• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#21 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:02 AM

Hello, my name is Columbine Jahzara Grange, I have straight, light brown hair and green eyes. I am 23, and at the moment I attend university, in Corpus Christi, Texas, where I am studying art/art history, because my dream career is to be a successful artist. I am in a serious relationship at the moment, but you don't need to know about that now...

Well, it's been four years since I last saw you, and I am now an established artist! I broke up with my boyfriend a while back, because he didn't like my career choice; however, I married someone who does. Homer Lionel Zahn. He is a 27 year old screenwriter, and has gorgeous curly blonde hair and blue eyes. We met just after I broke up with Kent, when he was transferred to my University, and we were in the same art history class. We started dating, and he proposed on our two year anniversary at our favourite resaurant, where we'd had our first date. Of course I said yes, and we had a secret wedding in a chapel in Las Vegas, because of his parents' obvious dislike of me. We spent a romantic two weeks honeymooning in London, England, and then settled down to married life in Newington, Connecticut, to start afresh together.

Another two years have passed so quickly, and a lot has changed. After settling down together, Homer and I decided that life was too quiet, and decided to start a family. It didn't take us long to conceive, and we wanted to find out the gender, so that we could get the room ready, both of us being perfectionists it took us nearly the whole nine months to do. Our beautiful baby boy was born on the 8th of march, and we named him Theo Fynn. He is so cute, he has straight blonde hair and my green eyes, and is just so gorgeous.

It has been two years since we last spoke, and I have so much to tell you, I don't know where to begin! After Theo was born we decided to try again, as both Homer and I are only children, and we didn't want Theo to be one too. Again, we had hardly any trouble conceiving, and we shocked when we discovered we were expecting multiples, although it does run in Homer's family. We found out the genders of our triplets, and were pleased to be expecting two girls and a boy. On the 24th of November, our babies were born, and Theo was introduced to his younger sisters Eleanor Rose and Frances Grace, and his younger brother Nathan John. The triplets all look just like Homer, and are as cute as Theo was.

A year after the trips were born, I realised I wasn't looking forward to work again, all those long hours painting, definately no respite from our four terrors. Homer and I spoke about it, and I decided that what I really wanted to be was a Caterer, cooking was something I loved. Homer loved his job however, and even got a promotion, which we were very happy about.

Another year later I found out that I was pregnant again, and even though this pregnancy was unplanned, Homer and I were still overjoyed at the prospect of becoming parents again. On the 3rd of December we welcomed our third son into the world. Alessandro Isaac has curly light brown hair, and his daddy's gorgeous blue eyes.

Well, we are getting better at seeing each other, as only a year has passed this time, but so much has happened in that time. My new job and Homer's promotion meant that we were bringing in a lot more money, so we decided to buy a new home. We found a gorgeous 4 bedroomed, 3 bathroomed colonial house in the same town, and moved. With a spare bedroom, we decided it would be right to let my father, Oliver Maxwell Grange, move in with us, as he lived so far away, and all on his own. The kids loved having grandpa to stay, and he loved seeing them everyday. Not long after my father moved in with us, I found out that I was pregnant again, but he didn't live long enough to welcome our baby into the world. Homer and I decided to name the baby after him, and didn't want to find out the sexes of the twins. On the 12th of September Christopher Maximum and Rachel Olivia joined our family. They both look just like me, and serve as a constant reminder of the father that I lost, as I looked just like him.

#22 Riley-Kate

Riley-Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:Acting<br />Dancing<br />Singing<br />

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:27 AM

My name is Hannah Melissa LaDuke. I am nineteen years old and in University at UCLA, studying to be a doctor. I have wavy blond hair and brown eyes. I am casually dating my boyfriend of three months. We've known each other for years, but we're not to serious about our relationship. Oh, and did I mention that I'm from Linden, California?

Four years have passed. I am 23 years old.
I am now a fully certified medical doctor! Another big change: I am now married! His name is Henry Sebastian Meyer, and we met at the library while I was studying for my MD exams. Did I mention he's 27? Henry has curly black hair and blue eyes. He is a screenwriter. Henry proposed at my favorite restaurant during what I thought was just a nice, casual dinner. We got married on a beach in Hawaii, and honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain. After the honeymoon, we moved to Fresno, California, to start a completely new life together.

It has been one year since Henry and I married. We are now expecting twin girls! Originally, I wanted to be surprised at the gender, but Henry convinced me to find out early so we could pick the perfect names. Our girls were born on February 20th. We named them Anastasia Faith and Isabella Grace. They both have wavy black hair and blue eyes.

