• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 MommaMeg

MommaMeg

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:I love....Reading, Napping in a Hammock, Playing with Nora, making Wyatt laugh, Walking my dogs, Singing, Watching Movies, Running, Wearing Sunglasses, Walking barefoot on soft grass, making my husband laugh, remembering good things that have happened in my life, writing short stories, thinking up baby names...

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Anyone heard the news about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West having a baby? (Anyone care?) I'll be honest, watching the Kardashian's lives and drama is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm not sure when the baby is due, but I heard that she is around 3 months pregnant.

#2 ßlush

ßlush

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:Paying off student loans & over-priced coffee.

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

Frightening..absolutely frightening. On the bright side, the baby will probably be cute?
They absolutely have to continue with the "k" theme. How could they not?? ;)

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

I think the ridiculous part is that they are planning a wedding and she is still legally married to the last guy. And if they don't finalize the divorce before the baby is born, under California law the child would be considered her husband's child.

#4 MommaMeg

MommaMeg

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:I love....Reading, Napping in a Hammock, Playing with Nora, making Wyatt laugh, Walking my dogs, Singing, Watching Movies, Running, Wearing Sunglasses, Walking barefoot on soft grass, making my husband laugh, remembering good things that have happened in my life, writing short stories, thinking up baby names...

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

What's the deal with that anyway? Haven't they been separated for a really long time? Why does their divorce take so long?

#5 ßlush

ßlush

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Uhm...totally thought that was over and done with. If it's not, then wow they're taking their sweet time. I know divorces can be over with fast than that. The divorce process is longer than their actual marriage!!

#6 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

Since he is a professional athlete, I heard it has something to do with his schedule and not being able to show up for court. IDK.

#7 ßlush

ßlush

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Oh. That sort of makes sense, I guess. Although it also sounds like maybe he needs to get his priorities straight! Does he want this divorce or not?? :lol:

#8 SPKandZAK

SPKandZAK

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

I love the Kardashians. Haha.
They said they really like the names Liv and Mila for a girls. They haven't said anything about boy names yet though.

They can't get the divorce finalized because they can't agree on anything, Kris still wants to be married, and his schedule.

#9 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

For the first time ever I am truly worried about what name a celebrity uses. Mila is adorable and I love Milena with the nickname Mila but ugh...I do not like Kardashians, it might almost ruin it for me.

#10 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

I think I heard that Kris wants an annulment on the basis of fraud while Kim wants an actual divorce.

#11 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 870 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

This whole marriage seemed like a fraud within my eyes. I believe Kris is just trying to make Kim's life a living hell and keep the paparazzi fed.

#12 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 765 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

I love watching Kourtney and Khloé, not so much Kim. She's too into herself and makes me want to hit her *forgive me for saying this* everytime she gets into an argument with her sisters, brother, or her mom. It's all about her.

She says the divorce isn't final because he wants more money and she doesn't want to give it to him...but I'm sure there's another side she's not telling -__-

As for names...I could see her with a Liv or Mila, it's about time to break out of the "K" theme...after all there are 6 of them (Kris, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, Kylie, and Kendall I believe?)

I know I watch too much...but I actually look up to Khloé for personal reasons :)

#13 SPKandZAK

SPKandZAK

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 776 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

Kanye wanted to name the baby North if its boy. So his name would be North West. smh.

They are now "in love" with the name Easton for a boy. While I think the name Easton is adorable, it shouldn't be used for a baby whose last name will be West.

Easton West sounds too much like east and west.

#14 NikitaJade

NikitaJade

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Looking after children (I am aspiring to be a kindergarten teacher). Mini golf. Watching movies. Reading. Obsessing over tumblr.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

I think the amount of drama in the kardashians life must be pretty overwhelming. They make such big issues out of nothing. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users