Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

These are becoming popular so I wanted to make one of my own and try my hand at it.  Answer the questions and I will get you a story with pictures.

1. Your name

2. Physical characteristics

3. What were you like as a child?

4. SO looks

5. SO personality

6. Favorite hobby

7. number of kids (please do a range)

8. top 10 boy names and top 10 girl names

9. your style (for the nursery)

10.  Any other interesting things about you that might affect your future family

THANKS!!! I will get them done as soon as I can.

#2 thenamer007

thenamer007

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, naming

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

1. Your name

Victoria Anne

Curly, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, short, skinny

I tended to play with boys' toys, but I still played with dolls from time to time. I loved to draw, write, and read. I also loved to play games.

4. SO looks

Curly, brown hair, green eyes, tall, skinny

5. SO personality

Funny, the sort of person who would cheer you up when you're feeling down, artistic, charming, flirty, committed, the sort of person who would stick with you no matter what.

6. Favorite hobby

Animating

1-3

Boys: Jeffery, Nathan, Edward, William, David, Theodore, James, Rory, Jude, Mathias

Girls: Anne, Elizabeth, Eleanor, Natalie, Clara, Francesca, Rose, Isla, Charlotte, Vanessa

Cute, but not too over the top. Colorful, could be themed but I don't mind either way

10.  Any other interesting things about you that might affect your future family

I tend to forget things a lot? I'm not really sure what I should put for this one.

I may make one of these quizzes myself actually

#3 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:36 PM

1. Your name

Victoria Anne

Curly, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, short, skinny

I tended to play with boys' toys, but I still played with dolls from time to time. I loved to draw, write, and read. I also loved to play games.

4. SO looks

Curly, brown hair, green eyes, tall, skinny

5. SO personality

Funny, the sort of person who would cheer you up when you're feeling down, artistic, charming, flirty, committed, the sort of person who would stick with you no matter what.

6. Favorite hobby

Animating

1-3

Boys: Jeffery, Nathan, Edward, William, David, Theodore, James, Rory, Jude, Mathias

Girls: Anne, Elizabeth, Eleanor, Natalie, Clara, Francesca, Rose, Isla, Charlotte, Vanessa

Cute, but not too over the top. Colorful, could be themed but I don't mind either way

I tend to forget things a lot? I'm not really sure what I should put for this one.

I may make one of these quizzes myself actually

One day you go into a local internet Café to get some quiet time to study, however across the bar a cute man catches your eye.  You immediately want to catch his attention but you don't know how so you are relieved when he comes over to talk to you.  He is hilarious so you end up laughing so hard that you are both kicked out of the café for being too loud.  You guys decide to go get coffee together.  It isn't long after that when you guys start dating.  Three years later you guys get married and move into a flat in the city close to your job at the animation studio.  His name is Joshua Daniel.

Joshua Daniel

Flat

After only two months you find out that you are pregnant.  You are thrilled however you worry that the apartment is too small so before the baby is born you move into a new house a few miles outside of the city.  You decorate the nursery for your new baby.

Suburb House

Nursery

Shortly after you move into the home your son is born.  He has a head of dark brown hair and hazel eyes.  You name him Nathan Jude. 

Nathan Jude

When Nathan is two years old you long for another baby.  You soon get pregnant with a little girl after much debate over the name you decide on Clara Anne Francesca.  She is beautiful with dark hair just like her brother.  You decorate the remaining empty room into a nursery for her and update Nathan's room into a big kid room. 

Clara Anne

Clara's Nursery

Nathan's Room

Two years pass and you decide that your family is complete. 

Nathan

Clara

• thenamer007 likes this

#4 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:24 PM

1. Your name
Sadie-Louise

Shoulder length straight dark brown hair and hazel eyes

Shy, sweet, loved to read and write, tend to play boy games with my twin brother and watch boy program's so a tomboy

4. SO looks
Short blond hair and blue eyes

5. SO personality
Sweet, overprotective, kind and shy

6. Favorite hobby
Reading and drawing

8-9 kids all singles

Boys- Eli, Ethan, Elijah, mason, Zachary, Anthony, Isaac, caleb, Daniel and josiah.
Girls- olivia, Molly, Isabella, Madison, Samantha, tali, Lara, Alice, ziva and Jennifer.

Beautifully decorated with loads of different patens.

10. Any other interesting things about you that might affect your future family
I want to be a social worker and adopt kids from out of the country mainly Asia and Africa. My husband can't have kids.

