Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:39 PM

Say:

"How nice! I hope she did well!"

Think:

I really love Ryder and Jax personally. Kara isn't my taste but as a sibset they all work wonderfully together. Something about Ryder Elliot feels a weird to me, I think it's because of the styles of the two names clashing a bit but it's very minor and it's probably just me being weird about names. I have a similar problem with Kara Julianne but once again it's just my taste and I think overall both names still work just fine. All three names pair very well with each other.

----

I just picked up my girls Taryn Olivia {8} and Aspyn Maeve {8} from a playdate, we're on our way to go watch their cousins Jasper Odin {10} and Warren Atticus {10} play in their soccer game.

#1202 hamilfanlinrules

hamilfanlinrules

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:47 AM

Say:

"I hope the boys do well!"

Think:

I love Taryn Olivia and Aspyn Maeve, but I'm not a huge fan of the name Odin. Jasper Odin goes well but I don't like it. Warren Atticus I don't like. I don't like how it flows or the names involved. 

--

I am at Disney World with my daughters Lucienne Renee (14), Vivienne Brooke (14), Ariella Jade (12), and my son, Trystan Zaid (10). We are celebrating my son Bailey Sebastian's 6th birthday.  

#1203 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:56 PM

Say: Wow, you have your hands full! Hope you are having a good time today!

Think: Lucienne Renee is absolutely lovely. I'm a little less keen on Brooke and Jade as middles, but they are still nice, and I like Vivienne and Ariella as firsts. I think all three girls names fit together as a sibset really well, but the boys names are a totally different style and don't quite match with the girls' names to me. I would much prefer Tristan to Trystan, and I'm not a fan of Zaid, sorry. Bailey Sebastian is very handsome, although I think Sebastian Bailey would fit better with this sibset.

These are my girls, Eden Ivy {4} and Celia June {9 mos.}. We're on our way to Eden's first day of preschool!

#1204 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:05 AM

Say: Hi! I hope you have fun at preschool, Eden.

Think: I love this sibset. They're both simple names, and they go so well with each other. I prefer Celia June, but Eden Ivy is lovely as well.

~~~~~~

These are my twins Mary-Pearl Francesca and Russell Peregrine [3]. We're on our way to their first swimming lesson, and they're both very excited. Their younger brother, Henry Wolfgang [2 mos.] is at home with their papa having a nap.

#1205 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:04 PM

Say: How exciting! I hope you both have fun at your swimming lesson.

Think: I love both of the boys' names. Both combos are very handsome. I'm not as fond of Mary-Pearl Francesca. I've never been a fan of Pearl, and I don't really think the names go that well together. Mary Francesca or Francesca Mary would sound better, IMO. 

-------

I'd like you to meet my boys Ezra Benjamin (1) and Malachi Aaron "Kai" (4). We're going to pick their sister Rebekah Naomi "Bekah" (7) up from school, and then we're all going to get ice cream.

#1206 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:43 PM

Say: Ooh, fun! What flavors are you going to get?

Think: Ezra Benjamin is super handsome! As for the others: I've always disliked Malachi - it just sounds a bit like a super-villain name to me and it's hard to picture on anyone, I don't know why. Kai is a nice nickname for it though, and I think Aaron is an okay middle for the combo. Not a fan of Rebekah/Bekah, but I think it goes well in a sibset with Ezra (Malachi feels out of place to me in the sibset, but that might just be because I'm not a fan). Not a fan of Naomi either, sorry.

I'm going to drop off my son, Jonathan Calder "Jace" {2} at his grandma's while my husband and I go to our 32-week doctor's appointment. The baby is a girl, and we're planning on naming her Eliza Marian - we all love the story of Robin Hood, so we wanted to use a name from that (Maid Marian).

#1207 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:02 AM

Say: Have fun at Grandma's house, Jace. Congratulations on your baby girl!

Think: I'm not a fan of Jonathan, and the nickname Jace isn't overly intuitive. I love Calder though, and Eliza Marian is lovely. Jonathan and Eliza is a nice sibset, although there are a lot of syllables!

