• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 BooneNicuMama

BooneNicuMama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

So, he has three from a first marriage, and we have to together. That's five! All little girls. We got a false positive last month and have discovered we can't settle on a child's name. Now, here are the other kiddos names

Abagail Lynn
Hailey Dawn
Katlyn Irene

Now, my naming style is a bit different from the simpler naming style they had for theirs. We have named ours (( Yes, we both agreed on these names. In his first marriage he named Hailey and his ex named the other two.))

Savanna Nicole

Grace Garnett-Elaine

Now, we have two sets of names ( No splicing or changing, please.) for each sex, and we're unsure which our favorites is, and we could totally use some advice. For little girls it is either:

Brooke Lorilye Braelyn

Or

Stephanie Athena Noelle

Then there is:

Skye Lawrence Brandon

or

Gabriel Allen William

All these middle names are after very important people in our lives, and all of them are spelled accordingly, so please bear that in mind before judging too harshly. We intend to have two more children before we call it quits, but we'd really like to have just one of each ( boy/girl) picked out for the next child. Thanks in advance !!

#2 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

Stephanie Athena Noelle and Gabriel Allen William

#3 Arose22

Arose22

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

Brooke Lorilye Braelyn & Skye Lawrence Brandon

#4 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:03 AM

ok my picks are Brooke and Gabriel
reasons are..Brooke i perfer over Stephanie, neither of the middles are my style but he/she will be mainly called by first name and i like Brooke.
For the boys, i say Gabriel because for me, Sky is a feminime name, i find Gabriel is too, but the pronounciation of Sky doesnt change, whereas Gabriel and Gabrielle are sligtly different.

#5 BooneNicuMama

BooneNicuMama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:21 AM

ok my picks are Brooke and Gabriel
reasons are..Brooke i perfer over Stephanie, neither of the middles are my style but he/she will be mainly called by first name and i like Brooke.
For the boys, i say Gabriel because for me, Sky is a feminime name, i find Gabriel is too, but the pronounciation of Sky doesnt change, whereas Gabriel and Gabrielle are sligtly different.

That's totally cool that the naming styles are different!! What would this world be but boring and droll if everyone thought the same names were perfect?

#6 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:40 AM

I have to agree with Brittany, really. I'd have to go with Brooke Lorilye Braelyn for a girl, cause neither of the middle names are my style really, but kiddo's go by their first name most the time anyways :) Middle names are a great spot for creativity, because of that :D Brooke is a cute name, though! <3

And I definitely agree on the Gabriel Allen William as well! Not only because I absolutely adore the name William and its like my number one name, but because Sky does sound much more feminine [though I think Gabriel is a very strong and masculine name... even with only a slight change making it "girly" Gabrielle]. I do like the name Schuyler/Skyler [pronounced the same, first is just the original, the second phonetic]. I have Schuyler as a girls name on my list, but its fine for a boy too! And I think it'd make it more masculine in my opinion. Though, with a bunch of little girls you may want a more masculine name so he'd be different from all his sisters ;)

Yeah, I'm glad not everyone has the same naming styles ;) [though, everyone loves William/Liam just like I do <_< though I guess names are popular for a reason, normally! It is quite a great name if I do so say myself! :P ]. But I think I'd die if when I went to have a kiddo that EVERYONES little boys were named Liam, Chase, Connor, and Eli and all the little girls were named Katherine, Avery, Aurelia, Eliana, and Maeve <|3 though these names are mostly all popular.. so I lucked out in my taste of names I suppose :l Oh well, popularity doesn't matter. Its truly loving the name and all hehe <3

Don't mind my rambling.. I hope I helped! :)

#7 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:49 PM

Brooke & Gabriel--except for I think the name Gabriel is too close to Grace (if you called him Gabe it would be Grace & Gabe)

Good luck!