It has been five years since our girls were born, and we are now expecting multiples AGAIN! We are having another set of twin girls. They were born on April 22nd. The girls are again, identical. Both have blond, curly hair, and blue eyes. We named them Alice Caroline and Emily Claire.

After I had Ali and Emi, I realised that being a doctor wasn’t at all what I wanted. Instead I transferred to the radiology department. I’m loving my new job, and since Henry got a promotion, we are very well off now!

Just a year after the second set of twins, we found out that we are now expecting a little boy! We decided to name him Nicholas Aaron. He was born on July 2nd. Nick looks just like Mommy, with blonde hair and brown eyes.

Four years have passed since the birth of Nick. We recently moved to Los Angeles, California, so Henry can start writing more screenplays for bigger and better movies. He is thinking of directing a movie at some point. Also, our four older girls are all interested in pursuing a career in film, so we got them all agents and headshots, and they are going to auditions every weekend. Identical twins are always in demand.
Since we are doing so well financially, we purchased a 9 bed, 5 bath mansion in Hollywood.

Now that we have a larger house, Henry’s mother is coming to stay with us. Her name is Tess Olivia Meyer.

We just found out we are expecting yet another child! Thankfully, it is only a single baby; a girl! Just a week before the baby was to be born, Mrs Meyer died of a heart attack. We were all greatly saddened by this, and decided to honor Mrs Meyer by naming our little girl after her.

We decided to name her Tessalyn Charlotte Meyer. She was born on January 4th. Tessie looks just like her mommy! Wavy Blonde hair and brown eyes!

Henry Sebastian and Hannah Melissa (LaDuke) Meyer
Anastasia Faith ‘Stasi’ and Isabella Grace ‘Bella’ Meyer
Alice Caroline ‘Ali’ and Emily Claire ‘Emi’ Meyer
Nicholas Aaron ‘Nick’ Meyer
Tessalyn Charlotte ‘Tessie’ Meyer

#23 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:08 AM

My name is Alyssa Caroline Karst. I'm a 23 year old college student. I have blonde wavy hair and green eyes. My dream career is to be a police officer. I'm single and currently residing in Mansfield, Ohio.

Its been four years and many things have changed. During college I met a wonderful man by the name of Henry Frank Brooks age 27. He has a job as a screenwriter and is quite stunning with curly brown hair and blue eyes. I proposed to him on stage at a concert and we then had a secret wedding in a Las Vegas chapel. We went on a wondeful honeymoon to Milan, Italy and upon returning home we decided to settle down in Evansville, Indiana due to our jobs.

3 more years have passed and Henry and I learned we are expecting twins. We decided to keep the gender a surprise.
The twins arrived on July 8th, 2 girls names Savannah Grace and Gabriella Nevaeh. They both look just like mommy.

Its been 5 years and our little girls are growing up! We decided to try for another child, but, surprise! We got triplets.
Again, we decided to keep the genders a surprise. Our triplets were born on November 30th, 2 boys and a girl. Jacob Nathaniel, Zachary Alexander and Emma Claire. Again, they all look just like mommy. After the triplets were born I decided I didnt really want to be a police officer and I quit my job and got hired as a website developer. Months later we had another surprise when we discovered I was pregnant once again. I gave birth to our son Nicholas Matthew on May 17th. He looks just like his daddy.

Its been another long 4 years and we decided there is just not enough room in this house! We recently moved into a 5 bedroom, 3 bath ranch style home in the same neighboorhood. Much bigger than our last home! Now, with so much more room my mother Ada Joesphine Karst is coming to live with us. Its a good thing we moved because we just found out I'm pregnant with twins! Shortly before the twins were born my mother passed away. We decided to honor her with our twins names and on Feburary 21 Adalyn Sophia & Aaden Christopher were born. They look just like their father.

Alyssa & Henry Brooks
Savannah Grace & Gabriella Nevaeh (9)
Jacob Nathaniel, Zachary Alexander, Emma Claire (4)
Nicholas Matthew (2 1/2)
Adalyn Sophia, Aaden Christopher (4 months)

#24 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:09 AM

Hi guys! I am Eliza Audrey Crown! I live in Linden California. I have wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 18 and just graduated highschool and am preparing for college. I want to be come a police officer. Right now I am in a serious relationship.

Four years have passed and I turned from Eliza Crown to Eliza Lane. I got married To Henry Oscar Lane. He's an architect. We met at the library while I was studying for a test. He's 27 and has curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He proposed to me at my parent's house. We had a beautiful wedding on a beach in Hawaii. We had a unforgettable honeymoon in Milan Italy. We are going to start out fresh in Newington Conneticut.