#5 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

1. Your name = Amelia Katherine (my parents had no idea how popular it would get!)
2. Physical characteristics = auburn, long hair and grayish blue eyes
3. What were you like as a child? = I was a tomboy in elementary school, I played soccer and all that. I was really girly in middle and high school. I loved singing and hanging out with my friends at our local ice cream shop.
4. SO looks = doesn't matter to me, honestly! He just has to be fit and a good guy.
5. SO personality = sweet, loyal, funny, easygoing. Just the sort of guy you want to be around. I love romantics, so that too!
6. Favorite hobby = I love running and singing.
7. number of kids (please do a range) = 2-4
8. top 10 boy names and top 10 girl names = (boy) Calder, Everett, Emmett, Brady, Collier, Jack, Hunter, Jared, Adam, Christopher "Tucker"
(Girl) Calla, Lila, Harper, Rosaline, Savanna, Thalia, Cecilia (Celie), Sutton, Vivienne, Juliet
9. your style (for the nursery) = sort of modern, hipster, out of the box
10. Any other interesting things about you that might affect your future family = I always wanted to get into the acting business. I did a lot of stuff as a kid but I sort of lost interest in high school, which I wish I hadn't!

#6 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

1. Your name
Sadie-Louise

Shoulder length straight dark brown hair and hazel eyes

Shy, sweet, loved to read and write, tend to play boy games with my twin brother and watch boy program's so a tomboy

4. SO looks
Short blond hair and blue eyes

5. SO personality
Sweet, overprotective, kind and shy

6. Favorite hobby
Reading and drawing

8-9 kids all singles

Boys- Eli, Ethan, Elijah, mason, Zachary, Anthony, Isaac, caleb, Daniel and josiah.
Girls- olivia, Molly, Isabella, Madison, Samantha, tali, Lara, Alice, ziva and Jennifer.

Beautifully decorated with loads of different patens.

I want to be a social worker and adopt kids from out of the country mainly Asia and Africa. My husband can't have kids.

You met your husband Caleb Isaiah at a charity event that you were working at for foster youth.  He was one of the generous donors who was helping raise money for the kids.  You thanked him for his services politely after the fundraiser and he asked you to dinner.  You agreed but were very nervous.  That night he was so sweet that he immediately won you over.

Caleb

You move into a nice house together however you immediately want to start talking about children.  You know that Caleb cannot have kids so you begin talking about adoption, he is very worried about the process but after talking it over you decide to begin right away since it can take so long.  Your adoption definitely isn't the quickest one.  It takes one year before you are matched with a little girl in Korea, she is six years old and needs to be adopted quickly to get out of a bad situation with the finances of her orphanage.  After you are matched you fly there to meet her, she is named Hana.  You take her home with you and give her the middle name Olivia.  You let her help to design her room and she designs it full of pink and really girlie.

Hana Olivia

Hana's room

Two more years passed before you were even notified about another adoption but you are glad Hana had some time to adjust before she was joined by a sibling.  This time you are contacted about a little girl in Africa.  Her adoption is much slower so while you wait for all things to finish you are contacted about a little boy.  He is also from Nigeria and you are so excited.  His adoption finishes processing first and he is brought to your home before you even get a chance to meet him.  When he arrives you find out that he is four and named Raekwon Maalik.  You call him Ray.

Ray

Ray's Room

You are told to set up a room for a six year old girl and the adoption of the other child from Africa clears.  Her name is Machelle and you add the middle name Louise.  Since she gets along well with her older sister Hana you move her into Hana's room shortly after she arrives.

Machelle Louise

The girl's room

A year passes and having three kids, Hana (9), Machelle (7), and Ray (5) makes you want more but you are tired of waiting for adoption so you put your name into local adoption options.  Surprisingly though you are contacted by a Japanese adoption service and they tell you that they have a ten year old girl who fits the family dynamic you offer and can be adopted in the next three weeks if you can get to Japan to visit.  You fly immediately and meet  Sae Donna.  She is a bubbly and sweet girl who loves to learn.

Sae

Sae's room

The day you return home with Sae you get a huge surprise.  She has two little brothers back home in Japan who need to be adopted as well.  Their adoption takes four months.  Sen Daniel is five and Sato Dustin is three.

Sen

Sato

Sen and Sato's room

You now have five children and want to adopt many more but your husband worries that things will get too chaotic and that some of the children are getting too old.  Your kids are Hana (11), Sae (11), Machelle (9), Ray (7), Sen (6), and Sato (4).  Just when you are about to quit and enjoy the family that you have you get a call from a local adoption agency saying that a little boy was abandoned behind a house.  He is three weeks old and Caleb is insistent that you take him in.  He even sets up the final empty bedroom as a nursery for your newest son.  You name him Eli Zachary.