#8 BooneNicuMama

BooneNicuMama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:04 PM

I have to agree with Brittany, really. I'd have to go with Brooke Lorilye Braelyn for a girl, cause neither of the middle names are my style really, but kiddo's go by their first name most the time anyways :) Middle names are a great spot for creativity, because of that :P Brooke is a cute name, though! <3

And I definitely agree on the Gabriel Allen William as well! Not only because I absolutely adore the name William and its like my number one name, but because Sky does sound much more feminine [though I think Gabriel is a very strong and masculine name... even with only a slight change making it "girly" Gabrielle]. I do like the name Schuyler/Skyler [pronounced the same, first is just the original, the second phonetic]. I have Schuyler as a girls name on my list, but its fine for a boy too! And I think it'd make it more masculine in my opinion. Though, with a bunch of little girls you may want a more masculine name so he'd be different from all his sisters ;)

Yeah, I'm glad not everyone has the same naming styles ;) [though, everyone loves William/Liam just like I do <_< though I guess names are popular for a reason, normally! It is quite a great name if I do so say myself! :P ]. But I think I'd die if when I went to have a kiddo that EVERYONES little boys were named Liam, Chase, Connor, and Eli and all the little girls were named Katherine, Avery, Aurelia, Eliana, and Maeve <|3 though these names are mostly all popular.. so I lucked out in my taste of names I suppose :l Oh well, popularity doesn't matter. Its truly loving the name and all hehe <3

Don't mind my rambling.. I hope I helped! :)

Hubby doesn't like Skylar. ;) Hence Skye. We have entertained dropping the e to make it more 'male'.

William is my father's name. Hence the reason we'd have it for a middle name.

Avery was on the list of names, but didn't make the cut! Lol. I adore Connor because that was the name of the doctor that helped save my little Savanna and Grace's Life!!

My Name is Audreyanna Rene, So completely 'normal' names are hard for me to swallow. ( allen is my husband's middle name.)

I find it funny, too, about the names. Because before I named Savanna, lots of people turned their noses up, but now that she's here, everyone thinks it is so her and adores her, and her name. I honestly think, that names that are meant to be someone's name, change some people's opinions on the name :D I've lucked out so far, both my kiddos fit their names. ;)

Thanks for the input, and keep the comments coming !! And to help a few people about all the name choices :

Stephanie = is after the Dr. That saved my daughters' lives.

Athena = Both Hubby and I adore it.

Noelle = after my BFF

Brooke = Hubby and I adore

Lorilye = My mother

Braelyn = After my husband's BFF

Skye = Closest I could get to Skylar, and Hubby likes it

Lawrence = Male version of Lorilye, for us, after my mother

Brandon = Male Version of Hubby's BFF ( For us)

gabriel = Hubby and I love

Allen = After Hubby

William = My father

And we do like the double middle names!!!

#9 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

Ahh, I see :) Well, I guess dropping the e might make it more feminine looking, but it wouldn't change how it sounds. Oh! I remember hearing the name Skylark somewhere... that could be another option ;) If your interested <3 I think its unique, which would fit the type of names you said you liked, but Lark is originally a boys name so I guess it could kinda help towards masculinity. Though moreso I just thought of it and figured it might interest you ;)

Aww, thats nice to honor family in the kiddo's name ;) I've thought about doing that, but I'm not quite sure yet. I do have my boyfriends name within my absolute favorite boys name combination, and I have our friend/my bff's name within it to: Chase Michael Ryan ;) [His name is Michael, my bff // our friends nick name is Rye]. But I haven't decided if I want to honor other family members. I guess I still have plenty of time to decide such matters! <3

But yeah, it would be a tad awkward to use William as like, a first name in the same way its your fathers name.. my bf and his grandpa have the same name and it get confusing for them <3

Hehe, thats okay! The less people that use Avery the less popular it will be... which would be nice haha! :P I used to be so against names on my list being popular.. but then I noticed my absolute favorites were on the popular list and its not worth giving them up ;P Aw, thats sweet! I'm sure the doctor would feel honored if his name was passed on as such <3

That is a unique name :) I do have some unique names on my list! I guess I like to balance it out though, if that makes sense hehe! I can't explain it, but I'm very obsessive about my namelist, so I have to have balance in my names :D [I probably sound a bit like a nut saying so though! :P].