A year has passed and Henry and I think we are stable enough to start a family. We conceived almost right away! We decided to find out the gender and it is a boy! We decided to name him Hudson Louis Lane! He is adorable! He looks exactly like his daddy! He was born on Februrary 1st!

It's been four years since Hudson was born! Since we enjoyed being parents so much, we decided to try again. The doctor told us we are having multiples! This time we decided to keep it a surprise. And on August 15th, are little ones arrived! It was triplets! We had three girls! We welcomed Madeline nn Madie Eve, Sophia nn Sophie Claire, and Victoria nn Tori Anne. They all have dark brown curly hair and blue eyes. They are beautiful! It's been a year since Madie, Sophie, and Tori have arrived and I realized, I don't really want to be a police officer. I want to become a radioligist. After a year of do radiology, I found out I was pregnant, again! We were shocked, but happy that I am giving us another little blessing! We had another daughter! We decided to name her Kaylie Alabama. She was born December 31. She has curly blonde hair and hazel eyes.

It's been three years since Kaylie was born. Hudson is eight. Madie, Sophie, and Tori are four, and Kaylie is three. We had to move because Henry was getting transferred. We moved to Waiphu Hawaii. The island Henry and I got married on! We moved into a five bedroom three bathroom ranch style house. Henry and I decided to take in my elderly dad, Bryon Maxwell Crown, for a while. Then I found out I was pregnant again! But then my father passed away shortly after that. Henry and I want to honor him with our newborn. We found out we are having a son. We named him Bryon Henry Lane. He was born on July 6th. He has brown curly hair and blue eyes.

#25 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:31 AM

My name is Elodie Grace Branam, I'm 19 years old college student. I have straight dark brown hair and brown eyes. My dream career is to be a Psychologist. When I'm not in college I'm living in Tullahoma, Tennessee. I'm currently dating, right now it's not too serious but it has lots of potential.

----

Four years have passed, I've now 23, graduated college and still perusing my dream of being a Psychologist. I'm now married to an amazing guy, not the guy I was previously dating and his name is Henry Leopold Fischer and is 26. We met when I dropped my shopping and he kindly picked it up. He has dark curly brown hair and blue eyes. He is an amazing architect. He suddenly proposed to me, out of the blue, when we were watching tv. We married at my parents country lodge, and honeymooned in Milan, Italy. We settled in Nassau, New York, we relocated due to his job.

----

Two years have passed since we married, and we finally felt ready for children. It didn't take long for us to conceive at all, I wanted a surprise but in the end we found out the gender. It was a little boy, woohoo. He was born on September 14th and we named him Noah David Fischer. He looks just like his daddy with his curly dark brown hair and blue eyes.

----

After three years, we decide to starting trying for baby number two. We decided to keep the gender a surprise, I was really happy about this as I didn't get my way the first time. To our absolute shock and amazement, we found out we were expecting triplets. It was so unexpected because we had not been using any fertility treatments. To our relief, they were born healthy. I had been hoping for at least one girl, and we got two bouncing boys and one gorgeous girl. We named them, Jacob Charles, Benjamin Samuel, and Sophia Rose. They were born on April 19th. They have our dark brown hair, their mummy's straightness and brown eyes likes me.

A year after the triplets were born, I realized i wasn't enjoying my job at all and it was too stressful, especially while looking after four children under three. I decided to become a photographer, I really for inspired while taking tons of photos of my family, and I could work from home which would be ideal. Henry also gets a promotion, so things are going really well for my family.

Just after the triplet's 1st birthday, I discovered I was pregnant again. It was a complete surprise, I was very overwhelmed and very anxious, Henry was very supportive though and we got through the first trimester really well considering Noah was four and the the triplets were one, and I was working every other day. To my relief, it was another girl. Sophia would have girl very close to her age. We called her Isabel Helena and she looks a lot like daddy except she has my brown eyes. She was born December 3rd, and she's so beautiful.

----

After three years, things are still going well, my job is going amazing and I've even won a few prizes. Henry's great, he's making a lot more money since the promotion. Noah is seven now, Jake, Benny and Sophia are four, and Izzy is now three. We decided to move house, we needed more space but also we could now afford too. We moved into a six bed, four bath modern family home, in the same town, very near to our old home. The kids love the house and it's amazing backyard.

Now that we had more space, Henry's widowed mum Eleanor Mabel came to live with us. She is wonderful and loves helping out with the kids.