~~~~~~

This is Lennon Samuel [1]. We're just picking up some groceries, but he's feeling a bit grizzly today. His older brother, Blake Alexander [5], is spending time at the park with his papa.

#1208 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

Say: I hope he gets in a better mood later. Are you joining his dad and brother at the park? That could be fun!

Think: Lennon Samuel is a great combo, that manages to be cool and classic at the same time. I've never been a fan of Blake, it's always sounded kind of harsh to me.I do love Alexander, though.

----------

These are my daughters, Cora Evangeline (7) and Elodie Primrose "Edie"  (4).  We're on our to my sister's house for a playdate with their cousins, Fiona Ainsley (5) and Declan Cormac (3). 

#1209 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:22 AM

Say: I hope you have fun with your cousins!

Think: Cora Evangeline is pretty but Elodie Primrose is gorgeous. Also, that Cora and Elodie don't sound like sisters. I'm not a fan of Fiona Ainsley or Declan Cormac.

~~~

This is my daughter Sylvie Alexandra (6). We're going to collect my son, Jasper Maximilian (3), from nursery before going to the park to play on the swings with Sylvie's best friend Marin Ophelia (5). 

#1210 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

Say: Have fun with your friend, Sylvie!

Think: Sylvie Alexandra has a really nice sound and flow. I'm not a fan of Sylvie itself but Alexandra is lovely as a middle. Absolutely love Jasper, and again I don't love Maximilian but the flow is good. Marin Ophelia is beautiful! - my only comment is that I slightly prefer the Maren spelling.

This is my nephew, Sterling Reid {3}. Sterling and I are having a date while his parents are having their date night! We're going to stay in, watch Finding Dory, and bake our own cookies.

#1211 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:45 PM

Say: Sounds like a fun night! I hope you like the movie and your cookies are yummy!

Think: Sterling Reid is such a handsome name! I think it will age well, and work as well on an adult as on a child.

This is my daughter, Serena Eisley (8). We're on our way to pick up her best friend, Zara Madeline (8). The girls are having a sleepover tonight.

#1212 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:40 PM

Say: Hi, Serena! You have an amazing name! And you are so tall! Are you happy to stay the night with your friend?

Think: I LOVE that name! I wish I have an opportunity to use it. Serena is a perfect for a girl, but Eisley in the middle name spot... Really? What a waste of Serena... However, her friend's name is lovely! Zara sounds great with Madeline and I don't even like Madeline!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~

Hi, I haven't seen you in a while! How have you been? These are my twins Agnes Victoria and Benjamin Theodore (10 months old).

#1213 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:45 PM

Say: Hi Agnes and Benjamin! It has been a while hasn't it?

Think: Agnes Victoria has a vintage charm and is rather cute but Benjamin Theodore doesn't seem quite in the same style and it doesn't have a great flow.

~~~

This is my son Caspian August (5). We're just on our way to see my daughter, Juno Seraphina (8), and niece, Penelope Iris (8), in their annual ballet show. 

#1214 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:09 PM

Say: Hi Caspian, I hope you enjoy the show.