#10 BooneNicuMama

BooneNicuMama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Ahh, I see ;) Well, I guess dropping the e might make it more feminine looking, but it wouldn't change how it sounds. Oh! I remember hearing the name Skylark somewhere... that could be another option ;) If your interested <3 I think its unique, which would fit the type of names you said you liked, but Lark is originally a boys name so I guess it could kinda help towards masculinity. Though moreso I just thought of it and figured it might interest you ;)

Aww, thats nice to honor family in the kiddo's name :) I've thought about doing that, but I'm not quite sure yet. I do have my boyfriends name within my absolute favorite boys name combination, and I have our friend/my bff's name within it to: Chase Michael Ryan :P [His name is Michael, my bff // our friends nick name is Rye]. But I haven't decided if I want to honor other family members. I guess I still have plenty of time to decide such matters! <3

But yeah, it would be a tad awkward to use William as like, a first name in the same way its your fathers name.. my bf and his grandpa have the same name and it get confusing for them <3

Hehe, thats okay! The less people that use Avery the less popular it will be... which would be nice haha! :P I used to be so against names on my list being popular.. but then I noticed my absolute favorites were on the popular list and its not worth giving them up ;P Aw, thats sweet! I'm sure the doctor would feel honored if his name was passed on as such <3

That is a unique name :D I do have some unique names on my list! I guess I like to balance it out though, if that makes sense hehe! I can't explain it, but I'm very obsessive about my namelist, so I have to have balance in my names ;) [I probably sound a bit like a nut saying so though! :P].

We both ( hubby and I) have very small families, and are very close knit. The livelihood the boys names will get used is slim though. We do have five girls and no boys, after all :)

My first name was just my mother's favorite, and only choice. My middle name is after my aunt. I refuse to use 'ann' to keep that going though, as that is my sister's middle name ( and would be my child's aunt, you get it) however, DH's eldest child, Abagail's middle name is DH's sister's middle name, so it keeps going, kind of XD

Anyway, my eldest daughter's middle name is after my BFF of over half my lifetime, and my youngest daughter's middle names are his mother's middle name, and my grandfather's middle name. ( Garnett, for a boy? I just couldn't swallow naming a boy after a jem, but since I had a daughter, I had no guilt in it!) Both were very, very precious to us, and both passed away long before darling husband and I met.

We have a very thorough process on our names, and honestly, we wouldn't change a thing about them. However, if we every were given three (more) girls, the third would be Avery Rene Scarlette ( which I adore, and Hubby only told me I could use if we happen to ACCIDENTALLY have three more, instead of two.) Or Avery Scarlette Rene, not entirely sure which way, both roll off the tongue and work well with our last name.

#11 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

Aww, thats sweet (: Both my mum and dad had three siblings each, though on my dads side we have an aunt that isn't related to us lol.. just a very, very close family friend since dad was young. <3 Its nice having close knit families, even if mine isn't extremely close in all aspects lol.

My first name [which I don't tell on BNG.. I keep too personal of info off of here] was my mothers absolute favorite as well <3 And my middle name was my daddy's pick. My mums middle name is Ann though, its so popular! </3 So both you and your sister got Ann in your names? Did it get confusing at all? Or were your names plenty different [besides the Ann] that it didn't really effect you? (: But hehee, so indirectly the pattern continues! ;)

