quinn
Hadley Quinn
Honora Quinn
Isla Quinn
Maisie Quinn
Nathalia Quinn
Paisley Quinn
Presley Quinn
Romy Quinn
Sadie Quinn
Yvonna Quinn

Boy
Abram
Brock
Brody
Drake
Forrest
Ivan
Levi
Randolph *Rand
Rhett
Ross
Shad
Silas
Solomon
Stone
Sutton
Thad
Thane
Titus
Truman

#3 Dorothy Sarah

Dorothy Sarah

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

Thank you! For the girl, I like Nathalia, and for the boys I like Levi, Rhett, and Thad (or Thaddeus). That helps a lot! thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users