5 replies to this topic

#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

I'm writing a story in school about 8 siblings. 7 of them are boys and the main character is a girl. The surname is actually William & Katherine's surname, Mountbatten-Windsor.

I have all of the names but one; a brother, and I'm unsure about another brothers name.

Holland Mountbatten-Windsor
Price Mountbatten-Windsor
Cohen Mountbatten-Windsor
Graham Mountbatten-Windsor
Benson Mountbatten-Windsor
Tolliver Mountbatten-Windsor
Forrest Mountbatten-Windsor - the one I'm unsure about
????? Mountbatten-Windsor

Can I have suggestions? I'm all out of ideas. I thought maybe Griffith but I just don't know anymore. Please stick with the "surname" theme.
Also, Please don't have it start with any of the same letter as any of the other sibling's. (H, P, C, G, B, T, (f?))

Thanks!

-Addison

#2 Sabrina Lynne

Sabrina Lynne

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

I'm writing a story in school about 8 siblings. 7 of them are boys and the main character is a girl. The surname is actually William & Katherine's surname, Mountbatten-Windsor.

I have all of the names but one; a brother, and I'm unsure about another brothers name.

Holland Mountbatten-Windsor
Price Mountbatten-Windsor
Cohen Mountbatten-Windsor
Graham Mountbatten-Windsor
Benson Mountbatten-Windsor
Tolliver Mountbatten-Windsor
Forrest Mountbatten-Windsor - the one I'm unsure about
????? Mountbatten-Windsor

Can I have suggestions? I'm all out of ideas. I thought maybe Griffith but I just don't know anymore. Please stick with the "surname" theme.
Also, Please don't have it start with any of the same letter as any of the other sibling's. (H, P, C, G, B, T, (f?))

Thanks!

-Addison

A name that means the same as Forrest is Sylvan. For the other brother, some suggestions are Ferris, Ian, Aiden and Rylee

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

A name that means the same as Forrest is Sylvan. For the other brother, some suggestions are Ferris, Ian, Aiden and Rylee

Thank you for the suggestions

#4 Laura2013

Laura2013

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

I recommend strongly you don't use that surname if you don't want to be sued and royalties don't have surnames. Please do your research, it's their house name. Mountbatten is Prince Phillip's house name, why Windsor is the current English royal house name.

Laura

#5 Laura2013

Laura2013

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

I've just remembered William and Kate surname is Cambridge, if they had to use one, not Mountbatten or Windsor. Harry's is Wales as he is unmarried.

#6 pixiejayy

pixiejayy

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

She's only writing a story, she is far from hurting anything to be sued about. If they sue, they should sue all the people that do online story writing
and roleplaying. There are a lot of fan fictions that involve the royal family in one way or another that i am sure is doing a lot more harm that she is.
That aside, If you dont' like Forrest but what to stick with the F. Maybe Finnigan. As for the other one, maybe something like Devereux or Rousseau?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users