Eli Zachary

Eli's Nursery

When Eli turns two you hear about a baby girl in china that needs a home.  You decide to adopt her, as a final addition to your family.  You decide to name her Molly Alice.  You put her in a room with Eli since they are still both very young.

Molly Alice

Molly and Eli's room

Even though it is one less child then you planned your family feels complete.

THE KIDS- Hana (13), Sae (13), Machelle (11), Ray (9), Sen (8), Sato (6), Eli (2), and Molly (2 months)

#7 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:24 AM

1. Your name: Hannah Margaret

2. Physical characteristics: Long brown hair, greeny/bluey/browny eyes, average weight, 5'2", lots of freckles, very pale complexion

3. What were you like as a child?: Active, always playing outside with friends, loved school and learning, not really into pink and makeup but did enjoy playing with dolls

4. SO looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, short length beard, 5'11", muscular, average weight, normal complexion is paleish but tans very easily (almost always has a tan)

5. SO personality: Kind, friendly, caring, funny, wotty, laid back, a bit lazy, good sense of humour, imaginative, creative, musical

6. Favorite hobby: Reading/writing/computer games

7. number of kids (please do a range): 2-6

Boys: Asher, Avery, Brook, Caleb, Emory, Henry, Isaac, Jonah, Mackenzie & Raphael
Girls: Cecilia, Celeste, Eliana, Freya, Hazel, Juniper, Margot, Piper, Rowan & Vivian

9. your style (for the nursery): Jungle (neutral), Underwater (neutral), Nautical (boy), Aeroplanes/Cars (boy), Ladybird & butterfly (girl), Sunset (girl), Video game (neutral)

10.  Any other interesting things about you that might affect your future family: I prefer two middle names, I adore languages, my SO can speak Afrikaans (might teach to children), I have two families (divorced parents)

#8 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

1. Your name

Amy Rose

Hair: Dark brown, curly; Eyes: Green

Loved playing dress-up, reading and playing "house", also loved swimming, riding my bike and exploring

4. SO looks

Tall (6' or more), dark brown or blonde hair, fit but not overly muscular

5. SO personality

Charming, funny, adventurous, kind, intelligent

6. Favorite hobby

reading outside or travelling

4-7

Alfred, Archer, Declan, Finn, Gavin, Harry, Hugo, Jack, Nathaniel, Theo

Aria, Beatrice, Edith, Emilie, Isla, Jane, Lily, Maisie, Margot, Stella

Neutral colours with a few pops of brighter colours (turquoise, coral, yellow). Big comfy chairs and fuzzy rugs

I want to live in a lot of different countries!

#9 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

1. Your name
Karina Yasmin
Hair: Black hair, auburn bangs, somewhat long, short (4'11")
I loved coloring books, having sleepovers, playing with Barbie dolls
4. SO looks
Tall, black, straight long hair (shoulder length or longer)
5. SO personality
Funny, romantic, intelligent
6. Favorite hobby
Re-writing songs from artists, singing
7-8 (yes, BIG family :) )
Andrew, Hayden, Dean, Austin, Ambrose, Seth, Allan, Adam, Ricky, Lane
Audrey, Ashley, Gabrielle, Kaelyn, Victoria, Elizabeth, Melina, Angelina, Ruby, Layne
For girls, pink & purple with girly stuff. And for boys, blue and green with masculine stuff.
I want to have all my children born in different states/countries (Sweden, Australia, California, Florida, Texas, New Jersey, North Carolina [7 kids], and Iowa [if it's 8 kids]

#10 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:32 PM

1. Your name = Amelia Katherine (my parents had no idea how popular it would get!)
2. Physical characteristics = auburn, long hair and grayish blue eyes
3. What were you like as a child? = I was a tomboy in elementary school, I played soccer and all that. I was really girly in middle and high school. I loved singing and hanging out with my friends at our local ice cream shop.
4. SO looks = doesn't matter to me, honestly! He just has to be fit and a good guy.
5. SO personality = sweet, loyal, funny, easygoing. Just the sort of guy you want to be around. I love romantics, so that too!
6. Favorite hobby = I love running and singing.
7. number of kids (please do a range) = 2-4
8. top 10 boy names and top 10 girl names = (boy) Calder, Everett, Emmett, Brady, Collier, Jack, Hunter, Jared, Adam, Christopher "Tucker"
(Girl) Calla, Lila, Harper, Rosaline, Savanna, Thalia, Cecilia (Celie), Sutton, Vivienne, Juliet
9. your style (for the nursery) = sort of modern, hipster, out of the box
10. Any other interesting things about you that might affect your future family = I always wanted to get into the acting business. I did a lot of stuff as a kid but I sort of lost interest in high school, which I wish I hadn't!