A few months after Eleanor moved in, I found out I was expecting again. We hadn't been trying but nor had we been using prevention. Sadley, not long after we found out, Eleanor passed away. It was very hard without her, she was amazing and very helpful and caring. We found out it was multiples again, this time it was twins. I was obviously anxious, but I also excited. I wanted to name them after her. So we named the twins Elena Katherine and Matthew James. They look just like their dad, it's so cute. They were born June 20th.

#26 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

My name is Dahlia Roxanne Bonaparte. I have black wavy hair and green eyes. I graduated college and I'm now working in a small psychology practice. I broke up with my boyfriend of a year and six months soon after graduating because he was moving to Iceland.

But I am now married to the most wonderful man in the world. His name is Leo Asher Wagner. He is 23 years old. We met at a bar where I was celebrating my best friend's bachlorette party. He also has black wavy hair and he had grey eyes. He is a successful Screenwriter and has written a few indie movies and a soon to be blockbuster adaptation of the book, Gone by Michael Grant.
We were at a concert for my favorite band, Shinedown when Leo got up on stage and asked if I would marry him! Of course I said yes and six months later we were married in a beautiful ceremony in his parent's backyard. We honeymooned in Dublin, Ireland and than returned to our new home in Pocatello, Idaho.

Leo and I decide that we are financially stable enough to raise a family and start trying for a baby. We don’t have much trouble and conceive almost right away!
We decide to leave the gender of the baby a surprise until he or she arrives! On May 8th, we welcomed a little boy who we named Levi Sebastian! He looks just like his daddy with lots of black wavy hair and beautiful grey eyes.

It’s been 3 years since Levi was born, and we decide to try again. We are shocked when the doctor tells us we’re having triplets, although we shouldn’t be, as they run in Leo's family!
We loved having the surprise of Levi's gender so we decide to keep the triplets genders secret! On April 30, we welcome our two little boys and a little girl! We named the boys Phillip Thomas and Theodore Peter and our little girls' name is Victoria Helen. They all have black wavy hair like their daddy and green eyes like me!

A year after the triplets are born, I realise that I'm dreading going back to work! After a long talk with Leo, I realised my dream career isn’t all I thought it would be, and I consider a change. I decide to use my love of cooking and become a caterer! Not only will I get to cook all the time (which I love!) but I will also have more time with the kids!
Leo, however, is very happy in his job. In fact, he gets a promotion!

Just another year later, and we find out I'm pregnant again! This time it’s completely unplanned and a shock to both of us. We're shocked! We always talked about expanding our family but not this soon! Levi was very excited at the thought of getting another little brother or sister because he loves helping out with Phil, Theo, and Tori.

ON October 3rd, we welcome another little girl! We name her Susanna Carolina. She has black wavy hair and her father's bright grey eyes.

Five years have passed and the catering business is a hit! With the new business and Leo's promotion, we are bringing in a lot more money than before. We decided to treat the family to something they can all enjoy… a new home! We move into a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom ranch style house in the country with a lot of room to expand! It even has a huge yard for the kids.

With the extra space we have in the new house, we invite Leo's father to live with us because he is unable to care for his own house. Rufus Rupert Wagner moves in with us. The kids love having Pappy around to play all of the time.

Soon after Rufus moved in, we found out that we’re pregnant again! Sadly, Rufus passed away shortly before the birth of his newest grandchildren Everyone is deeply saddened, and we decided that the best way to honour him was to name the children after him.

We welcomed Ruth Diana and Rupert David on February 17th. They look just like their daddy who looked just like his daddy so naming them after Rufus seemed even more perfect.

#27 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:25 PM

The Krause Family

Alyssa "Ally" Grace Upson
33 Years Old and working as an Artist first, then a Photographer
Straight Dark Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Married and living in Fresno, California
Moved to a 6 Bed, 4 Bath, Modern Family Home in Los Angeles, California due to my job as a photographer

Leo Dexter Krause
34 Years Old and working as an Architect
Straight Blond Hair and Green Eyes
Met at University, proposed at the Park, married in Hawaii, honeymooned in Ireland
Invites his mother, Charlotte Olivia Krause, to stay when we move to Los Angeles

Wyatt Simon Krause
8 Years Old
Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes

Jasper Philip Krause
8 Years Old
Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes

Matthew "Matt" George Krause
5 Years Old
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

Nicholas "Nick" Henry Krause
5 Years Old

Daniel "Dan" Anthony Krause
5 Years Old

Thomas "Tom" Zachary Krause
3 Years Old
Brown Hair and Green Eyes

Oliver "Ollie" Michael Krause
0 Years Old
Brown Hair and Green Eyes

#28 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

Only a year after bringing Elena into this world and a little more than a year after Leo's promotion we decide to move into a much bigger house so we can fit our family into it and be closer to my sister Lily. Our new six bedroom, four bathroom modern family home is in Los Angeles, California and we all love it! Because we have extra room we are finally able to help out my dad who had been all alone since my mom remarried. He comes to live with us and takes the bedroom off the kitchen. Felix Archibald Shanley is now a resident of LA.

