• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:04 AM

Me too! My sister doesn't let Ryan Chase watch much Disney Chanel, only Phinneas and Ferb.

But me too, why fall in love with someone that you don't know how that act, or what they like to do on anormal basis? I fall in love with people I see and know. I have to get to know them, cause I don't care how they look much (though I must say Kyle is very handsome ;)

~Hayden

#22 Guest_Tora_*

Guest_Tora_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:30 AM

I think that Mitchie is a cute nn! My family are very big fans of nns that have nothing to do with your name. Like some of my family calls me Trixie LaRue (My dad and uncle used to joke if they had daughters they would give them stripper names) or Liz (When I was little people told me I looked like a young Liz Taylor)

I watch Disney Channel when I babysit and they love the Jo Bros and I think that it's better then them idolizing some other celebs. They think that they are really cool and I bought Kyle (6) a skinny tie from Hot Topic and he loves to wear it with jeans and a dress shirt! He looks so cute in it!

-Tor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users