You and your husband Collin Bradley decide you want to start having children.  You begin by looking for a home where you can raise a family.  You find the perfect home just a few miles from where you previously lived.

Collin

Home

Before you are even fully moved into your home, you find out that you are pregnant.  A few months into the pregnancy you find out that it is identical twin boys and you couldn't be more excited.  You two quickly decorate the perfect nursery for the twins.  They arrive on October 6 and you name them Everett Hunter Brady and Emmett Tucker Brady.  Everett was six pounds and three ounces, while Emmett Tucker was six pounds even.  Both boys have your husband's dark hair.

Nursery

Everett and Emmett

When the boys are four you long for another child.  You soon become pregnant with a little girl, you plan to name her Ella Juliet but when she arrives on March 14 you change the name to Savanna Juliet.  She looks more like you than like your husband.

Savanna's Nursery

Savanna

As the kids get older the boys love to run and play outside with their animals.  Savanna has a passion for theater and you take her to acting camps all the time.

The boys room

Savanna's room

The kids!

Everett and Emmett

Savanna

#11 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

1. Your name
- Tori Elizabeth Annette
- tall, long dark curly hair, blue eyes. 
- absolute devil. I was the youngest of three girls until my brother was born when I was seven, but I enjoyed playing with boys toys and writing and reading.
4. SO looks
-tall, hazel eyes, shaggy dirty blonde hair.
5. SO personality
- overly-out going, hyperactive, and very determined
6. Favorite hobby
- drumming, writing
-5-6
- Joshua, Thomas, Calum, Beau, Maverick, Fletcher, Essex, Riker, Knox, Beckett
- Madeline, Juliette, Yvonne, Dahlia, Gray, Finlee, Brianne, Anchor, Sydney, Adelaide
- nautical/owls or colorful and full of personality.
10.  Any other interesting things about you that might affect your future family.
-Boys and twins run in my family.

#12 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:06 PM

1. Your name
Emily Alyse
Blonde long hair, hazel eyes, narrow build, tallish
Adventurous, nerdy, loved ready, writing, and school
4. SO looks
Dark brown eyes, medium brown hair, tall
5. SO personality
Sweet, kind, loving, protective
6. Favorite hobby
Running
4-6
Anneliese, Amelia, Lillian, Vivian, Caroline, Sailor, Natalia, Charlotte, Araceli, Brooke
Lincoln, Alexander, Tate, Gray, Phillip, Henry, Cason, Slate, Rhys, Jack
Modern, nautical, big initails on the wall
Until me, the firstborn has always been boys

#13 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

1. Your name: Hannah Margaret

2. Physical characteristics: Long brown hair, greeny/bluey/browny eyes, average weight, 5'2", lots of freckles, very pale complexion

3. What were you like as a child?: Active, always playing outside with friends, loved school and learning, not really into pink and makeup but did enjoy playing with dolls

4. SO looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, short length beard, 5'11", muscular, average weight, normal complexion is paleish but tans very easily (almost always has a tan)

5. SO personality: Kind, friendly, caring, funny, wotty, laid back, a bit lazy, good sense of humour, imaginative, creative, musical

6. Favorite hobby: Reading/writing/computer games

7. number of kids (please do a range): 2-6

Boys: Asher, Avery, Brook, Caleb, Emory, Henry, Isaac, Jonah, Mackenzie & Raphael
Girls: Cecilia, Celeste, Eliana, Freya, Hazel, Juniper, Margot, Piper, Rowan & Vivian

9. your style (for the nursery): Jungle (neutral), Underwater (neutral), Nautical (boy), Aeroplanes/Cars (boy), Ladybird & butterfly (girl), Sunset (girl), Video game (neutral)

10.  Any other interesting things about you that might affect your future family: I prefer two middle names, I adore languages, my SO can speak Afrikaans (might teach to children), I have two families (divorced parents)

You and your SO decide that you are ready for children so you move into a large home that has plenty of room for future children. 

Your house

After three months of living in the new home, you find out that you are pregnant.  You decide to keep the gender a surprise so you create a gender neutral nursery

Nursery

When your baby is born on September third you find out that it is a little boy, and you decide to name him Brook Caleb.  He has your SO's brown hair.  You immediately fall in love with your son since you have waited so long to have a child of your very own.  However, after a few months you have a hard time leave him with anyone else and you begin to spoil your precious baby boy.

