Photo

Need Middle Names! Give Me Something Different!

middle names middle name advice boy girl unknown gender help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 astheocean

astheocean

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

So, I created two polls - one for each gender and our top three names, as we have decided to keep our first baby's gender unknown! I haven't including my last name, and this seems to be the only thing people want to comment on. I thought I'd sign up and bring it to the forums to get a better response. :)
We are 16 weeks along, but we want to have our names in check! Hopefully in the next few months of experimenting with our final top threes, one will grow on us. Any suggestions or comments?

PLEASE:
[] No suggestions for already made combinations
[] Don't suggest the same old names! Ex: Elizabeth and Alexander are way out of my interest
[] Don't ask for my last name! It starts with a "B"

Now, on to the names!

BOYS

Benjamin Jaxon B.
Milo Xavier B.
Parker ______ B.

GIRLS
Audrey Francis B.
Gaberiella Abegail B.
Adley ___________ B.
Adella ___________ B.

Thanks! - R&J

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

BOYS
Benjamin Jaxon B.- I prefer the spelling Jackson, but love the name as a whole.
Milo Xavier B.- I LOVE Milo, but prefer a different middle name... Tyeson, Levi, Reid, Keith?
Parker ______ B.- I actually like Parker a lot, and suggest Mason as a great mn.

GIRLS
Audrey Francis B.- Audrey is ok, it is quite common. I also prefer Francesca to the more old fashioned Francis.
Gaberiella Abegail B.- I LOVE the potential nn Gabby for fn, but would prefer the spelling Abigail for the mn.
Adley  ___________ B.- cute... Teresa, Elina, Aliese?
Adella ___________ B.- just ok... Faith, Grace, Rose?

Hope this helped you!

#3 Guest_SuperNamer_*

Guest_SuperNamer_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

Parker Owen

Addley Rose

Adela Julie

Like them?

#4 astheocean

astheocean

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

BOYS
Benjamin Jaxon B.- I prefer the spelling Jackson, but love the name as a whole.
Milo Xavier B.- I LOVE Milo, but prefer a different middle name... Tyeson, Levi, Reid, Keith?
Parker ______ B.- I actually like Parker a lot, and suggest Mason as a great mn.

GIRLS
Audrey Francis B.- Audrey is ok, it is quite common. I also prefer Francesca to the more old fashioned Francis.
Gaberiella Abegail B.- I LOVE the potential nn Gabby for fn, but would prefer the spelling Abigail for the mn.
Adley ___________ B.- cute... Teresa, Elina, Aliese?
Adella ___________ B.- just ok... Faith, Grace, Rose?

Hope this helped you!

Thanks!

I actually found that Adley Francesca was something I loved! I've chosen that combo and changed the spelling of Audrey Francis to Audrey Frances.

Adella Grace... that's my favourite from those, but still not set... maybe something with more syllables?

Not loving Mason for Parker. We were considering maybe Parker Andrew after a poll suggestion? Opinions?

#5 astheocean

astheocean

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

Parker Owen

Addley Rose

Adela Julie

Like them?

Really don't like "ie" ending names with Adella. Do like Parker Owen though, not my favourite.

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Thanks!

I actually found that Adley Francesca was something I loved! I've chosen that combo and changed the spelling of Audrey Francis to Audrey Frances.

Adella Grace... that's my favourite from those, but still not set... maybe something with more syllables?

Not loving Mason for Parker. We were considering maybe Parker Andrew after a poll suggestion? Opinions?

How about Adella Gracelynn? Adella Kristine? Or Adella Lauren/ Laurel?

#7 astheocean

astheocean

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

How about Adella Gracelynn? Adella Kristine? Or Adella Lauren/ Laurel?

You know, maybe Adella wasn't meant to be. Haha

I think we have our final sets. :)

#8 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

You know, maybe Adella wasn't meant to be. Haha

I think we have our final sets. :)

Sounds great!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: middle names, middle, name, advice, boy, girl, unknown gender, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users