Two months later I find out that I am pregnant again but at the same time Leo's dad gets very sick. Only three weeks before the birth of our next baby Carson Victor Kellerman passes away. Another set of twins, this time a boy and a girl are born on June 9th and we name them Carson Matthew and Victoria Kate in honour of their grandfather.

Leo & Cammie Kellerman
with
Anna & Luc
Ben & Nate
Ellie
Carson & Tori

#29 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:49 PM

LN: Wolf
DH: Kaiden Levi (31)
Straight Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes

DW: Camellia Grace "Cam" (30)
Straight Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes

DS: Jasper Lucas (6)
Born on May 1st

DD: Lily Olivia (4)
Born on April 15th

DS: Lucas Daniel (4)
Born on April 15th

DD: Jaime Miranda (2)
Born on May 17th

DS: Oliver Jacob (Newborn)
Born on April 19th
Straight Brown Hair and Brown Eyes

DD: Olivia Charlotte (Newborn)
Born on April 19th
Straight Brown Hair and Brown Eyes

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11925600-young-couple.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11216348-big-hug.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11669701-siblings-using-laptop-computer.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-13195830-beautiful-girl-smiling.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-13636663-newborn-twins-sleeping.php Oliver on the left, Olivia on the right
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-5229772-senior-lady-portrait.php

#30 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

Samantha Grace Klein
(nee Caufield)
38 Years Old and worked as a Police Officer, before becoming a Photographer
Straight Light Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Born in Hickory, North Carolina

Henry Sullivan Klein
40 Years old and works as a Fire-Fighter
Curly Red Hair and Green Eyes
Born in Düsseldorf, Germany

Met at the Dry Cleaners
Proposed at a Concert
Married at Her Parents Country Lodge
Honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain
Settled Down in Pocatello, Idaho
Moved to a 6 Bed, 4 Bath, Modern Family Home in Waipahu, Hawaii
Invited Sammie's Mother, Sophia Grace Caufield, to stay. Unforunately, she dies 6 months later.

Cassandra Faith Klein
10 Years Old and Gender was a Suprise
Curly Red Hair and Green Eyes
Born on May 28th

Nicholas William Klein and Eleanor Madeleine Klein and Matthew Zachary Klein
8 Years Old and Gender was a Suprise
Curly Red Hair and Blue Eyes
Born on April 4th

Thomas Benjamin Klein
6 Years Old and Gender was a Suprise
Straight Light Brown Hair and Green Eyes
Born on May 17th

Sophia Grace Klein and Grayson Samuel Klein
0 Years Old and Gender was Known
Straight Light Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Born on May 30th

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Klein Family
Sammie and Harry
Cassie ~ Nicky ~ Ellie ~ Matty ~ Tommy ~ Sophie ~ Gray

#31 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:04 PM

My Name is Acacia Adalaide Branham, my friends and family call me Cassie though. I'm twenty one and go to a local college. My hair is light brown and my eyes are brown. My dream is to be a teacher in Tullahoma, Tenessee. I'm in a relationship with a great guy, can't tell if he will propose, or dump!

I am now married to the best guy ever! Henry Atticus Jaeger! He is one year younger than me, he's twenty three. He transferred to my college when he was a junior. His hair is straight and rich black and match his eyes perfectly which are blue. He's a fire-fighter at station 3 here in Tullahoma. He proposed to me at the park where we were feeding the pigeons. We got married at our church and took a honeymoon to London. We moved to Fresco, California to make a new start.

Two years have passed and I'm pregnant!! We found out that we're having a girl! Arabella Answer Jaeger arrived December 28! She looks just like me!

Henry, Cassie and Bella Jaeger

One year has passed. We have moved into a 9 bedroom, 5 bathroom mansion which is great! We still live in California though. Henry's Mother is coming to live with us, her name is Charlotte Elenor Jaeger. Also, we had another addition to the family. Unfourtunatly, Charlotte passed away right before our little baby was born. Since we had a girl, we named her Carley Diana. She was born on September 18 and has rich, straight black hair like daddy, but my rootbeer brown eyes!