Brook Caleb

Since spoiling Brook takes so much of your time you don't even begin to think of having more children until he is six years old.  You want him to receive the benefits of growing up with siblings so you decide to begin trying right away.  You find out you are pregnant within two months of trying and have a little boy on November 3rd.  You name him Mackenzie Isaac.  When you create a nursery for your new baby boy you also update Brook's room into a video game themed room.

New Nursery

Brook's room

Mackenzie

When Mackenzie is one and Brook is seven you find out you are pregnant by surprise with a little girl.  You are so excited to add a daughter to the bunch of boys, however the small age gap causes you to be slightly apprehensive.  You design a girly nursery for your first daughter, with a butterfly theme.

Nursery

She is born on June 11th.  You decide on the name Rowan Celeste.  The boys are not very interested in their new sister but you are glad to have a little girl.

Rowan

The age gap seems more to be a blessing than a plague as you originally thought since Rowan and Mackenzie play together and are really close while Brook doesn't seem as close with his little siblings as you had hoped.  So you begin to think about having another child when Rowan is just six months old.  Nearly exactly a year after Rowan's birth, June 19th, you give birth to another little girl who you decide to name Piper Elaina.  When you set up Piper's nursery you decide that it is time to redo both of the boy's rooms as well, while Rowan is still a little young to need a full room remodel.

Piper

Brook's room

Piper's Nursery

Mackenzie's toddler room

You are content with your little family and three years later you decide to redecorate the girls rooms.

Rowan's toddler room

Piper's toddler room

Mackenzie's Bedroom

When Brook is fifteen, Mackenzie is nine, Rowan is eight, and Piper is seven .  You thought your family was done growing but you soon learn that you are pregnant again.  You decide to keep the gender a secret.  On October 31 you deliver a healthy baby boy.  You decide to name him Avery Raphael.  Finally your family is complete.

Avery's Nursery

Avery

Rowan's Bedroom

Piper's bedroom

The kids

Brook

Mackenzie

Rowan

Piper

Avery

#14 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:40 AM

1. Remy Hadley
2. Skinny, shortish, long blonde hair
3. I was strong willed, outgoing, energetic, creative
4. Tall, thin, dark hair, green eyes
5. Outgoing, funny, patient
6. Exercising and reading
7. 1-3
8. In no order.. Boys: Sterling, Rowan, Finch, Noah, Theodore, Everett, Connor, Graham, Henry, Wilder; Girls: Mabel, Clementine, Zoe, Willa, Posey, Phoebe, Astrid, Hadley, Evangeline, Primrose
9. Nature theme
10. We grew up on the same street, are both into attachment parenting.. Super crunchy people ie cloth diapers, breastfeeding, babywearing, bed sharing, etc. Like new age hippies in many ways haha

#15 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

These are becoming popular so I wanted to make one of my own and try my hand at it.  Answer the questions and I will get you a story with pictures.

1. Your name

4. SO looks

5. SO personality

6. Favorite hobby

THANKS!!! I will get them done as soon as I can.

1. Mackenzie

2. skinny, short, short auburn/redish hair

3. shy and quiet

4. tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes

5. shy, caring, outgoing

6. scrapbooking

7. 3-4

8. BOYS - Rowan, Brady, Mason, Carson, Finley, Sawyer, Tanner, Jackson, Hunter, and Landon

GIRLS - Autumn, Amelia, Lilah, Reese, Mila, Mia, Josie, Julia, Delilah, and Aubrey

9. Vintage/Rustic

10. We have very similar personalities. We both love sports like NFL football (Packers and Rams) and major league baseball (Brewers). We met at his parent's Christmas party. Our uncle's have been best friends since they were kids. I possibly could have twins someday.

#16 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

1. Mackenzie

2. skinny, short, short auburn/redish hair

3. shy and quiet

4. tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes

5. shy, caring, outgoing

6. scrapbooking

7. 3-4

8. BOYS - 1. Boston, 2. Watt, 3. Brogan, 4. Larson, 5. Lawson, 6. Knox, 7. Saxton , 8. Braxton, 9. Zane, 10. Flynn

GIRLS - 1. Chandler, 2. Tennisyn, 3. Harlow, 4. Elowyn, 5. Bentley, 6. Britton, 7. Brooklyn, 8. Sawyer, 9. London, 10. Linden

9. Vintage/Rustic

10. We have very similar personalities. We both love sports like NFL football (Packers and Rams) and major league baseball (Brewers). We met at his parent's Christmas party. Our uncle's have been best friends since they were kids. I possibly could have twins someday.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quiz, design a family, questions, dream, family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users