#1 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:33 PM

I need the name of my character's offbeat, imaginative writing teacher. First and last names would be appreciated. She has silvery blond hair that nearly touches the ground. She has milky blue eyes and wears clothing that appear to come from an old attic. She often walks around barefoot. While she is quirky and strange, she a has a rich history and loves to write, dream, and fantasize.

Thank you!

#2 Zyx

Zyx

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I like to read and write, but I'm not exactly what you would call a nerd. I love to skateboard and play sports, and I have a bow and arrows that I have not yet hit a bulls-eye with. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and siblings (well, not all of them :P ). I listen to music almost all the time and write my own music every once in a while. <br /><br />Lastly: I would definitely rather be outdoors than in.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:07 PM

Here's some ideas--

First names: Maggie, Jade, Gwen, Rhys, Vera, Farrah... (the first thing that came to mind was Maggie. idk why.)

Last names: Wexler, Harmon, Reese, Rowe, Abbott, Keys, Rollins, Spence

I like Maggie Wexler, Maggie Rowe, Farrah Spence, or Vera Spence.

Good luck to you!

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:38 PM

Oooh, thanks! I'm loving Maggie, Jade, Gwen, and Vera right now, especially Vera! Wexler, Keys, and Spence are all fantastic too. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users