Henry, Cassie, Bella and Carley Jaeger

#32 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

Five years later after your new career change, your husband gets a promotion and you and your family relocate to Sunrise, Florida. You buy a modern home that has 6 bedrooms and 4 bath. Since you're in a larger house, you invite your elderly father, Emmett Spencer McKillip, to live with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after your father moves in, you find out you’re pregnant again! Sadly, he passes away shortly before the birth Everyone is deeply saddened, but you decide that the best way to honor him is to name the children after them.

DD/DS: Emmeline Kate & Emmett Jack
--Emmeline: wavy, dark brown hair and green eyes
--Emmett: straight, blonde hair and green eyes
--Born August 13th

Eliza Grace McKillip-Anderson
--34 years old
--Straight, blonde hair
--Green eyes
--Dietitian
--From Tullahoma, Tennessee

DH: Thaddeus Kingston Parker "Thadd"
--35 years old
--wavy, dark brown hair
--grey eyes
--Living in Fresno, California
--Firefighter

DD/DD: Aurora Nevaeh & Savannah Grace [7]
--Rory: straight, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Savannah: wavy, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Born December 28th

DS/DS/DD: Theodore Samuel & Benjamin Alexander & Emma Charlotte[6]
--Theodore: straight, blonde hair and green eyes
--Benjamin: wavy, dark brown hair and grey eyes
--Emma: straight, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Born October 4th

DD: Amalya Carolina[5]
--straight, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Born October 3rd

DD/DS: Emmeline Kate & Emmett Jack [NB]
--Emmeline: wavy, dark brown hair and green eyes
--Emmett: straight, blonde hair and green eyes
--Born August 13th

#33 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

ME: Alyssa Grace Roye
DH: Levi Asher Klein

Gran: Ruby Stella
Gpa: Emmett Ethan

DS: Lucas Joel Klein (7)
DD/DD: Sarah Jane/ Sophia Kate (3)
DS Matteo Aaron (2)
DS/DD: Ethan Jack/ Ruby Emma (nb)

#34 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:21 AM

Linnea Audrey Wightman-Meyer

I'm a 33 year old mother of five, born in Corpus Christi, Texas... living in Nassau, New York for the past ten years.
I have been married for 10 years to the love of my life, Henry Roman Meyer, a 35 year old Architect whom I met in a bar 12 years ago.
After Henry's promotion and my changing career paths to become a web designer two years ago, we were bringing in a lot more money. We decided to move and purchased a five bed, three bath Ranch style home. We decided this would allow Scarlett and Emily to have their own rooms, the boys could share for now and it we would still have a spare room. Now that we'd had a larger house, my father, Oliver Isaac Wightman, moved in to the spare room. My mother had passed away when I was only a child and since my sisters had very busy jobs, my dad chose to move in with us now that we had the extra space. It was hard moving all the way from Texas, but it meant he could be closer to his grandchildren, being that only one of my sisters has a child. Soon after my father moved in with us, I found out I was pregnant with our fifth! We figured this would be our last and chose to keep the gender a surprise. But shortly before the birth, my father passed away. It was a hard time for me and the whole family. Now my children would only have grandparent's on my husband's side. It was devastating because they were so close to my father, the only parent I had. Henry and I decided we would honour my father in our baby's name and on April 6th we welcomed little Olivia Katherine to the world.
We now have five children; Scarlett Grace {7} born May 20th, twin sons Adam Henry & James Timothy {4} born November 24th, Emily Georgia {2} born December 31st and baby Liv {NB}.

Scarlett and Liv are the spitting image of their father. As for the boys, they both have blonde hair like me and Henry, but my brown eyes. Emily has my wavy blonde hair, with Henry's eyes. Our children are a perfect mix of my husband and I... and I wouldn't want them any other way.

#35 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

Hi,I'm Aven Cassandra Rachel. Yes, my last name really is Rachel,cool isn't it. Well anyway I'm 23 and in college.I live in Tullahoma,Tennessee.My dream is to become a lawyer. I have straight naturally dark hair which I've dyed red and my eyes are blue. Currently I'm single,well it's confusing.I'm casually dating

Well 4 years have passed since you last saw me. I'm 27 now and am working at a small law firm as a criminal justice lawyer. I am now married! DH's name is Caleb Asher Braun. He's also 27.He has wavy light brown hair and blue eyes. We met at the library.We both reached for the same book...*sigh* lol So we got to talking and I found out he's an architect and actually had helped design my firm's building! After several months of dating,he popped the question at my parents house and I (of course) said yes(: A few months later,we wed in a small ceremony in his parents backyard. We honeymooned in gorgeous Dublin,Ireland(not that we saw much of it lol). After Caleb and mine's return from the land o'the Irish, we settled down in Ripley, Mississippi – we relocate because of an ill family member.