Think: I adore Caspian August, Juno, and Iris. Seraphina and Penelope are nice, but not for me. The sibset is lovely, I think Caspian and Juno go very well together.

~~~

These are my triplets Samuel Peregrine, James Hawthorne, and Mary Magnolia (4). Their older sister, Catherine Briar (7), is at her dance class right now, and their older brothers, Thomas Heath (10) and Benjamin Sage (9), are having a sleepover at their friend's house. My husband and I are also expecting our seventh baby in a few months time, who we'll be naming Eleanor Marigold. Our house is very busy, but we love it!

#1215 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:57 AM

Think: 

Samuel Peregrine - a fan of SAmuel and even though i am not a fan of mn, together it sounds great. 

James Hawthorne - I like this combo as well, very regal

Mary Magnolia - not a fan of either ,

Catherine Briar 0 i usually don't like the fn, but you made an excellent combo

Thomas Heath - like fn, and mn but not in this combo

BEnjamin SAge - yes and yes! BEnjamin SAge is very handsome

Eleano Marigold - love fn, but mn does not have flow that muc and not a huge fan. I do see the flower pattern though with the girls name. 

-----

Say: (shows you a family picture)

The oldest two, are my sons Ezekiel Abram (14) and Benjamin Elias (14), they are both fraternal twins and are inseparable despite their differences. Then the litte girl in Ben's arms is Lydia Joanna (3), and the one in Zeke's arms is Naomi Isabel (7). Then we have the one making a silly face, our youngest son, Israel Bennett (8), and he loves playing soccer on and off the field. Then the girl in the middle with their hair down is, Teresa Abigail (11). And finally but not least the baby in my arms is August Levi ( 8 mos).

#1216 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

Say: What a beautiful family you have! You are very blessed!

Think:  I like all of the name combos, especially those for the boys. I love how the whole family has a Biblical name theme going on. My favorites are Benjamin Elias and Teresa Abigail.

This is my youngest, Margaret Aurelia "Maisie" (4).  We're on our way to pick up her sister Sophia Rosalind (8) from soccer practice, then we're headed home for dinner with my husband and son, Malcolm Oliver (12).

#1217 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:03 AM

Say: Nice to meet you, Maisie! I can not believe that you're already 4! I've met your mother when she was pregnant with your big brother. I'm so happy to see you! I wish I could see Malcolm and Sophia too. You have such a lovely family!

Think: I love Margaret but not Aurelia. However, the nickname Maisie is adorable and the combination flows well. Sophia Rosalind is absolutely stunning and Malcolm Oliver is a very handsome name for a boy. I would avoid using the same initial in two kids and a different one in another kid. I would do that if I was planning to have more kids or if my name or my children's father name started with that initial.

####

Hi! Have you meet my children yet? This is my oldest daughter Isabella Valentina (10) and that little one sleeping in the stroller is Aurora Violet (4 months). We decided to leave the boys at home and have a girls' time since the boys wanted to watch a marathon of football, basketball and rugby with their dad. Benjamin River is 12 years old, Nathaniel Oliver is 7 and William Alexander celebrated his fifth birthday last week. We did a small party and invited his best friends Elliot Parker (5) and Newton James (5). Now we're on our way to the park. We are going to meet my sister and her daughters Cressida Snow (6) and Amethyst Skye (3) in the playground. And probably we'll go to the shopping later because my sister needs to buy a few things for the nursery. She's expecting again and this time it's a boy: Percival Rowan!

#1218 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

SAY

" What an eventful day for everyone! ANd what exciting news for the newwest addition of the family. Do you know when she is due by?"

THINK

Isabella Valentina - prefer Isabel over fn. nice flow

Aurora Violet - usually would not have been a fan of violet but as a mn in this combo it really flow beautifully

Benjamin River - this one is my favorite. 

Nathaniel Oliver - handsome!

William Alexander - too traditional for my taste as a combo but by themselves I can appreciate the names

Elliot Parker - cute!

Newton James- great sibset with Elliot PArker but not a fan of fn

Cressida Snow - fn is very beautiful and unique but the mn does not flow very well

Amethyst Skye - not a fan of either name. Prefer Skylar to Skye 

--------------------------------------------------

These are my daughters, Camellia 'Elli' Brynn (16), Azalea 'Lea' Ruth (15), Bryony 'Bri' June (10), and Dahlia Reese(6). And we are on our way to watch the Nutcracker Ballet, which their sister, Hazel Adaline (13), is starring in. Their brothers, Aster Jameson (5) and Sage Killian (5), stayed at home with their father for a Star Wars Marathon. 

#1219 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 05:36 PM

Say: How lovely! Enjoy the ballet girls.

Think: I love Ruth, June, Hazel, Aster, and Sage. The sibset is lovely, I like the nature theme.

~~~

This is my little one, Esther Willow [1]. We're just on our way to pick her big brother, James Valentine [3], up from nursery.

#1220 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:13 PM

SAY: Are you excited to see you Big brother, Esther?

THINK: Esther is such a regal name and I like Willow to. The sibset flows well together. 

-------------

"Oh sorry to have bumped into you, Adrienne Monica [2], loves to run in the park with her siblings Demetria Clare [7] and Simone Agnes [4]. There older brother, Jermaine Francis [8] is the pitcher on the red baseball team.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users