#1 GustyLeaves

GustyLeaves

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:01 PM

What is your opinion on the name Eve?

What Middle Names do you suggest for it? Last name starts with a D and ends in an -EE Sound

#2 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:24 PM

Eve is gorgeous!  Sweet and classic.

Eve Alexandra

Eve Margaret

Eve Katherine

Eve Anastasia

Eve Madeleine

Eve Meredith

Eve Miriam

Eve is a tough name to pair with a middle name and have it flow smoothly.  I'd recommend either going with a longer name and calling her Eve or using Eve as a middle name.  If you're set on it as a FN, use a 2 syllable or longer MN that doesn't end in the -ee sound, especially paired with your surname.

#3 GustyLeaves

GustyLeaves

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:24 PM

Out of those I like 

Eve Katherine

Eve Anastasia

Eve Madeleine

I like Eve mostly because of the history, but nothing is really set in stone. So the name may change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users