Another year has passed since you last saw us. During that time,Caleb and I decided that we are financially stable enough to raise a family and start trying for a baby. We don’t have much trouble and conceive almost right away! We decide to keep the gender of the baby(s) a surprise. Nine months later our adorable twin daughters were born! DD # 1 was named Savannah Grace and DD #2 was named Susannah Faith. They have wavy dark brown hair and blue eyes( a mix of me and Caleb).They were born in the wonderful month of May.To be exact May 14th.

2 years later.... Savannah and Susannah are growing at getting so big! It’s been a while since our last child, and we decide to try again. We are shocked when the doctor tells us we’re having multiples, although I shouldn’t be, as they run in Caleb's family! We decide to wait to find out the gender and on April 19th our triplets were born. DS #1 was named Zachary James, DS #2 was named Jacob Nicholas and our third daughter was named Rebecca Julia. They look just like their daddy with wavy light brown hair and blue eyes. A year after Zack,Jake and Beka are born, I realize I am dreading going back to work! After a long talk with Caleb, I realize my dream career isn't all I thought it would be, and I consider a change. I go back to school to study website design. Caleb,however, is very happy with his job. In fact, he gets a promotion! I apply for the job, and a week later, are informed I got it! Congrats! Fast forward another year,Annie and Susie are 5 and in kindergarten and Zack,Jake and Beka are 2 and we have found out we're expecting again! It was a complete shock and at first Caleb and I weren't very excited but now we can't wait till our new baby arrives. Our fourth daughter joins the family on December 31st. We name her Elena Bella. She has straight light brown hair and blue eyes.

It's us again. It's only been a year since you last saw us. With my new job, and Caleb's promotion, we are bringing in a lot more money than before. We decided to treat the family to something they can all enjoy… a new home! We move to a 6 bed, 4 bath modern family home.
Now that we’re in your larger house, we invite Caleb's elderly mother(Nora Adelaide Braun) to come and live with you. Soon after Grandma Nora moves in, I find out I'm pregnant again! Sadly, Grandma Nora passes away shortly before the birth Everyone is deeply saddened, but we decide that the best way to honour them is to name the child(ren) after them. Daughter # 5 joins the family on July 15th and was named Adelaide Rose. She looks just like her grandma with wavy light brown hair and blue eyes.
Caleb and Aven Braun(both age 34) w/ Annie&Susie(age6),Zack,Jake&Beka(age3),Ellie(age1) and Addie(nb)

#36 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

{38} Rose Adelaide Towell

~surgeon + radiologist

~wavy, light brown hair

~blue eyes

~married

{41} Theodore Luca Eisenhower

~firefighter

~straight, dark brown hair

~hazel eyes

~married

{10} Noah Julian

~dark brown hair

~hazel eyes

{7} Charlotte Diana // Victoria Jill // Elizabeth Emma

~wavy, light brown hair

~blue eyes

{5} Willem Nathaniel

~dark brown hair

~hazel eyes

Rose & Theo

~met: at the dry cleaner's

~engaged: I proposed on stage at a concert

~married: at my parent's country lodge

~honeymoon: London, England

~settled down: in Newington, Connecticut

Three years after the wedding, Theo and I decide we want to start a family. We don't have any trouble conceiving and within a month we find out we are pregnant with a baby boy. Noah Julian arrives on July 1st with a head full of dark brown hair and curious hazel eyes.

Another two years pass by and although we thoroughly enjoy our life as a small family, Theo and I know we want more children. Our wish is granted when we are given the news that we are expecting triplets; three girls! Noah is three years old when we bring home Charlotte Diana, Victoria Jill and Elizabeth Emma on November 15th.

It's a year later that I realize I want something different from career. I talk to Theo and we decide that I should do another year of medical residency so I can also have a specialization in radiology. Around the same time, Theo gets promoted to assistant fire-chief.

Only five months into my radiology residency I find out I am pregnant again. This time it is a complete surprise. On October 3rd, Willem Nathaniel becomes a part of the Eisenhower clan. He is the spitting image of his father. Luckily I was able to finish my residency before Willem was born!

Four years after our surprise baby boy, Theo and I decide to move into a much needed, bigger house. We settle on a 6 bedroom, 4 bath modern style home. Now that we are in a more spacious house, we finally have room for Theo's father to move in with us. Theo's father, Archibald Henry Eisenhower is such a pleasure to have living with us.

Shortly thereafter, we discover that I am pregnant again. Horribly, though, Archie passes away a couple of weeks before our new son is born. We name him Henry Benjamin after his grandfather. On December 3, Henry is born with wavy, dark brown hair and blue eyes.

