#1 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

Morgan;
Really been loving this name for a boy. What do you think? I like it for a first or middle name. Possible combos: Gage Morgan, Wesley Morgan, and Morgan Brandt. Opinions/suggestions?

Aspen:
Love it for a girl...opinions? Wdyt of Aspen Sophia/Sofia, Aspen Laila, Aspen Chloe, Aspen Isabel, Aspen Claire?

Aniston;
Really liking Aniston for a little girl...what do you thin of alternate spellings? So far I've seen Aniston, Anniston, and Anistyn. Thoughts on Aniston Elyse, Aniston Bree, Aniston June, Aniston Skylar, Aniston Riley/Rileigh?

Daelyn;
Borrowed from lulut0xxic, but I LOVE the name. It's so pretty and my dad's name is Dale, so it would be a sweet way to honor him! Also, my younger sister's middle name is Dey (pron. like "day") so a possible nickname, "Dae?" Daelyn Marie (I know, filler! :wacko: ), Daelyn Kate, Daelyn Sophia, Daelyn Ava, Daelyn June?

#2 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

I LOVE Morgan on a boy! I prefer it as a middle name and I have it as Zander Morgan on my list.

Out of the three you listed, I like Wesley Morgan the best :)

Aspen is cute, but my friend has a dog named Aspen, so I automatically think of the dog lol. I think Aspen Sofia is adorable!

Aniston has two associations for me. First one is the fact that it is a city here where I live at (Anniston, AL) and then Jennifer Aniston (who apparently was named after the city. Her parents changed their names or something and her dad liked the city of Anniston so much that he changed their names to Aniston? idk my Daddy told me that like ages ago)

I like Aniston Elyse and Aniston Riley.

Oh, Daelyn :wub: my use to be best friend's daughter is named Daelyn Leena :wub: I adore this name, but I didn't use it for Hayleigh because her name would have been Daelyn Ryan. and my friend's name just so happened to be Ryan :lol:

Daelyn Marie, Daelyn June, Daelyn Sofia are all adorable!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users