That's sweet :) My bff had a HUGE role in my life, and I KNOW I wouldn't be where I am today without her<333 So I feel like I need to honor her, in some way or another. And it's like a small way of giving back to her, I suppose (: She just laughed when I told her I would use Ryan to honor her and all, and she said it was entertaining to think there will be a little one out there with her namesake lol. Garnett is kinda cute, I feel like I know someone with this as a last name oddly enough.. hehe (: But it does sound peculiar to name a boy after a gem or something... kinda girly like! Aww, thats really sad :/ <3

Mmm, I am extremely thorough in my naming as it is... I can't imagine how it'll be once me and Mike have babies <33 He doesn't seem to strict or anything, and we're both very chill in certain aspects... but like, I'd have to make sure the flow of the name felt right and a bunch of things like that hehe! I don't know though... cause once I am actually pregnant my views might completely change lol.. who knows? (:
But hehehe! Avery Rene Scarlette would be lovely! Rene is sweet, and I also adore the name Scarlett!! Love love love Scarlett <33 For the gorgeous names sake, I suppose I can hope you have another girl tehehe :D

That is a bunch of little ones you have, though! A full house ;) My mothers church has a lot of families with eight + kiddo's or plans to end up around there, but I still can't fathom the idea of raising so many! :P I grew up with three siblings, and it was still overwhelming for me, personally lol. But, everyone's different and thats what makes life so beautiful ;) I plan on having no more than three... but I'm still only 17, so if me and Mike end up having three and he asked for another, I could be tempted for another ;) but I'd have to space them out well... unless I'm some millionaire that can afford like, all that jazz. I could ramble about this forever, hehe! I so can't wait until the day I have my own family :) <3

#12 MUM OF 3point5

MUM OF 3point5

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:49 PM

Gabriel and Brooke....

I didnt quote you so Im hoping Ive remembered your spelling, apologies if im incorrect!

False positives suck, I hope you get what you dream of xxx

#13 MUM OF 3point5

MUM OF 3point5

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

We both ( hubby and I) have very small families, and are very close knit. The livelihood the boys names will get used is slim though. We do have five girls and no boys, after all :)

My first name was just my mother's favorite, and only choice. My middle name is after my aunt. I refuse to use 'ann' to keep that going though, as that is my sister's middle name ( and would be my child's aunt, you get it) however, DH's eldest child, Abagail's middle name is DH's sister's middle name, so it keeps going, kind of XD

Anyway, my eldest daughter's middle name is after my BFF of over half my lifetime, and my youngest daughter's middle names are his mother's middle name, and my grandfather's middle name. ( Garnett, for a boy? I just couldn't swallow naming a boy after a jem, but since I had a daughter, I had no guilt in it!) Both were very, very precious to us, and both passed away long before darling husband and I met.

We have a very thorough process on our names, and honestly, we wouldn't change a thing about them. However, if we every were given three (more) girls, the third would be Avery Rene Scarlette ( which I adore, and Hubby only told me I could use if we happen to ACCIDENTALLY have three more, instead of two.) Or Avery Scarlette Rene, not entirely sure which way, both roll off the tongue and work well with our last name.

i thought Avery Scarlett Rene was easier to the ear.....obviously just my opinion, i just thought you might want to hear it lol

Also, when you say you have a "process" is that something you can elaborate on?? Im onto number four with 14 neices and 2 nephews (nothing is left that doesnt realte to someones name) and I i only love things my husband hates...Im so lost!!!!

#14 BooneNicuMama

BooneNicuMama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:19 AM

Also, when you say you have a "process" is that something you can elaborate on?? Im onto number four with 14 neices and 2 nephews (nothing is left that doesnt realte to someones name) and I i only love things my husband hates...Im so lost!!!!

I'm the name overloader in our relationship, but we both pick three or four names that mean a lot to us, what ever the reason, talk all of that over, play with how they sound with the last name, ect. We considered the child, the initials ( We dropped the ball with my darling Savanna. Her initials are SNL ), the effects certain names would have on the child in school, and grown up, ect. Like, could you picture ' Chastity ' ( Just an example) as president? Mayor? Surgeon, teacher? All of these professions have something rather 'expected' of them. I do not think 'rainbow' would make it to office, if you follow me.

We want our children to have an identity they can live and grow with, and that all starts with a name.

#15 BooneNicuMama

BooneNicuMama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:24 AM

Aww, thats sweet (: Both my mum and dad had three siblings each, though on my dads side we have an aunt that isn't related to us lol.. just a very, very close family friend since dad was young. <3 Its nice having close knit families, even if mine isn't extremely close in all aspects lol.

My first name [which I don't tell on BNG.. I keep too personal of info off of here] was my mothers absolute favorite as well <3 And my middle name was my daddy's pick. My mums middle name is Ann though, its so popular! </3 So both you and your sister got Ann in your names? Did it get confusing at all? Or were your names plenty different [besides the Ann] that it didn't really effect you? (: But hehee, so indirectly the pattern continues! ;)

That's sweet :) My bff had a HUGE role in my life, and I KNOW I wouldn't be where I am today without her<333 So I feel like I need to honor her, in some way or another. And it's like a small way of giving back to her, I suppose (: She just laughed when I told her I would use Ryan to honor her and all, and she said it was entertaining to think there will be a little one out there with her namesake lol. Garnett is kinda cute, I feel like I know someone with this as a last name oddly enough.. hehe (: But it does sound peculiar to name a boy after a gem or something... kinda girly like! Aww, thats really sad :/ <3

Mmm, I am extremely thorough in my naming as it is... I can't imagine how it'll be once me and Mike have babies <33 He doesn't seem to strict or anything, and we're both very chill in certain aspects... but like, I'd have to make sure the flow of the name felt right and a bunch of things like that hehe! I don't know though... cause once I am actually pregnant my views might completely change lol.. who knows? (:
But hehehe! Avery Rene Scarlette would be lovely! Rene is sweet, and I also adore the name Scarlett!! Love love love Scarlett <33 For the gorgeous names sake, I suppose I can hope you have another girl tehehe :D

That is a bunch of little ones you have, though! A full house ;) My mothers church has a lot of families with eight + kiddo's or plans to end up around there, but I still can't fathom the idea of raising so many! :P I grew up with three siblings, and it was still overwhelming for me, personally lol. But, everyone's different and thats what makes life so beautiful ;) I plan on having no more than three... but I'm still only 17, so if me and Mike end up having three and he asked for another, I could be tempted for another ;) but I'd have to space them out well... unless I'm some millionaire that can afford like, all that jazz. I could ramble about this forever, hehe! I so can't wait until the day I have my own family :) <3

Hehe! Darling, I'm only 21!! My relationship with my husband, there is an age gap.

As for the name's sake, yes, it is a beautiful name, isn't it?

Rene is my middle name, and my husband said if we had three more, her wants to use my name of for one of the children =)

However, that would put us at 8 children, and I have no earthly idea how I'd ever leave my house if this happened! I hope it stays at 7, tops. Then I can keep my sanity and still be able to go out if needed =)

#16 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:52 AM

Wow, that's so young to be raising so many kids/step-kids! That makes sense :) But wow, five little girls to raise already, and another kiddo to come! <3 I'm hoping at 21, maybe a couple years later, I can have ONE :P and then go on from there lol <3

Mmm ;)

Aww, sweet sweet! I've only thought of adding my middle name into a combo... but I dislike my first name so I wouldn't give it to a kiddo of mine ;) But Rene is really cute! <3

Mm, eight children would be quite a bunch :P Cause even at the five you have it must be quite the hassle to go anywhere! I know my mother either wouldn't go out or she'd wait for dad to stay home with us or something of the sorts, cause even just having us four made it quite difficult [though there was a fair difference in age between my older brother and little sister, like 7/8 years... so me and him were old enough to act okay.. it was just the two littler ones that made it difficult!]. Older brother is out of the house now, but mum is still going insane with all of our schedules along with her own haha! I wish much luck towards you with all your kiddies! :)

Of course, I'm not married or expecting yet, so my process will probably change once those occur, but I do have a process of finding names and making perfect combinations/sib sets for the future :D What I normally do is go through my namebook and write down every name I like. Then I seperate them into groups of which ones I could really picture myself using and the ones I just like but probably would never use // guilty pleasures. Then I look through all the names I'm really considering using and search for teasing potential, associations, etc [and the ones with bad teasing potential or whatever normally go into the guilty pleasure list instead, or sometimes just kept and only used as a middle name]. And I find middle names // first names that I think compliment each name well. And I normally check through it all to see if it conflicts with any names in my family or anything. Then I bring the names I absolutely love to my bf and he tells me what he thinks of them ;) [we're both very laid back people, and no matter how strict I am with the structure of my combinations or whatever, I would give in A LOT to find a name we both like, and he'd do the same <3 So we're good at compromising... but I guess that's between you and your husband to whether you can compromise well or not :( ].

Yeah, thats how my process is like, currently.. though, maybe you can have your husband write out a list of names he loves and you can chose the names from the list you like [even if at first you only want to picture it as a middle name]. A lot of times, the more you work with a name you like but don't absolutely love, you'll probably become more fond of it over time [or at least that seems to happen a lot to me and some people I know] and it might make it easier to compromise on your behalf.

Hope this helps ;)

#17 MUM OF 3point5

MUM OF 3point5

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:49 AM

I'm the name overloader in our relationship, but we both pick three or four names that mean a lot to us, what ever the reason, talk all of that over, play with how they sound with the last name, ect. We considered the child, the initials ( We dropped the ball with my darling Savanna. Her initials are SNL ), the effects certain names would have on the child in school, and grown up, ect. Like, could you picture ' Chastity ' ( Just an example) as president? Mayor? Surgeon, teacher? All of these professions have something rather 'expected' of them. I do not think 'rainbow' would make it to office, if you follow me.

We want our children to have an identity they can live and grow with, and that all starts with a name.

I follow you loud and clear. I am Elizabeth Faith because apparently it looked great on a doctors wall. LOL

I was hoping I could steal yuor method but unfortunately we need one name let alone a few to brain storm.

I actually heard hubby say "thats close to a name I like" with one I suggested last night...I nearly fell over.

This is number 4 for us.

#18 MUM OF 3point5

MUM OF 3point5

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:56 AM

Your advice for processes is awesome, however, he doesnt "love any"
He has suggested D'Artagnan and althuogh I tried to work with it eventually had to walk away LOL

One other name for a boy he "kinda liked" last night was Barlow. Weve already crossed off Harlow Arlow Carlos. etc etc etc

Im not hugely hugely picky but I want something I love, Id hate for either of us to settle...but I cant imagine anything he likes....5 yrs ago he did suggest Asgaroth.

He really doesnt want to find out gender so I cant narrow it down that way either.

I removed the quote but I was replying to Jay xx

Edited by MUM OF 3point5, 03 December 2011 - 02:58 AM.

#19 BooneNicuMama

BooneNicuMama

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:44 AM

I follow you loud and clear. I am Elizabeth Faith because apparently it looked great on a doctors wall. LOL

I was hoping I could steal yuor method but unfortunately we need one name let alone a few to brain storm.

I actually heard hubby say "thats close to a name I like" with one I suggested last night...I nearly fell over.

This is number 4 for us.

Awww

Have you considered using online sites like babynames.com ? They are great for browsing. Do you or DH have someone ( other then each other) to bounce ideas off of?

My husband and I both found it helpful to try outside sources, such as family, friends, and even co-workers. The worst that could happen is you not like what they have to suggest :)

#20 Jimmy Sid

Jimmy Sid

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:52 AM

Brooke Lorilye Braelyn & Skye Lawrence Brandon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users