#37 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

It has been 6 years. My husband and I have been making a lot of money. We decide to upgrade to a nicer house. We buy a lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse.

Theodore’s parents come to live with us. They are Ruby Sabrina Jaeger and Simon Jude Jaeger.

Surprisingly I become pregnant with a little girl. Unfortunately her grandmother dies right after she is born. I decide to honor her and name her Ruby Grace Jaeger. She has wavy black hair and green eyes. She came into the world on December 21.

DW: Leilani Sarah Jaeger (41)

DH: Theodore Kingston Jaeger (42)

DS: Jasper Julian Jaeger (12)

DD/DD/DD: Kate Eleanor Jaeger, Edith Olivia Jaeger, Irene Anne Jaeger (10)

DS: Mikko Nathaniel Jaeger (7)

DD: Ruby Grace Jaeger (nb)

Lelilani:

Posted Image

Jasper:

Posted Image

Kate:

Posted Image

Edith:

Posted Image

Mikko

Posted Image

#38 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:27 AM

I am Ayanna Grace Beyers. I am a 21 year old college student. I have straight, dark brown hair and green eyes. My dream career is to be a Doctor. I am recovering from a bad break-up. I live in Tullahoma, Tennessee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been four years, and there have been lots of changes. I am living my dream, working as a Doctor, and I am dating a new guy! His name is Levi Oscar Hartman. He is 24 years old. We met at a grocery store when I dropped my bags. He helped me pick them up. Cheesy, I know. He has straight, black hair (he told me it was dark brown, but he dyed it) and green eyes. He works as a Firefighter.

We've only been dating for a few months when Levi proposes to me. He proposed to me at my parents' house one night when we were eating dinner over there.

We marry secretly in a chapel in Las Vegas. It wasn't supposed to be for a year, but we just couldn't wait! We honeymoon in Dublin, Ireland. I have roots there.

Upon our return, we settle in Fresno, California. We relocated here because we wanted a fresh start together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-1 YEAR LATER-

My husband and I have decided that we are financially stable enough to raise a family, and start trying for a baby. We don't have much trouble, and conceive almost right away! We decide to keep the gender of the baby a surprise.

9 months later, I give birth to a baby boy! We name him Noah Leon Hartman. Our little boy has daddy's hair color (dark brown, so technically it could be either me or him), daddy's hair texture, and mommy's eyes! Levi and I both have different shades of green eyes. Our little one arrived on February 8th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-5 YEARS LATER-

It's been awhile since my son was born, so Levi and I decide to try again. We are shocked when the doctor tells us that I am having multiples, although they shouldn't be, as they run in Levi's family! We decide to keep the genders a surprise, once again. I have two little girls, and a little boy! Now we are evened out! Their names are Anna Claire, Charlotte Emma, and Hugh Raymond Hartman. They look just like me! Our triplets were born August 30th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year after my triplets were born, I realize I am dreading going back to work! After a long talk with Levi, I realize my dream career isn't all I thought it would be, and I consider a change. I suddenly want to become a Speech Therapist. Levi, however, is happy in his job. In fact, he gets a promotion! I apply for the Speech Therapist job, and a week later, I am informed that I got it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just another year later, and I find out I am pregnant again! This time it's completely unplanned, and it's a shock to both Levi and I. I am still, nonetheless, excited.

I give birth to a baby girl! We name her Sophia Cara Hartman. She has daddy's hair color, mommy's hair texture, and mommy's eyes. She is born on May 17th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-2 YEARS LATER-

With my new job and Levi's promotion, I am bringing in a lot more money than before. I decided to treat the family to something they can all enjoy....a new home!

We move to a 9 bedroom, 5 bathroom mansion. We do stay in the same town, however.

Now that we are in a larger house, I invite Levi's mother to come and live with us. Her name is Violet Hazel Hartman.

Soon, after Levi's mother moves in, I find out I am pregnant again! Sadly, she passes away shortly before the birth. Everyone is deeply saddened, but I decide that the best way to honor her, is to name my child after her.

It turns out, I had twins! A girl and a boy! My daughter's name is Hazel Olivia Hartman, and my son's name is Heston Theodore Hartman. They have mommy's hair color, daddy's hair texture, and daddy's eyes. They were born on October 31.

The Hartman Family

DW: Ayanna Grace {35}

DH: Levi Oscar {34}

DS: Noah Leon {9}

DD/DD/DS: Anna Claire/Charlotte Emma/Hugh Raymond {4}

DD: Sophia Cara {2}

DD/DS: Hazel Olivia/Heston Theodore {NB}

#39 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict